BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks to Class Act / TANEL

Class Act/TANEL has been selected as a TANEL ELITE team this season, we wanted to say thanks to BASA and CLASS ACT/TANEL for the support.

Chris Tatro
TANEL
1-866-826-3536

Re: Thanks to Class Act / TANEL

Good work Wolf & Gregg keepem coming fellows.

You forgot Easton in the team name Chris.... I'm tellin

I've been reading this board awhile this team must know how to go out and get sponsors Easton, Tanel, Worth etc. they must have a good front office are just talking to the right people at the right time good luck Act.

there coach is doing it....some coaches need to take notes....Wolf are you giving a class?????1

CLASS ACT MIGHT WANT TO THANK GRAYSTONE FOR TURNING THAT PACKAGE DOWN IN 10/2005.BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE BLACK TEAM SPONSORED BY EASTON,NOT A BUY IN PACKAGE, THAT WOULD GRAYSTONE.THERE IS ONLY TWO BLACK TEAMS WITH TRUE BAT SPONSORS,THAT WOULD BE PACE/TPS AND GRAYSTONE/EASTON,SO THE REST OF YOU ARE FAKING AND LYING.

CINTI FAN............DON'T BE A HATER. Hell I wish more BASA teams can get the big bat companys out to our tournaments so they can see WE do it as big as that other circuit. To much haten on our own these days.....KEEP A BROTHA UP AND LET THAT BROTHA STAY UP.

You also forgot about Godfather Management/Worth! They are a fully sponsored team by Worth, Inc.

Wizard

Cinti Fan, you are truly mistaken, Enough Said is also a fully sponsored Easton team.

MY FAULT EVERYONE, I WAS JUST TIRED OF ALL THE SOFT TALK ON THE BOARD.I KNOW I CAN PUT TOPICS UP HERE TO GET UNDER PEOPLES SKIN.BUT I MUST CORRECT YOU GODFATHER MGT/WORTH IS NOT A FULLY SPONSORED TEAM,DON'T KNOW ABOUT ENOUGH SAID.ANYONE CALL DENNY HELMER (WORTH REP) AND FIND OUT.SO STOP CRYING #15

I agree tha hatting is at a all time high! i have nothing but respect fo Them STONE cats out of Ohio. I've talked to some people from easton & i know who's fully sponsored & whos has tha buy-ins. It does'nt matter on who has what we still have to play this game one way or tha other.Good luck to all tha super-rec teams fo 06 & see you all in tha S.C.

GFM is a fully sponsored WORTH team and so is Enough Said. Someone is giving you some very bad information about the GFM Family.

Good luck in the 06

Wizard!

APPRECIATE THE ENTHUSIASM CINTI FAN, BUT WE ARE A FULLY SPONSERED TEAM BUT NOT BY EASTON OR WORTH. WE DO A BUY-IN PACKAGE THAT I PAY FOR. SO FOR RIGHT NOW, THE ONLY NAME OR PRODUCT ASSOCIATED WITH OUR TEAM IS GRAYSTONE MORTGAGE. CONGRATULATIONS TO CLASS ACT AND THE LADIES FROM ENOUGH SAID BECAUSE TO GET ANYTHING FROM EASTON FOR FREE IS BIG TIME!!! GODFATHER MANAGEMENT ALSO REPRESENTS WORTH VERY WELL. THESE TEAMS ARE SPONSORED BY THESE BAT COMPANIES. GREAT JOB!!