BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"....with a lil smoke for releasing STRESS..."HEEYYYYY"

"AAAYYYY" ....What's Crackin?...EVERYBODY and you 2 DON KING, with your SH*T starting ass,but it was a nice joke you pulled with the Piggly Wiggly thing , and I would like 2 say and I can congratulate Class Act on they're sponsors and good luck AGAIN in '06,now people we will move on,and as for positive that's nice and ALL but, the board moves 2 negative DRAMA, 2 people or 4 going at it ......you feel me, and it's proven certain people have some serious ISSUES and need 2 face the MIRROR might be ....yep it's you......so Home Coming I wish you would drop an old school,or some sort of memory lane for those who might have forgot..........here hit this ....Church it

Re: "AAAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"....with a lil smoke for releasing STRESS..."HEEYYYYY"

And people don't forget the SUPER DRAFT IN ATL......"AAAYYYYY"....getting closer and closer .....You got game, then come Show it....

Re: "AAAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"....with a lil smoke for releasing STRESS..."HEEYYYYY"

Here is a little something to relieve some stress
Remember when you momma didn't take no mess. So sit back and here hit this.

OLD SCHOOL BLACK MOTHERS
There used to be a time when black children behaved the best
Because Black mothers didn’t take no mess
Have you ever been called from the back of the house, to get anything at all she may have needed
Didn’t that just make you heated
Have you ever been hit with an extension cord, a switch, or the nearest shoe?
Hit so hard there was nothing that you could do
Have you ever had to pick your own switch off the tree
Had you saying please momma, please momma don’t whoop me
Have you ever been burned on your ear
Soon as you seen that hot comb you trembled in fear
Have you ever been hit in the head or knuckles with a comb or hair brush?
Boy/Girl you better Hush!
Have you ever been told to "Shut Up or I'll give you something to cry about
What ever happened to being innocent with out a doubt
We all have heard this one Did-n't---I---tell----you---not---to-do ---!--- That---no ---more?!"
How did she remember that who was keeping the score
Remember when your ponytails or plaits were oh so tight
Seems like she pulled your hair with all her might
The white people in the school office (principal, secretary, etc.) were simply afraid
She would come to the school with the switch that she had made
Don’t come home when you got a bad report card.
Talking about you don’t like that subject cause it was way to hard
Alcohol, peroxide, cocoa butter, and Vaseline were the main items in the bathroom cabinet.
Anything else you didn’t worry about because you just didn’t have it
Were you ever "on punishment" or got a whoopin right out of the shower.
She whooped you so long it must have last an hour
Have you ever been pinched in church for going to sleep?
Pinched so hard you knew not to make a peep
Did she make you participate in all of the church activities?
Seems like she had no sense of age sensitivity
Has she ever come inside and picked you in hair rollers and her gown or pajamas on under her coat?
Now you are the butt of everyone’s jokes
When you ask her for something, her response is . . . “boy/girl get out of my face
Had you so mad you mumble “I can’t wait to get my own place.”
Have you ever been beaten for something your brother or sister did just because you were around?
You know you were in trouble and no help could be found
Have you ever been told to turn off the TV, get off the phone, or sit down and be quiet when it's storming outside because the Lord was doing his work?

Bet not say anything back because your feelings would be hurt
You knew when you got a whoop’n that it wouldn’t be mild
She use to say “Lord, please don't let me hurt this child! !" (end)
Those where the good ol days!

Good morning Church and all board members!! Thanks for taking us back Homecoming

What up CHURCH?

It's was my pleasure. It was fun

That was nice home coming,and CHURCH,I didn't start a thing,maybe you need to watch your tone and I don't care if you call security,this what I think of security and I don't smoke,I roll,and yes I am a site to see 36-24-38...5.9 142lb., anything else...I'm not bragging and for sure not sagging, so please don't hate me,I bring more than my WEIGHT,GET THE OUT OF MY ZONE,KING OUT!!

Thanks Church. Some times we forget this is just computer talk and fun. There are a lot of very important topics other than CLASS ACT and who, how, and what sponsors are doing are not doing. See you on the dirt soon.

What up? Smallz and Ms.dat,just hanging in there it's cold and rainy here.....and Ms. Don King, you crazy and security will address you .....since you roll why don't you just the out ,just kidding,before you bust a vessel.....allow me 2 past it 2 the left "CHURCH"

You go girl, I'm 36-24-40, 5'3, 138lbs, I'm just playing, I play tooooo much. Wassup Church, Homecoming, way to start off the day. I don't smoke, but I will drink me a cold one . I want everyone to have a Wonderful Day on a 2'S Day

What's up,Gina,it's some that will drink with you and have a good day,and keep letting it do WHAT it DO ,.......DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

aaaaaaaayyyyy, what it do board! Shouts out to everybody, toooo many people to name so sending love to everybody who through. Hummmmm, drama drama, and negativity. I think there is some jealousy going on...hummm, I wonder wonder....Let it do what it do....aaaaaaaayyyyy

Wade aka Jezzy Boden..... I would like to holla at the whole board for keeping it going in the off season. Football is almost over and the only thing I have is my day on BASA....thanks church for keepin it pimpin while I'm sippin on that pimp juice over heeerreee!!!!!1

It's all Good #15....and That's (everybody) a GOOD THING.... "CHURCH" ....let it Do WHAT it Do......."AAYYYYYY".....and I like this one......A! YOOOOOO....tell me fellows have seen her...I say Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo church wassup it you boy big smash wassup with another trip to nashville(maybe we wont get pulled over this time)but real talk me and eric finally listen to some advice that people told us and got down with the derrty fam with the youngdudes get at me on that good

yeah newest member....we rollin''' big thangs big thangs...equals Championship rangs!!YD#2

Welcome 2 the Derrty Family...BIG SMASH...That's a good Thing,and it should add some Kick in the YD's,OH-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... ......here hit this and we can do that again,but I'm going the speed limit ....."CHURCH"

WHAT'S UP SMALLZ,#15,CHURCH,YD,WADE,DON KING,HOMECOMING,LOTOYA,GINA.KEEP IT PIMPIN'SEE YOU PLAYERS AT THE DRAFT.L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

Fo Sho' Dinsum......DERRTY#2....Ha-Ha"CHURCH"

what up board shouts out to u and the basa family.keep it real. tufo out

what up church...just checkin in...Dinsum,tufo,NKO,Ladies, Ex, Redde, and all those far and near...Softball is coming....was at jamestown and it was good seeing all the faces...looks like STL is back to reclaim the crowns....YD#2

Home Coming thanks for reminding us of how it used to be. Ain't nothing like a walk down memory lane.

Your welcome I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe thats what we need to get back too.........hmmmm might be on to something

"YEAAAAAAA"..

A!..... don't forget about the CRUISE....details coming soon...."CHURCH"

Happy 2sday early evening everyone...
Homecoming that was kinda cute... Some Old School Mothers would be getting locked up these days....makes you wonder if change is good or bad.. Children as a whole did have a lot more respect for adults then.

#2 Church looking forward to meeting you in Atlanta!!! You keep the board KRUNK or CRUNK or KRONK or whatever!!!! You keep me laughing!!!

Thanks,MAMA...... "CHURCH"