BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Only 2 Months To Go

We are only two months away from the start of BASA softball. Let's try and be as civil as possible for these next 2 months. We're hoping that playing with each other at the Super Draft will bring us closer together as family. As last year showed, you never know when your last conversation with your opponent could be.

We appreciate your continued support of BASA. Keep it HYPE, but let's be respectful!

Re: Only 2 Months To Go

Basa, I really don't think that we have problems with each other as ya'll might think....I think we just sit on the computer and waste time seeing who we can rattle.... but I really think that all teams show great sportsmanship....think about it the message board has been around for awhile...no problems at any tourneys I know of especially the world.... I think we respect each other to the fullest...thats why no one put their real name...because the want to be entertaining...It's the sensitive ones who make all the fuss! A person can always turn the station or web engine. I love this site and if we didn't have the hot topics and the small disagreements who would tune in.....Ratings would decline.....since i've been on here(August)...many new comers has posted and stayed....all I say is keep up the good work. can't wait to meet the staff in Aikens!!!!!1

HEY BASA:

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY. SEE YA IN AIKEN

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

#15 too bad ya'll won't be around long to really get to know the staff,...that ole 2-n-Q.... YD#2

YD #2.....you must know how it feel partna because I don't think I've ever stop playing ball on a saturday as long as I been playing Softball but I know the Young Milk duds.... know how it feel...see my Grill all the way from the A!!!!!1

Yeah...sounds good....in all...but as fore mentioned dont' get comfortable this year...the puzzle is set...young dudes!! HEY...and I leave off my signature....and putting it on you....

I like that....I'll take your signature and raise you three of mine.....I heard ya'll got some new additions...so ya'll won't be promoting albums this year will actually show up for a tourneyment to win.....Please.....stick to being the hype man...question...Are you the one with the mask?????! there goes that grille again!!!!!1

hold on man....got go to lunch...to get my spinach...cuz i'm popeye....and I'm sailing all over yo ***.....

I hope that strengh will help ya'll this season because I think we are playing ya'll first game in the first tourney....... now what....early lost for ya'll. question if ya'll lost on saturday; do ya'll stay and watch Derrty play or do ya'll ride Greyhound back to the LOU!!!!!1