BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ex Boxing Champ Charged with punching son

Hey everybody, I thought this was some interesting news about former champion Tommy "Hitman" Hearns. Apparently, his 13 year-old son tried to be bad and threw a punch at him and he popped him in the face giving him a bloody nose and swollen eye. So, to the BASA family, what do you think about this.... also, the article is on www.bet.com/News/Hearns_assault.htm

Re: Ex Boxing Champ Charged with punching son

Yea I heard about that Wade, What about this too Marcus Vick gets into trouble again this time he has a firearm. www.espn.com. Why.....why ....why?

Marcus Vick has just turned into the biggest idiot! You got the way paved for you and you find 101 ways to screw it up. The boy needs a Shrink cause he dizzy!

Tommy did the right thing. Children can't think they can challenge you physically and get away with it. There is absolutely no chance of ever controlling them after that.....As for Marcus, all I can do is shake my head. He's entering the draft but with issues like his, I don't see him having much of a career.

I'm with Tommy,if his son felt like he was man enough to take a swing at his father, then he deserved the swing back. I had to do my son the same way. Let him know do what is on your mind, but be ready for the lesson that comes with it. Always keep it in your daily walk.