BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top Teams in Detroit.

1. Firsttime

2. Lakeside

3. Detroit Stars

4. Tombstone

5. Creative Walls

6. TDM

7. JJ'S

8. Detroit Laser

Re: Top Teams in Detroit.

DEAR MR OR MRS SPORTS REPORTER, WE HAVE A CORRECTION 1ST) 4 OF THE 8 TEAMS YOU MENTION DON'T EXSITS.
2ND) THE 8 MILE LASERS DON'T GO PASS WOODWARD BETWEEN 6 & 7 MILE AS A TEAM.
3RD) CREATIVE WALLS FEUD LIKE UPSET HILLBILLIES.
SO THE TOP 3 TEAMS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. TOMBSTONE
2. TDM
3. HAMMER & THE J.J FIVE

I heard Lakeside is getting back together.. I never hear to much from my "Homeboys" on the board but if you are out there and just don't reply... Please make an exception this time and confirm.

Yes! Lakeside will be back on the scene for 2006.

LAKESIDE IS IN A SERIOUS REBUILDING STAGE SORT A LIKE NEW ORLEANS. ACTUALLY THERE MORE LIKE AN EXPANSION TEAM. IT'S GOOD TO SEE CLEO BRING SOME CREDITABLITY BACK TO THE LAKESIDE NAME.

Well Swerv "D" since you are in the know. How many teams exist and who are you playing with so we can straighten out all these false reports.

"FREE AGENCY" DOESN'T START UNTIL AFTER THE SUPERBOWL FOR PLAYERS WITH REAL OPTIONS! I WILL HAVE TO SPEAK WITH MY AGENT DREW ROSENHAUSE McDANIELS, & WE'LL SIT DOWN OVER LUNCH & GO OVER ALL OFFERS THAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED. 3 & A POSSIBLE SEEMS TO BE THE # OF TEAMS COMING OUT OF DETROIT. LAKESIDE & TDM MAY PROBABLY MERGE B-4 IT'S ALL OVER.

Yall forgot about the Detroit Stars they are on of the top teams out of detroit.

the stars got a bunch of over strong men who can't catch a fly ball in the outfield to save his life, because they kicked off all the good men who played for them, the team shuld be named NO STARS

To Skeet Skeet: As SWERV D reported earlier, some Detroit teams don't exist anymore. The Detroit Stars has folded!

MY SOURCES HAS INDICATED TO ME THAT SEVERAL PLAYERS HAS SIGNED FOR THE ABSOLUTE LEAGUE MINIMUM, TO CREATE THE "T.N.T STARS".

SWERV D, U just might be onto something. Sources close to the Detroit softball circuit report the same "TNT Stars" story. But wit #9 on the roster, "T.N.T" is probably the best name. Will another Detroit team be dismantled? Stay tuned.

STOOPP 50

It's all good it dosen't matter what team you play for just do your best.

what you guys don't know is that a new version of flytime is back,with those columbus boys...say what you may but this team will be a force..come worlds time this will easily be a top 3 team.

DEAR MR OR MRS. CHRONICLE, I MUST SAY (1ST) YOU REALLY DO YOUR HOMEWORK, VERY IMPRESSIVE. BUT TO ADD TO THAT, WITH A PITCHER WHO'S ERA IS HIGHER THAN THE NOTORIOUS SUNNY SANDERS & WHO ABSOLUTLEY REFUSE TO FILL THE MIDDLE, SUCCESS SHOULD BE SHORT. THROW IN A 3RD BASEMAN WHO PERFORMS LIKE "DARNELL COLES" & ADD BILL BUCKNER WITH A TAN. YOU HAVE JUST COMPLETED THE DISASTER. (T.N.T SOFTBALL) THE HOTTEST THING SINCE "MILLIE VINILLE" (GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE) KA-KA-KA (KA-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!)

TO RINGS & THINGS, IF THIS MARKS THE RETURN OF LAMKIN-LAMKIN-LAMKIN & BOZ-A-RELLI. YOU CAN THROW THE RING PORTION OUT OF THE EQUATION, NO DOUBT FLYTIME HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FORCE IN THE WORLDS, BUT NEVER AFTER A REBULDING YEAR, SO WE LOOK FORWARD TO FLYTIME DOING BIG THINGS, IN THE 2007-08 SEASONS.

i think flytime will have the team that won the 2004 nsa worlds under columbus steelers.that team could have won the basa worlds,they were very strong and deep.**** near mercy everyone.beat us 21-1 in the if game of the championship..good luck to all you detroit teams,see you on the dirt

I try not to respond to alot of this garbage, but you (H****) won't shut-up. To my knowledge, ain't none of yall S**T.

IT'S NOT FUNNY YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR NAME DOWN WITH COMMENT SO ALL OF US CAN PUT A PICTURE WITH THE COMMENT THIS GOES OUT TO THE DETROIT PEOLPE THAT WILL MAKE IT FUNNY

These are what is called internet names. Just sit back & enjoy while we kick a little conversation. Swerve D. you are a information powerhouse on this subject.

#14 NO ONE EVER GAVE YOU CREDIT FOR BEING THE SHARPESS KNIFE, BRIGHTESS LIGHT BULB, OR A STRAIGHT "A" STUDENT, SO TONE IT DOWN A LITTLE BIT AND FOOL SOME PEOPLE WITH YOUR LOOKS!

