BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AUTO Insurance for ST LOUIS

For all those who pay high rates for auto insurance, and all those who driving without insurance and then all those who driving somebody else's car with no insurance give me a buz....we have our own agency under BROOKE Insurance...we have great rates!! call for a quote to see if we can beat your current provider....314 837-4343...or hit the box and email me...and if you know somebody tell them about us as well...support our own right!!
YD#2

Re: AUTO Insurance for ST LOUIS

BASA hope this is okay..if not give me buzz...314 503-0886

I need to hit your up, I have insurance, but its tooooo dam high. I know I'm lead foot, flip my truck three time in the air , but still its too high, they could have gave me some a break.

okay call me 314 503-0886 and I can give you a quote and beat the price...

who do I ask for when I call, Yd#2 , or I just ask for a quote.

Andre this not a Yellow Key special.

Sorry My name is Andre

Mike... I know but since we be networking in all...thought I would enlighten the Family about our good rates...and I know folks like saving money so....by the way can I offer you some better rates!!

Well I have a good insurance plan Bi-State

YD#2 THIS IS YOUR BOY MADE U LOOK.REAGAN I NEED SOME INS.YOU NO LEAVING JAMESTOWN INDOOR.NO JOKE.SO E-MAIL.ATJOHNSON3JJJJJ@AOL.COM.WE DONT PLAY THIS SUNDAY.GOING TO SHOCK THE WORLD.XXX.

Raegan...what's up can you call me I will run the quote....just need a lil bit of info....

Dre is this just for the Lou?????1 You know us real ballers over herreee in GA have insurance but will be glad to see what you have to offer!!!!!

unfortunately...we are only licensed in MO...where Championships are won....we hope to expand our grounds in the next coming months...