BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Relationship topic.

Ok women, men you can comment on this one as well to the ladies responses. Another radio topic. They were talking about how long do you feel you should wait before dating after getting out of a relationship. The woman on the show said she wouldnt date a man unless he has been out of the relationship for at least 6 months. Myself, dont feel that a man needs that much time, but on the other hand, woman may. What are you opinions about this?

Re: Relationship topic.

Man,WE GROWN,just let it GO

What up Ball or Fall hope that shoulder is getting better. As for your topic I think it depends on how long people are in a relationship and how envolved the relationship was. I mean if you were only in a relationship for say 3 weeks and you find out this is not the person for you then it should not take that long for you to get back out there. Just my thoughts.

Whats UP X and Don King. I feel you X, I myself, once I have determined that its over, then I can put my feelings away and I look at it like this, Im not going to allow someone else the opportunity to continue my unhappiness. I understand it being different from a womans point of view but men are different and we get alot of flack because we can move on. You know "you didnt care for me if you can just move on and be with someone else".

Oh come on Ball or Fall "All" women don't say that.. Heck it's more men committing "Crimes of Passion" than women... "If I can't have you, No one can syndrome.. not wanting the women to move on".... I personally think that you can care enough about a person to leave them alone and move on! Why force a match when it's not...

As far as your original question, I truly don't believe there is a set time to wait before dating someone else.. They say the best way to truly get over one person is with someone else!!
Seiously, personally I think that if you end a signigicant relationship you need to give yourself a little time.... You know, some "ME" time. It works wonders for the Soul!! and then you are Free to be "You" which is fair to the next person that you choose to date.

Ball or Fall,just find a replacement,and also becareful it's a jungle out here KING OUT!!

OK FIRST OF ALL THERE IS NO SET TIME ON WHEN YOU SHOULD START DATING SOMEONE AFTER GETTING OUT OF ONE RELATIONSHIP. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE GOOD MAN ABOVE HAS IN STORE FOR YOU. HE MAY SEND YOUR SOULMATE TO YOU THE SAME WEEKEND YOU BREAK UP WITH YOUR EX. WHO KNOWS. I FEEL YOU SHOULD JUST TAKE IT SLOW, AND JUST PUT A PILLOW UNDER YOUR A@# JUST IN CASE YOU FALL ON IT AGAIN. I KNOW THAT NO ONE LIKES TO BE HURT, BUT HEY THATS LIFE, TAKE IT AND LEARN FROM IT. AND AS THE SAYING GOES, IF YOU DON'T LIKE OR CAN'T FIT THE JEANS YOUR WEARING, THEN TRY ON DIFFERENT PAIRS UNTIL YOU FIND THE ONES THAT FIT."

YA GIRL
AMY "AKA" FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

Ok, thanks for you alls opinions but I just want to make it clear. I'm really not asking this for myself. It was the radio topic for the Doug Banks show the other day and I thought that some ignorant comments came from it. I believe it is based on the relationship, how long it has been going on, whats at stake (meaning, have you purchased a house together, ect...) and if their are kids involved. Myself, the issues I have been having involves dating someone who isnt athletic and things are cool over the winter but when softball gets started the problems do as well. You can invite them but they are not trying to hear that every weekend. So what can one do about that? Do I just focus on someone on the circuit or do I give up softball (Yeah Right!)?

Ball or Fall... When I responded, I understood that the topic was general and not personal...

As for you... Make a choice! Compromise!! (just as she should) What is MORE important? Ask that question and then decide... I believe alot of us "softball junkie's" experience this problem.. If you love the game and are consistently trying to get better it takes up ALOT of time.....
I truly believe that as with anything else communication and understanding is key.. your mate can not be selfish of what you enjoy..but you can't be selfish either!!

BALL OR FALL: YOU'VE GIVEN THIS PERSON OPPORTUNITIES TO COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOU AND SEE WHAT YOU DO, HE CHOOSES NOT TO, THATS HIS FAULT. I FEEL YOUR TRUE SOULMATE WILL BE SOMEONE WHO LOVES EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU DO. ME IF AND WHEN I GET A MAN, HE WILL BE SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T MIND COMING OUT AND SUPPORTING ME AND WHAT I DO, I TRAVEL A LOT, SO MY FUTURE WILL HAVE TO EITHER BE OK WITH THAT OR TRAVEL WITH ME. BUT IF YOU LOVE THIS PERSON, AND THEY LOVE YOU, YOU ALL WILL BE ABLE TO WORK SOMETHING OUT.

Nik G, I try not to be selfish. Im a Scorpio and I have my ways but I try to understand every point of view.

Ball and Fall Whoa.. From 1 Scorp to another I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.. We want what we want!! But the one thing about us, is, and I am sure this will play a key role.. If that person means that much to you compromise will be in place... I didn't say push over! I said compromise.. We are people of principal! and everyone has a right to a certain amount of space and personal enjoyment..
Stay strong

Amy, I hear what you are saying; however I have to disagree with you in regards to a Soulmate loving and enjoying everything that you do.. That soulmate however, will accept and be willing to appreciate the differences that will definitely be there.

Amy, its easier for a woman to have her man follow her then for us men to get a woman to commit to doing so. Most men are competitive, and for me, I think it is sexy to see athletic women on the field doing the things us men do. Women who dont understand the game and are not athletic and never been, wouldnt understand why "We love this game" as much as we do. And it most always ends with someone having to chose the person or the game, and in my case, if we cant "compromise" then I chose the game. You shouldnt have to change something that in your life that was there from the beginning and that person knew about it.

Ball or Fall.... ..WHAT'S WRONG..man??..talk 2 me.....say what it is and someone will help,....I have consultants on stand by....NKO,SECURITY,#15,and WADE.....so speak young man speak....."AAAYYYY"

BALL OR FALL YOU ARE CORRECT, IF THEY NEW FROM THE START WHAT YOU DO THEN THEY HAD A CHOICE FROM THE START TO EITHER DEAL WITH IT, SUPPORT IT, OR DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. THE CHOICE WAS HERS. MAYBE SHE SHOULD START COMING OUT WITH YOU TO THE PARK AND MAYBE SHE MIGHT ENJOY IT. BUT IF NOT, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU. (THAT'S A FIRST FOR YA GIRL)
I'LL HIT YOU BACK A LITTLE LATER ON THIS HERE TOPIC. WORK CALLS.

Church you crazy. Whats going on? Man Im just kicking that relationship knowledge here and being schooled by Amy and Nik G. Trying to understand these women more then what I do. I got something for me? By the way, whats your email. I need to talk with you.

THanks Amy, but Im single now.

...hold now ,talk 2 me about what.....A!,I ain't with all that sh!T.. I'm just playing man!!!!!!!,but I'm not with that SH!T..... alright man what is it.....hit the box..."CHURCH"

Pathetic.. You don't have to be hard all the time! "REAL WOMEN" LOVE A MAN THAT IS "MAN" ENOUGH TO BE SENSITIVE...

Pathetic, as usual, you are one of those people who sign on under a name because you dont want people to know who you are, so you have nothing here. This board is about topics and this is one. You dont like it, then move you a** to the next topic. Oh, my bad...

SECURITY...someone needs a "FEELINGS CHECK"