BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA STAFF (Super Draft)

Can we get an update on the Super Draft, Number of female and male entries. Thanks

Re: BASA STAFF (Super Draft)

Fan the BASA Staff stated that they will put out a list every two weeks and two weeks will be Monday 1/16/06 so be cool and you will find out real soon. You owe me one BASA Staff. I am one of the board peeps that pays attention to details. Holla back!!!

Good looking out. Yes we will update a list of PAID entries on Monday. Also while we are on the subject, we need some more pitchers entered in the draft. I ahve played in 3 of these and the pitcher will make all the difference. We will also update some of the free prizes to be given away at the draft party.

BASA STAFF
I just sent you an email about this. But please tell me how I can pay the fee online?

Thanks !!

Carmen this is in reference to the Registration, I sent it on the 3d of Jan 06, but some how did not go through so I had to resend it to you, so if you receive two payments then I would appreciate the refund. I might need it to by some Fraternity items , just kidding. I just would like for you to let me know if you have received my payment. Did it through pay-pal. Holla back girl!!

We only received one.

Thanks