Swerve D exactly who are you playing with?
It has been said that you are a "has been".... Everybody had a "WAS"

DEAR JUST WONDERING: IF SWERV D IS A HAS BEEN, THEN THERS A LOT OF "NEVER GONE BE'S" SITTING AROUND MICHIGAN, & ALTHOUGH I MAY NOT HAVE PLAYED MY BEST IN THE LAST 2 SEASONS, IT'S STILL ENOUGH TO GET ME BY, SO CHECK ME OUT THIS SUMMER, THEN FORM YOUR OPINION, I CAN ACCEPT IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, I'M NOT LIKE OTHERS WHO RUFUSE TO STEP ASIDE AND LET THE YOUNG MEN OF TOMORROW SHINE! I'M WELL IN TOUCH WITH WHO I AM & WHAT MY ABILITES ARE.
SWERV D

If I can recall only one team on that list even finished in the top five in the 05' Worlds. TDM, that team should be #1 on the list

Just play ball, your memory fails you. ...The favored Detroit Mavericks finished 3rd in the BASA worlds in 05'. I hate you don't remember, maybe you're saying we step our game up a bit?
Holla' Back!

#21, You are talking about The Detroit Mavericks, the only team in the BASA World Tournament that loss 3 games. Oh, but I forgot the first loss didn't count.

whatever player. stop the nonsense and assinine comments about the best team in the "D". love us or leave us alone!

excuse me just play ball
i usually dont reply but i was wondering what lost were you talking about cause i dont remember losing 3 games

CORRECTION, TDM WAS GETTING RAN UP IN WHILE THE MAVERICKS WERE PUNCHING THE ATL STORM IN THE MOUTH FOR TAKING OUR LUNCH MONEY ALL THEM YEARS!

TO SWERV D 50 WITH THE MIXTURE THAT TNT HAS THEY'LL BE HARD TO BEAT. SO YOU ALL WILL BE THE SECOND BEST TEAM IN DETROIT

whoa.......whoa pimpin'....! honestly, we havn;t been second best in Detroit since the Pony Era ...and that was a while back now....TnT still ain't nearly as talented as the Mavericks, even with the Stars and Tenn. combo... ..Do your homework on that one son... ..Holla Back!

# 21 you have several valuable members from last year's mav's team now playing with tnt. how can you possibly replace that talent as well as experience. explain that one pimp

Easy, the core members of the team are still Mavericks. I don't know who told you that those guys that left are valuable members to the Mav's. If they were they would still be Mavericks. Plain and simple.
Holla Back! ....

#21 I BEG TO DIFFER. I SAW THOSE GUYS PLAY LAST YEAR. DONT GET ME WRONG YOU STILL HAVE EXCELLENT BALL PLAYERS ON THE MAVERICKS, BUT WHAT I'M SAYING WHEN YOU ADD THE FEW FROM THE MAVERICKS, THE STARS, AND DEM CHATTANOOGA DUDES, THAT TEAM WILL COMPETE AND BE PLAYING ON SUNDAY A LOT THIS YEAR

I totally agree with on that point but what I'm saying is that they will not beat the Mavericks period. I wish them all the luck and hope they win a lot but me personnally, I can't see them winning over the Mav's. My opinion!
Holla Back!

taking to the next level you dont no about detroit team detroit play on sunday all the time

# 21 we will soon see who's the best team out of detroit, but here's the thing playa we will not only be the best team out of detroit, but one of the best in the super rec division. believe that pimp

Alright buddy! I'll pray for u and your squad! ....

TO TAKEN IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL! I FEEL U, ALTHOUGH I DISAGREE, ANSWER ME THIS, HOW ARE THE TENN GUYS GOING TO RESPOND WHEN THERE ROLLS ARE REDUCED FOR SOME OF THE STARS, LAST SUMMER THE ADJUSTMENT WAS A BIT TOO MUCH FOR THEM. ALSO, ARE THE STARS THE ANSWER TO: HOW WILL WE "TNT" WIN THE WORLDS, IF SO GOOD LUCK! IT'S FUNNY HOW WHEN I READ #14 COMMENTS ON A PREVIOUS POST I CAME UP WITH THIS: #1 SAYS I USUALLY DON'T COMMENT WHEN I SEE THINGS ON THE POST BUT WE NEED TO SHUT THE !@#@ UP & PLAY BALL & TO HIS KNOWLEDGE NON OF US AREN'T @#$! #4 CONCLUDES THE POST WITH WE NEED TO KEEP OUR @#@!* SUCKERS SHUT! WELL, IF WE AREN'T $%#*@, THEN PLEASE EXPLAIN ALL THE RECENT A** KICKINGS THEY'VE BEEN TAKEN FOR THE PAST 3/4 YRS, & WHAT DOES THAT MAKES THEM NOW? UHM,UHM,UHM, MY FRIEND I HAVE CAR COUPONS BETTER THEN THIS UPGRADE!
SWERV D

50/////////don't be so nasty wit it! LOL

Swerve D. man you are silly as hell. What I will say to all the Detroit teams in the super rec division. You guys really fought hard & did well. This year I hope one of us will bring it back to the D. Four teams out of Detroit in that tough division finished in the top nine. Good job fellas.

THANKS DRINKER, WE APPRECIATE SOME COMPLIMENTS IN THE MIDST OF ALL THE HATIN'.
HOLLA BACK!

I AGREE DRINKER, GOOD LUCK TO ALL DETROIT TEAMS!

#21, Before you comment about what happened in the past and the guess about the future, you WIN something, WIN anything, that would make your comment creditiable. Congrats on your backyard wedding!!