BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUOTE FOR FRIDAY 7 & CHURCH

This quote is surrounded by the word PEACE!
PEACE IS NOT WON BY THOSE WHO FEARLESSLY GUARD THEIR DIFFERENCES, BUT BY THOSE WHO SEEK OUT CONNECTIONS.
The reason I said for Church is because he seems to be in the middle of a lot of post, so I decided that each time I post a word or quote of wisdom that I will direct it to a person. So Church today is your day and what that mean is for you to keep the PEACE today and not get into it on the board with anyone. Also Church hit me up at 647-9950, ext 118, ASAP. People as the day to start competing on the dirt gets closer we have to look within ourselves and light that burning desire to compete at a high level to win some tournaments and championships. Remember this: The quest fuels the fire to pursue your dream, life wakes up and everything has color and meaning. What that mean is your dream can light a fire for you to pursue it and when you wake up if you have done what you supposed to have done then you will not be in the dark but everything will be bright with colors to you. PEOPLE STRIVE FOR THE BEST AND IF YOU FALL SHORT THEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE DID YOUR BEST, AND YOU CAN'T WIN THEM ALL. GOD BLESS AND TO ALL A GOOD DAY AND WEEKEND. Now u no da deal and what time it is to get the funk out of my zone.

Re: QUOTE FOR FRIDAY 7 & CHURCH

.... PEACE....and I'm "CHURCH"

YEAAAA,your Peanut Head ASS must be Today,so I second that ,you my peeps still,KING OUT!!

nice quote NKO

A! ..... ???the Friday the 13th...

Thanks Ms. Dat and I hope you have a nice weekend. Billiken Style.

Thanks NKO I sure will. We have our team meeting this Saturday to sign our cards for City League, wish we weren't in WI and we could get outside and do some workouts. In the meantime we can just use one of the local gyms and get our arms warmed up...

Church do you know what the 7 stands for? Take a guess and I will let you know later.

Hi board members I have been so busy the last couple of days. I guess I tell myself since none of you have HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

You make me laugh..

Happy B-Day Ms. LA....from the Young Dudes...

Happy Birthday to you. Church whats up on the 7 and if you find out let me know. If not then first drink on u when I see you, CHURCH. Get down how you live fool!! If not do what u need to do get your mind right fool. Get your CHURCH mind right....1 .Then get at me on the cell. Toward Cashville. Holla.

mind straight,and goal set.....hmmmmmm,go figure,