BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best Team in Missouri

Who is the best overall Team in Missouri.

Re: Best Team in Missouri

The ACT is back.

MO they are not MO they are from all-over.....Best in MO is Pete's Inn out of KC or maybe Sidewinders...but look out for the new REI this year if you leave the circuit

St.Louis is a based team from tha lou just like if you play fo tha stl.cardinals & ur from out of town ur still saying i play & my home town is stl. I'm not saying were tha best but we are from STL.REI aka jerky boyz & petes in are not black teams so go to tha white circuit network & claim what ever,but at tha same time will play both teams any day!!!

We all are!!! just 6 of us

If being the BEST is based upon tournament wins then the best team in Missouri on the black circuit a year ago was DERRTY. Prior to that it was Xtreme because they dominated for a 2 year period. This coming season will speak for itself. I think everyone will agree that you don't win games on paper. COACH D OUT!

Is East StLouis Missouri or Kansas?????1

To #15, East St. Louis is in Illinois. It's right across the Mississippi river that separates Missouri and Illinois.

Coach D nothing but love fo you & your pops. Class-Act,Undercover,Xtreme,Class-act.They are orginal class-act members they just took what i left & changed tha name in 2002 that's all.Xtreme did win alot of tournaments but what have they showed for it?I'm really looking for tha game between tha two this year!

What up Wolf! I'll tell my Pop you gave him a shout out. You're right that team was the nucleus of what you had with Class Act no doubt about it. You're also right about the fact that they did win alot of tournaments but fell short of a championship.

I also know that you're looking forward to the battles between Class Act & X this year because the competition is going to be fun to watch. You played with most of these guys so you know what they bring and you know they're looking forward to it also. Keep doing what you do my brother because you're very good at it. I want to wish you the best of luck this season. COACH D OUT!

What's up Coach D Irv still has that purple for you, tell your Pops Barzini said get well soon. PS. were's that # on you know who.

Boy I swear, folks are acting brand new. The one team out of St.Louis that has been around for the longest, competitive, has won a their fair share of tournaments, black and white circuits, without ever having any sponsorship is Volley Stars, or as they are known these days as St.Louis Stars. You hardly ever see any of their players yacking on this board about nothing. Much respect to Extreme, Derty, Young Dudes, Esquire, Big George, Duece nine, Eastside P-Rats, Phase2, Club 51, Impact, Magnum, LOL, Browns, Jelly Boys and so on. How many coaching changes have you seen with the Stars, besides Esqire how many core players have you seen stay with their team? Teams in STL or Missouri period know about those Stars. Most teams do not wanna see the Stars their first game. Ask REI about the Stars when people got to the game late asking was that real score during the game. Volley Stars as the name I always will refer to is the best unit, team, squad, whatever to never fall aside the wasteside of teams that have come and gone. And till this day the Volley Stars were the only team to step up before their time and play in the competitive division before all the roster rules, and qualifications. Im tired of the hot air hype teams talking like they accomplished so much. The Stars for years have owned pretty much the majority of teams rising or falling in the show-me-state period! How ya like that?

STL FAN should we refer to you as STL "STARS" FAN?? Stop living in the past it's all about 2006 player. COACH D OUT!

Coach Im a STL softball fan, thats why I named other STL teams besides Volley. And far as past resumes are concerned tell that to Class Act. But truth be told nobody mentions Volley why is that Coach in all due respect please tell me why? Because if someone gets on this board and not mention Impact when it comes to STL I would do the same. But you cant keep denying the Stars when it comes to resumes and who's the best be real man.

WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT TEAM BEING AROUND A LONG TIME
TALK ABOUT ESQUIRE.40TH PLUS

THEY GOT OFF
TO A SLOW START LAST YEAR.THEY SHOULD HAVE WON
THAT LOWER REC. YOU DONT SEE THEM ON THE BOARD
BRAGGING.

Than get a dam team & beat class-act & make me shut tha f##k up. That's all you have to do stl-fan. I have mad love fo volley & tha stars & i use to play for him & not one time has class-act said anything bad about any team on this board. You know what we've done but this time it's bigger & better so forget all that jawjacking just come out & play!!!!

I saw the Stars make quick work of REI at Bellfontaine. I also saw REI work them over later that same night in an epic battle. I also remember seeing REI dust them in 4 at Forest Park. Don't get me wrong I'm sure the Stars got their attention but truth be told REI was the goods, ask the Stars. Get yur info straight. The Stars don't need to live on untruths, they already have mad respect in the Lou.

