BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA Staff

I was just wondering when will BASA publish a book with the association's rules and guidelines. I think that you base your rules according to USSSA, but I have never seen anything in writing. It would be helpful to get one published so everyone could be aware of the rules and guidelines. BASA is stepping up to some degree in trying to promote their game, but let's also step up and promote the love of the game as well. Trashtalking and calling teams out has never been part of the game, but in recent years has been accepted by BASA as part of their game. That has led to bad blood between teams and could erupt into violence. I normally wouldn't comment on the board, but I was just wondering BASA stand. In USSSA in North Texas, there is a zero tolerance. You can have fun playing the game without crossing the line. It's your call, just wanted to hear your side. Just one player's thought. It is just a game we love to play. No debate needed, just wanted some input from BASA staff. Each person plays the game the way they see fit. Thanks for your time. God Bless and see everyone on the field.

Re: BASA Staff

We do have a rulebook that's published each year and distributed out at the various tournaments. We are in the process of updating the 2006 Rule book. Upon completion we will also post a link on the website which clearly states the rules of the game along with Codes of Conducts. Thank you for your comments. Stay tuned, the season starts soon!