BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COMPLIMENT

THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO CAN SAY THEY ARE REAL.
IF YOU ARE A REAL BALL PLAYER AND NOT AFRAID TO SAY ANOTHER PLAYER HAS MAD SKILLS, SIGN YOUR REAL NAME AND THE PERSON YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE PROPS TO.

NOW LETS SEE HOW MANY REAL PEOPLE WE HAVE THAT CAN ACTUALLY GIVE ANOTHER PERSON A GOOD COMPLIMENT.

AMY AKA FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

Re: COMPLIMENT

HI MY NAME IS AMY AND I'M ADDICTED TO SOFTBALL. JUST KIDDING!!
OKAY I WILL START THIS THING OFF.

KT-GA MIXX- GREAT ALL AROUND PLAYER
NIRICA/GA MIXX-GREAT SHORTSTOP
JENNIFER-SUPERSONIC-GREAT PITCHER
TONYA-SUPERSONIC- GREAT OUTFIELDER
SHANEKA-LIA- GREAT OUTFIELDER
SYLVIA-LIA-GREAT ALL AROUND
GINA-LIA-VERY FAST PROBABLY THE FASTEST I'VE SEEN
TAWANNA-?-EXCELLANT ALL AROUND PLAYER
LENNIE-ENOUGH SAID-JUST GREAT GREAT GREAT
ENOUGH SAID'S PITCHER-BEST I'VE SEEN YET GREAT
TOO MANY WOMEN TO NAME, BUT YOU GET THE PICTURE

MEN
COREY STORM-GREAT SHORTSTOP
TONY STORM-GREAT PITCHER
WOLF CLASS ACT-GREAT PITCHER
ANTWAN-STORM-GREAT OUTFIELDER
T-MAC-GREAT SHORTSTOP
BIG SWOL-GREAT HITTER
NOW I DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT THE MEN, SO SOMEONE HELP ME OUT

BIGSWOL- Have played against you several times in the 90's when you were with Colbert Plumbing and Seabreeze and never should any cockyness or nothing just played ball like it should.aND you show real class when talking on the board which a lot of us dont do all the time. yes I'm guilty of that.

SMALLZ- Never played against you but, in Tallahassee I was watching a game between south Ga. Magic and Tampa Storm I believe and You were with your team in a meeting and didnt hold back on them. You looked them in the eye and told them their faults and your faults as well without doing it behind THEIR backs. Takes a real man and team leader to have that much respect from your TEAM.

MY GIRL ROZ, THE BEST SHORTSTOP OFF TOP.
KT(BIG SEXY)
JEN(SUPERSONIC)GREAT PITCHER
ME OF COURSE(GREAT GREAT OUTFIELDER)
TONYA(SUPERSONIC),TAWANNA,KATHY(ENOUGH SAID),TIFFANY(SUPERSONIC)
TOO MANY TO NAME, SO PLEASE NO ONE TAKE IT PERSONAL

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE THIS 2006 SEASON.

WHAT'S UP TO ALL MY LADIES OF JUST US SOFTBALL.
DO IT DO IT DO IT.

JUST US/HOT GIRL #11

smallz- best leadoff hitter in the game
#2 church- most exciting pitcher
wolf- best pitcher
ss from godfather- hmm best shortstop

enough said- best ladies team from top to bottom

best coach- headhunters coach

HI AMY DO YOU HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS!

Derrty did it big in the Lou last year...Going in to 06' they are the team in the Lou to beat. NO disrepect intended to any other club from the Lou, but Derrty did win the majority of the local tourneys.
Big ups to Wolf, Church, Mike Gary, Stephon, Lil Redd, and all them ballers from the Lou who make it do what it do.

COME ON NOW, OF COURSE YOUR GIRL AMY HAS AN EMAIL ADDRESS, I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO PUT IT OUT THERE BECAUSE I THOUGHT I MIGHT HAVE SOME STALKERS/HATERS HITTIN ME UP ALL THE TIME.

AMY "AKA"FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

I've been around ball for many many years and I feel these people have mad mad skills!!! Not listed in any particular order!

Jeff Colbert - Best defensive 3b I've ever seen on any level!

Earl (Squirrel) Bryant - One of the best all around softball players! Very smart and really works at his game. Makes everyone around him better!

Duke Donaldson- 1 of the best hitters in the game. Great teammate and very unselfish!

Barry "Good Hair" Johnson - Very good pitcher * 1 of the best hitters in the game. Excellent teammate! Although sidelined last year with an injury, looking forward to seeing him pick up where he left off!

