BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
young dudes will they good this year are years to come

if the stl fans didn't know we just pick up to of the most wanted players in the stl circuit for a long time it was a hard to get them but we got them but i just wanted to know what about the people that was here before them what should we do and are they really that good are will it be some years before we jell

Re: young dudes will they good this year are years to come

What's up derrty?Cris & eric will be a big help to tha youg dudes & i'm glad you guyz picked them up befo other teams did.No hatting just congradulating. Good luck in tha 06 & i'm sure uncle doug will do a great job fo murphy lee!!!

Well YD's are making some changes....However our Core is intact and our core is ready....Young Dudes is ready to add some Fun and Fire to the Rec Division....Super will explode but we want to make sure that Rec has some explosion as well....Since we been in existance we have welcome all chanllenges....so now we feel that we have the pieces to do our own challenges.....and in YD Camp we are Jelling...we just look forward too throwing the leather and lettin' it do what it do......big ups to Da Browns, Jelly what's Good......tufo and dem hitters ya'll know it's going down in da Lou...and to the out of town peeps...shouts YD#2 HEY

we know that ya'll travel disguised as ball playas but we really know that ya'll are just promoting albums for you sponsor....Ingenius.... I hope when we bet you guys that I can get a hot mix cd from the talent out the LOU!!!!1 Ya'll ain't doing nothing else but burning CDS!!!!!1 gr gr grilles

Yeah...give yo'self that good ole pep talk....in fact we will be having the listening party...while we whoopin' folks...we herre now!! ...tell em' Smash#1...YD#2

Good luck Chris & Eric I think yall miss a great opportunity to be apart of The Act you guys wereone of the first St. Louis ballplayers hollered at when he started the team good choice YD are a class team.

Yeah YD you funny dude...looking forward to meeting you guys on the Real. trying to play with someone at the Fairgrounds this year for atleast one game!!!!1

Eric(Lil Mike Jones) is a great pick up. Not sure who Chris is but Good Luck!! What up Dre?

Tony what up....I am excited about our new players....and our new coaches...there are few other people we picked up who will help us out...Coach Doug will be at the Helm of things so...I believe that we are in good hands....we are looking to compete....#15 likewise...can't wait for the show down...trust this board is in all fun....the dirt is where it goes down...

"AAAYYYYYYYYYYY"... .....Now,"Lean wit it,and I can Rock wit it"...

What it is. Dre holla at cha boy. Picking up my Lil Cuzins was a good pick up.Well see yall. Dre call me.

thanks for the congrats on joinin the youngdudes(big ups to my new derrty fam now)we feel that we are ready to do big things and feel that this is a better fit with the players surrounding us remember "keep the talk small and meet me in between the lines"

GOOD JOB DRE... THATS A GOOD PICK UP FOR 06

1/2 what is up this is Kevin(your old magnum team) what are you doing on this board and give me your number, my number is (314) 348-2504 give me a holla and what is up with Stevie & Eric.

Hey whats up Kevin This is Lil Half (Stevie) U know 1 1/2 Dont have a computer.....:)

Re: young dudes will they good this year are years to come/this for the BROWNS

1/2 bring your sorry BROWNS to FAIRGROUNDS.....you scared or is your team scared....Ya'll talk all this smack and run from the comp...or will the browns make they're showing in Forest Park....well all you have to do is NKO...count the Browns in...but that won't happen...you all can't handle the CROWD.....I welcome the challenge

Church can you but me on that league roster since Ill spend half the summer down there.

P.S. what about a part time job
Look forward to seeing you at the draft.take care.

Yall tooooo BIG for FAIRGROUNDS ,no but Greg maybe the Browns will pick you up, if not you make sure you be there to experience this.......words can't explain,but it's not for the weak at

Whatever I want to play on the indoor league.Thats a punch and judy dream field.

That's how I feel about it.....and who the hell are you to try and elaborate on anything in the LOU....you must crawl before you walk through this TOWN.....and I will be at Jametown, since that's everybody's punchline....meet me in indoor ,please,I would advise you as a new person,to just take it slow,and try not to talk too much,and you will make it,and on that note...good luck '06 and goodbye

Shhhhhhhhhhhh Tito I thought u retired

This new Jack talking this smack,AH....he just gone have to get use to it, and if you can't take trash talk, there's always NSA....

I said punch and judy field.Other words it is built for base hitters not really homerun hitters.Sorry for the mix up.

It's mainly bat control and I need for you to contact NKO on this Propositon,ASAP

SUP DRE YOUNG DUDES TEAM LOOKING VERY NICE CANT WAIT TO PLAY YOU GUYS. ARE U GUYS GETTING BACK IN THE FORESTWOOD LEAGUE IF SO WHAT NIGHT OR NIGHTS HOLLA. NO NEED FOR MY NAME YOU KNOW WHO IT BE LOL

Dang Church, you show doin alotof talking about the Browns, you minus well hop on the band wagon

what's up lil 1/2....how ya'll lookin this year...Dre what it do man...Look forward to the battle of the Dre # 2's this year....how ever it may be STL is reppin all tourneys this year....please instead of sending the money to BASA....Forward it to PO BOX 314
ST Louis, MO......and we will battle for it here....YD#2

What up Dre? See you in that dirt for the season and we will see who the real #2 is

Young Dudes and the Browns....Boy I can't wait to put an a** whooping on ya'll....country style...the real Country is in the South!!!!!1LOL
PS YD#2 forward the money to PO BOX 14712 ATL, GA.

canty..yose a trip...STL ain't what you want....it's cloudy skies for da magic...ain't enough magic to entertain what we bringin...

the magic wants young dudes off the ripp in aiken, make it happen or shut up

we ain't got no problem wit it....we like to send folks to the Losers bracket...YD#2

OK YD#2.....This is not what ya'll young guys want....I would like for ya'll to stick around until Sunday so I can get that St. Louis mix CD and a beer...You might want to play the Browns in Aikens first...just so ya'll can warm up!!!!!1

okay which one is it.... ...yo fan say ya'll want us off the ripp ....but now you want us to stay around... ...

just for the free CD...If we play ya'll first...ya'll might leave without me hollering a Murph... I got a single of my own...titled....Young dudes get their heads cracked!!!!!1