REI is agood team but ask kent how many times has he beat class-act over tha years & i bet you it's in our favor.I believe it's 3 to 1 in battles & if you'r including coed battles than it's like 6 to 4 class-acts way. My point is we only have past resumes due to tha fact of my vacation but like i said tha game has changed & stl-fan you must change with it. I came straight home home to derrty squad & missed 3 years of ball & won more tournaments with derrty than tha stars won all tha years i missed. They may be won 1 or 2 last year. But to say how long they've been a team & still won no rings & my first year putting a team together & won back to back basa titles & two nsa titles with-in a 4 year span. If a team wont changed with-in time & still worry about best dress then stl-fan you'r still living behind times when every body & they momma wanted to win best dress!!!

First of, yeah REI ended up winning that contest, but when you ask anyone from the Jerky Boys teams about black teams they respect, the Stars will flush out they mouth first. Secondly, Wolf in my shout-outs to teams from the Lou, did you see Class Act? I didnt mention yall because yall null and void in my opinion. Now Class Act from 97-on yeah, but we really cant consider you Basa now can we because you keep a pocket full of white boys MMMMMM? Dont try to turn this into another somebody is against Class Act cause I dot care, dont think, could give a rats ass about Class Act. And yeah you might have played for Volley, Derty and so-on but you continuosly keep moving cuz you want to be the man! Can anybody say Roosevelt!

STL-fan if you took a poll on who they pick between tha two than you'll see fo yourself. You can be white yellow or green if you can play than there it is .Last time we played rei or jerky boyz was in 01 & we won it at tha bob burkett. So man up & display your real name & team so you can stop hinding like tha rest of tha ghost names of every body. If you can't do that than our convo is over with!!!!!! Helment head or wolf? no dissing on ro but i can do more than just hit & i'm never one demention....

Sorry fo tha mis type!lol

HELMENT and Wolf you both can hit,but HE can HIT!! and you can hit FAR,but I'll have to pick Helment,he's quiet and just plays the same all the time, did I mention he hits hard and that's natural strength and you played with Xtreme and then Xtreme then Derty

We played fo tha same teams since supreme days. Great vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ask the people to vote,I have no need for your petty childish responses,do us all a favor and allow us to vote with your interuption's

Vote & chillax mr.?lol

power, must be back on, you posting today

Who choked when Wolf pitched against Helment n the Lou at tha championship game when Derrty D-dipped the Stars. Come on man we all know that Wolf is Mr. Softball himself and Helment is a good player to, so stop hatting and just vote. Now that's CHURCH!!!!!!!

I have played for REI the only 2 years they have had a team and we respect ALL the BASA teams. Whether it be the Stars, that was a great game in Bellfountaine, or the Xtreme, great team we have had great games with, Impact who has had a good team and has always been good to us, even Class Act; who by the way we have NEVER PLAYED!! Jerky and REI are two ENTIRELY DIFFERENT TEAMS. The only constant is the man who runs them. So please don't lump them together it isn't fair to the players who played on either. As for you Wolf, you don't have to prove anything to anybody; your one of the best players this area has ever seen. Everyone here and everywhere else knows it. Just want the record to be kept straight.

Wolf I agrre with KK. You have nothing to prove your resume speaks for itself. All I heard about was this cat named Wolf and how dedicated he was to raising the bar he set for himself. Man I was thinking Blah, Blah, Blah, until I saw it for myself as a spectator and as an opponent. These cats out here that hate on you do it to try to get under your skin, and they are to cowardly to post an email address or make themselves known. In the end you will go down as one of the best Softball Players that the Lou has to offer as well as in this country. Don't entertain these fools.

To k.k. i do thank you fo tha props & by tha way my hand still kinda hurts fo that shot early last year.Oh yeah my bad jerky & rei i thought were tha same team.Esq #23 thanks also but i love tha jawjacking bcuzz i love proving all these clowns thats hiding behind these names wrong there my biggest fans. They're tha ones that keep me in tha weight room, they're tha ones that makes me want to do tha impossible,but at tha same time it's all in fun. I hope it is ? one mo thing Kenny you can play fo tha ACT any time bcuzz you'r a hard out & a great attitude to go with it!

Thank YOU for the props Wolf, they mean a lot coming from such a player as yourself. Don't let these haters get to ya, your talent and hard work do all the talking you need. Can't wait to take on you and the ACT, this year! Should be great fun. Good luck to all the other BASA teams I know you all will represent the LOU well. Looking forward to playing all of ya. Ball is ball, and players are players; it doesn't matter what circuit you play.

BIG FELLA EVERTHANG WILL BE ALRIGHT. IT'S GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE TIME SOME OF THESE PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO PLAY INSTEAD OF TALKING. SO ENJOY THESE POSTS BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE TO LOOK FOR SOME OF THEM WHEN THE SEASON STARTS.....TUFO(STL.CITY HITTERS)