JB(Primetime) - WHOA!!! Graceful! Ultimate team player. Great attitude and extraordinary talent! Sky's the limit!!

Willie Brown- Awesome Power Hitter. Also works hard at his game and a long time friend!

Rhodney Donaldson - Look out 4 him! Man on the rise! Hits it as hard as anyone playing the game! Unlimited potential!! Pitchers beware!

Reggie "Big Swole" Patterson, what can I say? Unbelievable power!!! Great hitter and a pleasure to play with!

Rodney(PT) Great Pitcher! More important a better person! Great team leader and really works hard on the mound! Swings a mean bat too! Clutch hitter!

Smallz - best lead off hitter in the game!

7. Tony Mac(now of Class Act) Unbelievable athletic abilty. Can be as good as he wants to be!

8. Kathy(Enough Said)- Best All Around female softball player I've ever seen!!!

9. KT - I feel she's the best female hitter in the game.

10. Lenny -Awesome power hitter. Puts you in awe just watching her hit it like we(men) do!

11. Sirene(Enough Said) - Scary hitter! Hits it HARD and 1 of the best and most consistent hitters in the game.

Last, but definitely not least, my brother RIP, Kenny Key!! Unbelievable talent & abilities. Played the game with a passion like no other! Your 5 tool softball player!! Love and miss you BROTHER!!!

Just my opinions and props to these players. I know I've forgotten a few!

My compliment goes to Ms. Nashville because she can do the splits while digging out bad throws or get the out if it is a close play. GO GIRL!!!

Dee Miller I'm going to get you..

Hmmmm...Hidden Talent .....and my compliment goes out to Cousin Peete(BBQ)....Great Pitcher

All the ones Lee had plus.

Ela Rozier

Wolf

Lee Danials

SS BBQ

Gary Welch-SS Blackhawks

SS Enough Said/Last Yr GA Mixx

Lo, you can still hit that thing pretty good!! I remember the first time I saw you playing, you couldn't keep the ball in the park!! LOL! Don't slight yourself. You're still a bad boy!I hate to see you on the regular this year, but I guess I'll have to get use to it! I haven't had the privelege of seeing Wolf or Chuurch play. So, I'll be looking forward to seeing and playing against them. Lo mentioned Reka(Ga. Mixx & Enough Said. She's a bad girl with some serious skills! Brian from Team BBQ, formerly a long time PT player has been good and very consistent for years!!!

Russ Alexander shortstop lms now with class act

the three white guys that played with creative walls last year

rosevelt with derty hits it as hard as anybody

rowe-Graystone great pitcher really woks the batter

tony Johnson-storm gloves it up the middle and kills the right side of the field

head-airmac can flatout pick it an hit it
Smallz- what more can you say
wolf hits it really far and often
church- puts on showe always when on the mound
There are alot more. to many to name

Thanks Lee. I still have that problem at times. LOL. but Im working on it. I have to agree with Church. Pete is a great pitcher. Graig from Class Act @ Church has mad skills. My favorite though that I did not mention my be Roe from stone.

1)Outfielf-Kathy,Sheneke,Tawanna, Michelle from Super Sonic,(Gina), why you laugh, I can play the outfield too(smiles)whenever I'm out there.(lol)
2)1st base-K.T.,Ms.Nashville
3)S.S.-Roz,Staci,Short stop from Ga.Mixx
4)3rd.base-Serena from Enough Said and dam good hard hitter
5)Pitcher-Jen from Super Sonic, Mary from Enough Said, and K.T.
I think that will do for now. Oh I forgot
6)Speed- Kathy from Enough Said, and your truly ,Who want to try me in a 100 dash

Thanks for the compliment Gina your a good outfielder as well in the daytime. LOL! And if I ever have to run against you, you better believe I'm going to trip your butt up.
Good luck to you and LIA this year.

JUST US/HOT GIRL #11

Thanks Amy,Franchise21 and Lee D for the compliments.

I am a fan of softball and I enjoy seeing players compete. I can talk about so many players that make this game exciting, but my superstars are the players that always come through in the clutch.

I am a fan of all the great players:

Earl Bryant
Willie Brown
Tony Mack
Lee D
Wolf
Church
Kenny Key
Enough Said(Team)
Duke
Rodney(PT)
Rodney Donaldson
Etc.

I also think that every player that plays this game deserves to be on here, because without them championships cannot be won.