BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is anyone else out there (men's or women's teams) playing in the basketball tournament in the ATL th

Re: Is anyone else out there (men's or women's teams) playing in the basketball tournament in the AT

When are yall coming down Hot Friday or Saturday? I'm ready to play, we all are going out Saturday night, so bring some party clothes. .

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

Re: Is anyone else out there (men's or women's teams) playing in the basketball tournament in the AT

A few are coming down on Friday, but I think #22 and myself are driving down Sat. morning and staying the night. You know it's on! Where are we going since you're already there???

Girl I don't know anything about the clubs here, the only place I've actually been and enjoyed it was this sports bar called Barnacles. Either way we will find something to get into. If yall come down Friday, I won't be able to get up with you until late, have to get my hair done.

Just Us/Hot Girl #11
Shneka

Where is the tourney? can't miss seeing those HOTGURLS in action

That sounds good to me! We can go there once we get finished. When will you find out what time we play?

When I come back from lunch I will put the exact location on here for you Red.

ok,or u can hit my email..thanx Sheneka

Your welcome, and by the way its SHNEKA!

Just US/Hot Girl #11

OK Shneka..Still waiting on the Time/Location of the Tournament

Hey Red, according to the flyer, the tournament will be at Mt.Nebo on 1025 McDonald Blvd. and the phone number to the gym is (404)627-4733 in case you don't know where it is. Also its a men and women's tournament. But come check out the Hot Girls, I will know what time we play today after Monica gets back with me.

JUST US/HOT GIRL #11

My bad Red its McDonough Blvd. Off of Moreland Avenue past the Starlight Drive in. We play @10am.

JUST US/HOT GIRL #11

What's up Shneke, I will be in Atl again this weekend, that will give me something to do before I get my on, I am bring my boys with me , they Love Basketball. Maybe you can teach my 15yrs old something. , he think he know it all.

Thanx for that info Shneka

Hey D12, just to know, we won't be playing in the tournament now, a few of the girls are under the weather. So I guess you won't see our basketball skills this time, but we will be hosting a tournament in February.

JUST US/HOT GIRL #11

RATS! I won't be coming now..wanted to see those HOTGURLS