BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Budget Rental

We are pleased to announce Budget Rental cars as an affiliate of the BASA Softball Website. The discount codes, when applicable, for rentals cars and trucks when applicable are already encoded in the links on the BASA website. Please support those that support us.

Re: Budget Rental

Now That's BASA is growing EVERYDAY!

I agree now that's BIG. I must say the BASA is making strides everyday to improve this organization. Keep Doing It Big
Good job to the entire BASA staff !!!!!!

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BASA. YOU GUYS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME. I AM A FREQUENT RENTER FROM BUDGET AND MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE ALREADY PRETTY REASONABLE. I AM LOVING IT...GOOD JOB!

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Thank you Basa!!!! That budget things is great... Thats what am talking about... keep on doing it big.. do it do it. count the Hot Girls in on that discount for sure all the time..

I second Tank#11, Davida#7, Hot Girl#10 and D12 that the BASA Softball Organization is making strides to improve the organization as a whole and we as players need to continue to give ideas, facts, etc., to improve our organization. I'm loving this one and BASA Staff three cheers for you and us.

Thanks BASA-this is BIG!!! Do the d*#@ thang!! I know that Just US will be using this quite often.

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! Now that's going to come in handy...

Yes sir Yes Sir!!!

We do a lot of flying and having a partnership with a rental car company is great!

I don't have to drive my Truck every weekend now....thanks BASA. Coach get the Vans ready for St. Lou NOW!!!!!!1 Blazers we'll pick ya'll up and give ya'll a ride to a BASA tournament!!!!!1

Keep up the great work BASA, I know this is just a good sign of things to come!!