BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does anyone feel like having some Cherch up in here!!!!!

Now we do everything else especially hate'n on one another, so today I was thinking maybe we can give God some praise. The other day Church said something that hit home and I dont believe that many caught what he said. It was something like this. When we post something negative there is a lot of responses or views when something positive goes up no one says anything.....hmmmmmm makes me think, what about you? Today I heard about 2 young men who tried to lynch a young black male and only got 2 and 3 years of prison time. Which made me think of how blessed I am to never have had that happen to me of my son. So lets give God some praise. I will start with a song and let's see who will join me. Victory is mine...victory is mine.....victory today is mine....I'm so glad.....I'm so glad....victory today is mine. AAAAYYYYYYY

Re: Does anyone feel like having some Cherch up in here!!!!!

Nice Topic and Good Point

"A!"....I see Home Coming,you have something 2 share with the board, so since it's Cherch,drop some knowlegde pass a few of these wondering eyes, and keep it REAL TALK and CHURCH IT...... AMEN

Amen, homecoming. Sometimes I think we take for granted all of the blessings we do have,and do not realized how blessed we are. Just becuase we might not make the money that we would like to make, or drive the expensive vehicle, or live in a big fancy house, we are blessed to have shelter, jobs, and transportation. IF there is one thing I have learned in my 30 years on this earth is that no matter how bad you have it, someone else has it worse.

Ok, well mayber God has not done anything for some of you, but he has truely changed me and I thank him for that. So I don't know what you came to do....I dont know what you came to do I came to clap my hand...my hands....I came to stomp my feet...my feet....Ok enough with the singing cause I aint the greatest let me do what I do best, and tell you what he did for me. Home coming stlye. Maybe someone can relate

I once was tired tied and bound
I was confused and lost did not want to be found
Then Jesus came and he turned me around
He placed my feet on solid ground
Now that my soul has been set free
What did he see in a wretch like me

I am a sinner just full of mess
I was plagued with problems my God what a test
Then Jesus came and my life was blessed
I am the way for you to have sucess
Now that my soul has been set free
What did he see in a wretch like me

Now that I have been touched I know he cares
I know that my God was always there
Now matter where I am he is everywhere
I gave my problems to hime there his to bare
I dont know what he saw in a wretch like me
Thank you Jesus for setting me free

I'm glad he was able to see the good in me
He said that if he was lifted up he would draw all unto thee
He gave us instuctions on how to be in his word there lies the key
He is the way the truth, and the light for all to see
I dont know what he saw in a wretch like me
Thank you Jesus for setting me free. (Amen)

I feel that deep down somewhere Homecoming and it is so true in my life. Thank God I am no longer who I use to be. With time change comes. Oh please be patient with me God is not through with me yet...Praise is what we do

Good Morning board members. Home Coming, thanks for changing the pace on this board. I know there are alot of God fearing people on here and its nice to let it be known every now and then. I work with a lot of families on a daily basis and one thing I tell them is to look at life as though it is God's playing field. Life is about practice, practice and more practice. You will not get it right the first time. Once you realize that and sit back allow God to coach you then things will start falling in place. God will play you in the position on the field that he wants you to play and when he feels that you have proven yourself in practice he will put you in the game of life.

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Good morning All.... This is a WONDERFUL Day when I sign on and see the brothers and sisters wanting to Sing, Praise and Pray!!! Homecoming God saw your heart! I am feeling it.. Much Love to everyone on the board today

I feel you homecoming. I thank God each day for all he had done for me. I love to see folks coming together and praising God. Get thee behind me satan and the devil is already defeated!!

First I would like to extend thanks to Homecoming on putting something positive to this board because as of lately we have got off track on us as BASA Players/Families/Friends trying to improve as a organization rather than ridicule each other. I also would like to say with out praising God and believing in him we would not have received the blessing of having a message board. My quote of the day fits perfect with this topic and it is:
LIFE IS A JOURNEY
IN THE END, EACH OF US WILL BE JUDGED BY OUR MEASURE OF GIVING, NOT BY OUR MEASURE OF WEALTH; BY OUR SIMPLE GOODNESS, NOT BY OUR SEEMING GREATNESS.
So what I am stressing to the board today is remember everyone is not fortunate as others and sometimes we need to share things with other, let it be, a hand, some advice, assisting on creating things to better others life. We need to remember that we are family and family supposed to take care of each other. Positive minds brings positive thoughts. Peace out and MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE THAT IS INVOLVED IN THE BASA ORGNIZATION. Now you all know the deal get the funk out of my zone.

We know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Prayer is the chief agency and activity whereby men align themselves with God's purpose.

Colossians 3:12-14 are some verses that help keep me centered. God has truly been good to me, and I want to take a moment to praise him for all that he has done and for all that he is going to do. As undeserving as I am, he continues to bless me.

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!
THANK YOU FATHER!!!!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD...

I THANK MY HEAVENLY FATHER EVERYDAY FOR WAKING ME UP, GIVING ME PEACE OF MIND. THERE ARE SO MANY TIMES THAT WE TAKE THINGS IN LIFE WE ARE BLESSED WITH FOR GRANTED. IT IS WRITTEN THAT IF YOU FULLY OBEY THE LORD YOUR GOD AND CAREFULLY FOLLOW HIS COMMANDS THAT HE WILL GIVE YOU TODAY, AND SET YOU HIGH ABOVE ALL NATIONS ON EARTH. ALL OF THE BLESSINGS WILL COME TO YOU AND ACCOMPANY YOU IF YOU OBEY HIS WORD. OOHH I LOVE THAT MAN!!!

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Re: Does anyone feel like having some ChUrch up in here!!!!!

Everybody at 12:00 Eastern Time today, send up some praise wherever you are. It only takes a few seconds out of your day.

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matthew 18:20

Who was with me?

I'm with you.

was with you

I'M WITH YOU 911.
AMEN!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HOMECOMING.

AMY "AKA" FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

Thank You Jesus! this is just what The almighty God Wants is to give him praise. thank homecoming!!!!!
That's the way we all should start our day.
Morning, Noon, And Night. not when we are in trouble, Because He's already knows you coming then. But on the good day's praise him!!!! That's the hardest to do, when everything is going right. Praise Him Period.
Trust him It will be alright. Prov. Chapter 3 Ver 5-9.

Thanks Amy you too.

Clay I was with you and will always be.

I was with you!

I wasn't there excatly at noon, but His praise shall continually be in my mouth!!

, a little late but right on time.

God is good.

I was with you.

A little late, but I'm with you now....Great topic Homecoming.

NUPE85,YEAAAAAAAH.LEBANON #79.I'M WITH YOU WHEN YOUR RIGHT.

HOMECOMING,GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER.KEEP BLEESING US WITH YOUR LIGHT.

I was there.

DINSUM # 10

Richmond #2....Little Rock, Arkansas

We will also have Praise and Worship service on the cruise y'all. So who wants to be on the praise and worship team? And who wants to give some words of encouragement?? We may come from different churches, denominations, etc, but we all serve the same AWESOME GOD!!

Nice, Real nice.

Everyone check in by Wednesday at 11:30 and we will praise again every Wednesday at Noon.

Good Idea 911 and Ms.Dat. Homecoming nice job today.