BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STL.....ONLY...please and no shout out...please.....but WHAT Teams are planning on getting in Monday

5xchamp in the Jungle... ....just curious about those teams that dodge the JUNGLE,come on down and get that abuse from the crowd and prove yourselves and get your stripes in the JUNGLE....you know who 2 contact....if not 3xchamp can lead you in the right direction.......DERRTY#2..."CHURCH"

Re: STL.....ONLY...please and no shout out...please.....but WHAT Teams are planning on getting in Mo

I would like to give a SHOUT-OUT to everyone on the BASA board today and especially "CHURCH" for keeping it popping. Shout-out, shout-out to everyone......

Re: STL.....ONLY...please and no shout out...please.....but WHAT Teams are planning on getting in Mo

SECURITY.....all these dang on shout outs ,on the wrong topics, ,and Ms.Naville if that's your name ,need to put up those shout-outs

Church let Ms. Nashville no where to post, hold here hand and lead her down the right path. You know that the STL City Hitters will definitely be back to claim their crown that Derrty has. Church you are on the Hot seat on this one because I really want to see if you can agitate the Browns and Young Dudes to play on Monday Night. If you scared then say so(Browns and Young Dudes). Step up to the plate and take it(what the fans will say to you). Peace out and see you on the Mad Max Monday's............................

Well will the LITTLE BROWNS come to FAIRGROUNDS and get that ASS WHOOPED, and to my Peeps the YOUNG DUDES,come on down and shut everyone up and make it a 1-2 thang....with DERRTY SQUAD on top and SECOND ain't all that bad....it just short the funds....there I said it

1843 will be there

GHOST can you give a run down of things to come in the JUNGLE???..will the Browns show up and will 1843 ever have there own players.....???

Hey Church I'll talk it over with my cats

And 1/2 also get with NKO...ASAP..he'll give you details

Ghost can I still hang with 1843 on Mon. at Fairground.

If the my squad aint there, betta believe ill be there

Ghost, Mike Wells want to hang with the big boys. So let him carry the jocks and pay him in cheeseburgers. Mike you know you my boy.

Young Dudes coming to the Grounds...we ain't scared....we jumpin in the fire and coming out with the crown....yep Derrty...and whom ever...get ready....now NKO and Church get out the zone....YD#2

"AAAYYYYY"...the TITLE stays with DERRTY and we want the Young Dudes in a primetime 8:30 game and City Hitters..you know our time

NKOzone I'll take that offer, Ghost will you still not have the cooler is never empty, I'll come out for the big games at Fairground Raiders & Hit Squad the other teams you can beat. PS. Ghost Changa moved out of town we need another cook maybe Chuck just buy enough so he can cook and eat at the same time.

FELLAS, FELLAS, SIMMER DOWN A BIT, THERE WILL BE A NOTICE ON THE BOARD FOR A MEETING SOMRTIME IN FEB. STAY TUNED. P.S. STL. CITY HITTERS WANT THEIR CORNER BACK!!!!!!!!!!! TUFO

Mike Wells what happen to the real Class Act #3(Changa). We have not heard from him in a while. I already know that they have a new #3 on Class Act.

Changa as of last weekend stated he was moving to Michigan.

3xworld champ, i heard wolf was playing for the citty hitters on monday nights is that true, & if that's true then it's going to be real crazy!!!

Viewer to set the record straight. Yes I know that we was talking it over and if it is up to me I know he will be with those hitters on Monday Nights so you watch what you say about Monday Night, because yes we are ready.

What's up nko & to tha viewer. Yes it's true i'm playing wit tha citty hittas on monday nights & trying to win back to back citty titles but this time wit tha citty hittas.I'm looking foword fo tha big challenges against my last year citty champs & to bat against tha great tito aka tha church.

Welcome to the mound, I mean team Wolf and I have one word for Tito aka Church, and that is CHURCH!

WATS UP WOLF IT IS GOING TO BE REAL NICE THIS SUMMER AT FAIRGROUNDS(THE JUNGLE). LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, IT WILL BE JUST LIKE OLD TIMES!!!!

who called the 5xchamp.... ....I'm here and that's nice that the GREAT wolf aka curtis will be playing with the city hitters, and for the record.....wolf just walk to first every at bat ...like you didn't see that coming,....come on now We've been around each other a LONGGGGGGG time....so it's all good and good luck...but I'm claiming my 6th Jungle Championship then I'll retire from the Jungle and Umpire...so until next time my Potna.....PEACE......DERRTY#2 and it won't be no Natural Bridge shots from you off me...call it hate if you want....

Church no walks at Fairgrounds, that is new rule no walks on Monday Nights, u can not walk Wolf, Kebo, Kerry, Kato, Turtle, Meat, Tank, Meechie, Phil, NKO!!!! So who else want to play because Church want pitch that night, sounds like a dh night for Church. Holla back Church, Derrty as you want to be.

once I walk WOLF...the rest of ya'll is/are suspect except for TANK#11,but I see a repeat in the making....DERRTY......and Until the crown...is taking back down clowns,...allow DERRTY to run the throne, we came and took the HOME of the JUNGLE,and made it ours,yea I'm blowing,.....and I have a right too after all we ARE the CHAMPS.. and that's a FACT,......CITY HITTERS look forward to it...."CHURCH" a NKO,3xChamp...I'll be thru once I leave work....

Church, it's going to be real nice this year.I'm sure 3Xworld champ will have me protected when we play derrty.On tha real i hope my derrty fam will have a great year & it's going to be off tha chain fo all of us.Predicting tha score ,Citty Hittas 38 Derrty Squad 17!! short game to tha fullest. Remember it's all love tito & that's on tha reallllllll! see you at jamestown next week!

CHURCH MADE U LOOK REAGAN.PUT THE WESTSIDE DOWN.YOU NO WHO WE IS.P.S CHURCH MY BIRTHDAY IS SATURDAY.1-21 I WILL KICKING .DRINKING MONDAY AT JAMESTOWN INDOOR,TUESDAY FOXTRAP,WEDNESDAY CUTABOVE,THURSDAY 609,FRIDAY CLUB DREAM,SATURDAY MY BIRTHDAY AT PLUSH.AND THEN THE EASTSIDE.NOW THAT CHURCH.E-MAIL AT JOHNSON3JJJJJ@AOL.COM.OR CALL ME AT HOME 314 869-1094.
GET AT ME ASAP.

Reagan,go to sleep you know you'r on lock down buster!LOLOLOL O yeah happy b/day....

Wolf see you at Jamestown next week and Made U Look...I will call you this afternoon....."CHURCH"

Yo!Yo!Yo!, 4xchamp Monday Night (Hit Squad), remeber if you don't know your history,then you are doom to fail
in the future.And oh by the way,hit squad score the most
points in the jungle"39".