BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class Act or other STL teams

Why don't some of you bring your talent out to BMAC on Thurs night for the competitive league. Probably the best competitive white teams in STL and the nicest park. Would love to see some of you out there coming after the Cahmpionship.

Re: Class Act or other STL teams

We can say the same at Bellefontaine on Wed. nites Prize money given away to champs., what are yall giving away on Thurs. please don't tell me T-shirts if so have a nice day.

STLPLAYER,UMMMMM,C(H)AMPIONSHIP

STL Player....the league fills up with return teams...he may open up another division on that night but he said he is only keeping 6 for double headers....so YD will play on either Tuesday's....but we ain't scared...

I don't know what is given away, I just play. YD make sure he knows you want in for Thurs and get the first open spot. Never said anyone was scared, just like to see different teams out there, gets old beating the same teams every year.

STLplayer...I talked to him yesterday....he said will give us the open spot...but the return teams may fill up all the spots...so we may have to play on tuesdays or wednesday....