BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WE HERE NOW

was up im here to tell how is on the softball market everbody talkin bout stackin they team but the question is whos really stacked im talkin straight out the LOU type sh*t its reportly that the YOUNG DUDES have added some key players to there already dope team and mean certified rollers I aint sayin no names but they gone be right so all youll cats that yall straight come again

Lay Down List
CITY HITTERS
JELLY BOYS
B*TCH A** BROWNS
DERTY
AND WHO EVER WANT SOME

JUST WAIT TILL MONDAYS AT THE RUCKER PARK SOFTBAll
DA FAIRGROUNDS

Re: WE HERE NOW

Duece Poppy what do you mean by calling out the teams above? First let set it straight, the City Hitters is not stacking a team but have the same basic team, and for Monday Nights at Fairground you better bring your helmets because we will peel your tops. I use my name and everyone on this board no who I am so would the real man(2Poppy) stand up and say who he is. City Hitters is the last team you want to play at Fairgrounds. We turn down no challenges but we will do our talking on the dirt. We ready, and put up are shut up Young Duece. You need to continue to blow on the teams that may be scared of you'll but we is not hardly scared. We welcome you to the big leagues(I know you remember that line from one of Nelly's albums) so step up to the plate on Monday Nights and get a rude awaking my youngster. I'll holla!!!!!!!

Re: WE HERE NOW

...cough... ,Duece Poppy seed ,or whatever.....Ummmm, that will be 2 R's in DERRTY and I for sure know that You are calling out the WRONG SQUAD when it comes 2 the JUNGLE,I being a 5xchamp at the JUNGLE ...maybe you can send a 2 the head office and request DERRTY SQUAD for a primetime game on MONDAY NIGHTS...and then you can maybe press 2 get away from that ,so until then young SEED,good luck and hope 2 see you in the JUNGLE,so as NKO would say,"GET THE OUT OF MY ZONE and BOOT UP...not long now...."AAAYYYY"CHURCH"