BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hump Day Shoutouts......

What up BASA Nation it's SHOUT OUT TIME!!! It's Hump Day and time to do that thang! First I want to give a special shout out to Davida, keep your head up and don't let the negative people get you down

HUMP DAY SHOUT OUTS to everyone trying to keep it positive because this is supposed to be fun entertainment don't let the trash talk get out of hand. I can't go without hollering at all my peeps, Nashville's Finest, Shneka, Ms. Nashville, Ms. Arkansas, Ms. LA, Ms. Dat, Niki G., Homecoming, CHURCH, NKO, 3XWORLDSCHAMP, Lil Redde, Smallz, Dinsum, all the Girls, Big Vernon, Coach Mike Wells, Wolf and the "ACT", the City Hitters, and "X" Squad! The list is so long I could go on forever. Have a blessed day and let's keep it FUN! COACH D OUT!

Re: Hump Day Shoutouts......

....HELLO EVERYONE.... ...I play for DERRTY...."CHURCH" #2

Hi,Coach D,911,NKO,Home Coming,CHURCH,Tank#11,the Hot Girls,and the "SHOUT OUT LADY ,and ALL BASA readers,I'm just through,KING OUT!!

Well Coach D its is almost that time and as you know first hand we will kick it this year. My Hump Day shout outs goes to the main people on board, Ms Dat, Davida#7,Ms Nashville, Ms Arkansas, Ms Miller, Ms LA, Greene#44(MIA), All the Hot Girls, Gina,Shnek#11, Lotay, Nik G, Nashville Finest, YD#2, #15, Exodus, Wade, Church, Coach D, HOMECOMING, Clay, 3xWorldChamp, Neal/502Boyz, Class Act, Browns, City Hitters, Dinsum#10, and everyone else that frequently visit the board. Peace and keep it positive today because the Lord is watching over us.

Happy Hump Day Everyone Hey Coach D...
Church, that was cute! thanks for that morning , now tell us something that we didn't know

Happy hump day family.

SHOUTS OUT TO YD #2 MUCH RESPECT, COACH D, MY TWO YOUNGER BOTHERS J AND A DOT BACK IN THE LOU, CHUCK10, BIG RED, DOUBLE KNOTS, SYLVESTER, TANK11, MO, TONY JOHNSON, SMOOTH, A-ROD, MEKO, ED AND TOOK FROM SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS, MY NEW TEAMMATE D14(RED), RAY RAY, SMALLS, KENNY, GATOR, MIKE17, HEAD, ALVIN, JODY FROM AIRMAC, #15, EASTSIDE PLAYERS FROM LEXINGTON,KY, SQUIRREL, SPEEDY, REENY, MY FORMER COACH VOLLEY AND THE REST OF GANG, XTREME, DERRTY, CHURCH, IF I FORGOT ANYBODY IM SORRY MY MIND IS RACING

Hello REDDE,I have the GAG rule today, and by the way have a GOOD day....Tito aka "CHURCH",DERRTY#2

Lil Redd give Gator my number and tell him to call me. This is Lil Kevin.(314) 348-2504. Thanks and tell him he still owes me those batting gloves. Peace and tell your brother, the one that hoop with us last year on sunday mornings when X-treme was practice to come up to Tandy starting this weekend on Sunday's. Holla back little dude.

Shout outs to My Storm Family! Also to my brothers down in Syrup Country (Cairo, GA), Rhodney & Duke Donaldson. What up to my boys from the FLA, New Image, Willie & Reggie Brown, T-Fowler AKA Spanky. Swole what up Big Un!!! Mary, Flo, Kathy what up big sisters(Enough Said!) Last but not least, shout out to A-Train aka Adrienne Sweat! Have a blessed day and enjoyable weeks end!

HEY COACH D HAPPY HUMP DAY TO YOU AS WELL
MY HEAD IS DEFINITELY UP , JUST LIKE TO BE AROUND POSITIVE PEOPLE IS ALL...

I WOULD LIKE TO SEND MY SHOUTOUTS TO PT #30, NASHVILLES FINEST, JEMEIKA #30, MS MILLER, NKO, DINSUM #10, MS NASHVILLE, MS LA, MS ARKANSAS, GINA, DON KING, SHNEKA #11, #15, T-BROWN, EX, 3XCHAMP, MY TEAMMATES (GA MIXX), BASA (MR DRAKE), EASTSIDE, NUT99, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT I MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN.

HAVE A BLESSED ONE
Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

OK, here I go...my shot-out is to

NKozone, Tito, Coach D, Gina, Niki G, Ms. LA, Hot Girls, Ball or Fall, Spell Check, Ms. Arkansas, Homecoming, Smallz, Dinsum, #15, Wolf...

Nelly...so fine

Ron (my love), Cari, Angela, Anita, Rhonda, Teresa, Clarence, Daphiny, Davida, Daisha, Jemeika, Sudden Impact, Adrienne, Casandra (Cassidy)

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.....

SHOUTOUTS TO ALL MY PEEPS....

DAVIDA#4, JAMEKA#30, PITCHER#30, YAYA, MS.NASHVILLE, NKO ZONE, DINSUM#10, TERRELL#9, MS.LA, MS.ARKANSAS, MS.MILLER, CUBA, BARRY, COACH D, AND BOARD.

HAVE A GOOD HUMP DAY!!!!!

Good afternoon all,

I will be celebrating my birthday this weekend (Jan 15).I will be shaking my tailfeather.

