BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best Team in Illinois

Who is the best team out of Illinois? Back in the day, Club51 ran it out of East St. Louis.

Re: Best Team in Illinois

51 is still the best

None of the teams have won nothing so they all suck. 51 has won nothing. Pirates, nothing. This new team will suck because it has the same bums that was on the other esl teams so what does that tell you. Duece 9 is probably the best to come out of Illinois and the problem is, they never won nothing either so as I said before, they all SUCK.

Hey, hey, We dont do a lot of talking about our games all I can say is watch out for the cats the IL. They will represent this year believe that.

Who ever the BiG Dog #11 is, you always got something negative to say about East St. Louis teams. You seem like one of those hater type dudes that want to play with an East St Louis team. I notice your comments playa from before about Team Takeover. Watch your mouth before you eat those words and put your mouth on the dirt.

To the Fan, 51 had there time in the sun. Deuce 9 was cool too, but there is a new sheriff in town, Team Takeover. Remember that name. You all will dream about it and be afraid to play us.

To big dogg 11. You have to be the most playa hating person on the board. Y hide bihind your board name? Be a man and put your real name out there. What's wrong with E.S.L. teams they won't ask you to play

stop hating playa

Team Over.....Ya'll brotha's r crazy........ Asking a question and then answer it yourself.. you think highly of yourself and team.... thats good to have confidence but i sense arrogance....So should we all pack up are equipment cause the seasons over? You say remember the team name you do realize teams aren't always be remebered by how good they are.............. Jah Love.

The best team in Ilinois WILL NOT BE A TEAM FROM ESL, believe that. There are a few teams brewing a little further north that are probably going to make some noise this season!
E West Team Topshottas

95' BULLS

That was Good Church

Yo Church, if u know how to get in contact with Yomi could you email that to me please! I'd appreciate it!

Hey we don't have to responed about the best team in e.st.louis, but you need to know we are all family in east saint. Believe that. And that's from Big E, I don't hide behide my words.

Player----- whoever you are---- please stop the braggin and the negative talk on the web. We're a classy group. So if you can't abide by the rules please don't post that crap on the board about Team Takeover. If you can't use your real name on the web when you post, Please keep Team Takover out of your mouth. No disrespect

To team TakeOver i hope you all tha best & i'm looking forword of playing against my derrty big Tim & pee-wee.I'm sure you all will do just fine, good luck!!!

Big Dummy 11 you do alot of talking. Talk on this board is very cheap. There's alot of teams on the BASA circuit that haven't won the world title and we all are striving for the same goal. This is one of the main reason why we have black on black crime because of the BS that you post. You should be on the board posting positive things and making suggestions to the BASA staff on improvements but instead you rather waste time talking about who won what. The past is the past and no one remembers who won what years ago. Club 51 has been around probably long before you and it will probably be around after you so good luck to your team in 06. Why don't you try to post something positive or do something positive like clean your house. I believe Club 51 gave a great effort at the 05 BASA World by finishing in the Top 10 Rec Teams

Fellas from team Takeover, u got a great guy to sponsor your team. I played basketball against him in the Peoria Gus Macker (ask him about it) he was a skinny high school kid back then and they all went on to play in the league. It was him, Brian Cook, Aj Guyton they had a darn good team.....anyway, go to Serious softball and find Team Topshottas, then click on photos and u will see him. Tell him we said wassup!

Good job Footes Card party my house Friday night