BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mgr or Coach from Pace.

Mgr or coach for pace get at me. Would like to speak with you.

Re: Mgr or Coach from Pace.

GET AT YOU!!! WHAT DO YOU DO GOOD TELL US. WE LOOK AT WEB EVERY DAY,AND WHAT IS YOUR NAME

what does the my name say do u want first middle and last?

Look i spoke with A guy i know from home and two other gentlemen for the pace family back at major "white" worlds, and was lookin the speak with one of them.. I knew this was the only way to get in touch with them.

What's up Q,

If you're trying to get in touch with Gene, give me a number and I'll pass it on to his son.

HUSTON, HOLD THE PRESS. "50" WILL BE BACK TO LEAD THIS NEXT CHARGE.

Hey "50"!! Whats up my brother?

E. BLACK WHAT'S UP BABY, HAPPY NEW-YEAR. YOU READY, I KNOW ITS HARD GET OFF THE THROWN WHEN YOU'VE BEEN UP THERE SO COMFORTALBLY FOR 9 OUT OF 12 YEARS, MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOUR THE GREATEST CENTER FIELDER OF ALL TIME ON THE BLACK AMERICAN SOFTBALL CIRCUT. (BASA & USSSA) RESUME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF LADIES & GENTS.

Q, give me a holla at 616-366-2938, I will give you a contact number for my dad.

G W 3, What's up baby. i on john lonz block playing "i'm a warrior". i'll hit you up in a minute.

Swerv/50, what's up !!! You had me rolling on those earlier posts. You and your agent need to both holla. Tell him I want my 2005 Manager of the Year trophy.

Swerv/50, what's up !!! You had me rolling on those earlier posts. You and your agent need to both holla. Tell him I want my 2005 Manager of the Year trophy.

Junior what's up? You must be checking all your emails from Nick?? He keeps my mailbox filled with some good stuff. I was talking with Swerv earlier this evening and told him that he has to get on the mailing list.

Later.......

What's up RJ, yes indeed I just received a bunch of emails yesterday. Couldn't even look at them all,had to stop and take a break. Happy New Year to you and the family.