Let me get my shouts to all the Eastside players,Ms. Miller.Davida#7,Greene#44,Ms. Arkansas,Homecoming,Thill#21,Dinsum#10,Gina, NIk G,Coach D, Neal/502boyz,Exodus,#15,Wade #2,Nashvilles finest#21,Ga Magic. Long time no see Little Redd.

Well I hope everyone has had a bless day as I have had.
Peace and lover everyone!!

WUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUP FAMILY,

CHURCH,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,MS.NASHVILLE,WADE,HOTGIRLS,COACH D.,MS.DAT,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,NIK G.,TERRELL#9,EASTSIDERS,AIRMAC,STORM,MS.MILLER,MS.LA,THILL#21,NODOUT22,GREENE#44,EXODUS,K****LE,SMALLZ,SMOOTH24,D12FORMERLYD24,#15,BALLORFALL,HOMECOMING,AND THE BASA STAFF.

Here is my humpday shoutouts
Coach D it wouldn't be the same with out you no doubt
I know today I put some of you to the test
But I want you to know I wish you all the best
I know it's hard to hate on certain post
But I got to give it up to the one I love the most
When he has been good to you
It's easy to do just what I do
I give him praise cause he is the man
He gives me the will to do all I can
The rest of this goes out to all who plays the game
To many brothers and sisters to name
I will tell all of you this
Thanks for staying on the subject and not trying to dis. AAAYYYY What's up Frat? 2 more months

Wassup everyone on a Hump-Day Wednesday, I had a long night last night, but I'm now. I was a lil last night off those Bud Lights, it just keep calling me and calling me, , I like to give my shoutout to Dee#12,Church,Nko,Homecoming,911,Davida,T.Hill,Ms.Miller,Shneke,Wade#2,HotGirls,Playmakers,Ms.Dat,Ms.Arkansas,Ms.Nashville,Coach D.,Niki G.,Don King, there is more, but my hand is getting tried from all this . This BASA family is getting tooooo big , I want everyone to have a Bless Day

Hump Day shoutout to all the Playmakers, Wade #2, #15, THill, #2Church, D12, Gina and the rest of the board.

HUMP DAY & SHOUTOUTS TO THE BASA STAFF, NELLY & RAY-KWON FOR KICKING IT WITH THEM DETROIT BOYS WHILE THEY WERE HERE IN DETROIT. CONGRADS TO (DAVITA, & THE IN THE MIX GANG" J-ROCK, LAGREEK, CHUCK & THE GREYSTONE BOYS" & THE SOFTBALL INSTITUTE OF BLACK AMERICAN SOFBALL "PACE" & THE ELITE 8 (TERRANCE McDANIELS, SEAN FLEMING, JOHNNY ANDERSON, RON JOHNSON, COURTNEY THOMPSON, LAWERANCE REDIUS, ED GREGORY & YOURS TRULY ERVON DOUGLAS

Dont want to leave anyone out..so to everyone on the board!

HEY SWERVE

WHATS GOOD WITH YA, THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT, I AM HOWEVER GOING TO NEED FOR YOU TO TAKE THAT "T" OUT OF MY NAME. TELL YOU WHAT, I WILL LET YOU SLIDE THIS TIME

..........SECURITY...........you already know

I AINT BEING FUNNY OR BOUSHY, BUT MRS LA WHO ARE YOU? I DONT THINK I KNOW YOU, HAVE WE MET? AND LIL KEV I WAS REFERING TO GATOR FROM THE STORM. CHUCK HAYNES HAS THE GATOR OU LOOKING FOR NUMBER.

SWERV No "E", Ms Davida No "t".(chuch) no need for security, her & i have this well under control.

OK, SWERV D "50" handle that for me. I'm busy

Proceed.....It's all good

GOOD LOOKIN "EXODUS #4".

Security....you been all day....cool try some of this

Hey I'm on the camera's today Home coming the one that's been chilling all day. Writing poems and stuff.

you right here,we both chilling,come have one with us, and we will see or rather type to you all another day... ......"CHURCH"

How you gone tell on me
You the one who had that OOOOWWWEEE
Mr Prez he was at his desk fast asleep
That's why we haven't heard a peep
He was knocked out dead to the world
Probably dreaming about some Hot Girl
It is true that I was woring on being a poet
Thats cause I had something to share and the people should know it
Well now it's time to go
Just thought Mr Prez that you should know HA HA HA
Ex you a trip
Keep falling asleep and you will get that pink slip

I want to give a shoutout to THE ATL. STORM FAMILY' Lil Redde, Dinsum #10,Smallz,Tony J (the best pitcher on the circuit),School of Hardknocks, Airmac and the rest of the Board.

EXCUSE ME SMOOTH, RUMOR HAS IT A ST. LOUIS ACQUIRED QUITE A FEW ATLANTA STORM PLAYERS. CAN YOU COMFIRMED!

SWERV D//"50//" No Confirmation but we will be strong as ever

Lil Redde...we miss you dude.How are you?Hit me up 1-800-332-5455 ext 368924.

Hello to all Board member.

I would like to give a hump day shout out to all the Lady Cobras, Clearance, Davida (don't forget about me for b-ball), Nashville's Finest and most of all Casandra (JoJo).

D3, what day are you in? Friday is not hump day.
Have a good one anyway.

HEY D3,

THANKS FOR THE SHOUT, WE WILL BE STARTING UP HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS, GOTTA GET W/MS NASHVILLE ON SOME THINGS. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

HEY MS LA

JUST BECAUSE YOUR B-DAY IS COMING UP DOESN'T MEAN YOU GOTTA START MESSING W/FOLKS , HIT ME UP GIRL