BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA STAFF

How many teams do u expect in Aiken,SC? I'm in Detroit wondering if it's going to be worth the trip. Hola at me!

Re: BASA STAFF

any basa tourney is worth the trip is your team worth the trip

Best guess, between 70 and 100. We have most of the top teams across the country coming in. Teams from far away as Cali, Florida, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio as well as those states close have pre-registered.

Anyone can pre-register for free if you intend on coming, but please do so only if you intend on coming. Payment is due by March 13th, the Monday following the Super Draft. Click on the two computers to the left to pre-register or

Follow the link below:

http://www.basasoftball.com/Aiken.htm

KC#12...... brother my team is more than worthy....The 05' Mavericks, 3rd place in the worlds last year... you know us pimp!!!!!!! Those are the cats I roll with.... So the ? should be, is your team worthy and ready for the usual spanking!! ....Come see us!!!

Do you think that the competitive will make?

Wizard

Would be surprised if it doesn't, because if we get a 100 teams, they will get a full payout regardless of entries in their division. 2 have pre-registered and we have had lots of inquiries.

TO #21

WHATS THE TEAM LOOKIN LIKE THIS YEAR,GOOD RUN LAST YEAR WITH DIGGZ PLAYING(MAYBE)GOOD PICK UP. IS IT TRUE THAT GREGG MIGAL AND THE WHITE BOY THAT PLAYED THIRD WENT TO BBQ? OVER HEARD GREGG ALLREADY HAD ALL THE UNIFORMS.

I don't know what cats are doing and where they are going but I do know that my team will make another great run for the title this year. Come enjoy the show.