BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is for #15

I heard you say we had a different team in bham,you really need to get your information right before you go saying something and you don't know what you are talking about.We have had the same players except for about 3 or 4 that we picked up in the last 2 years.We have had the same players since 2000,so what are you talking about.Don't hate just try and beat us.We just came together at the right time.We didn't make any excuses in Atlanta,Dallas,st.louis,mobile or columbus the years we didn't do well,we just continued to get better and pick up people in the positions we were weak in.

Re: This is for #15

#15 looks like the blazers and dynasty both picked up players to kick your butts. what is up with that. losing credibility with all these false allegations

Hot Rod.....thats what I heard....I've never played ya'll so therefore I've never even seen your team. I don't even know the colors ya'll wear. Nowis that all you had to say because really I don't care who you got....I saw on a previous post that ya'll won't be in Aikens....All I'm saying is We never hear about ya'll in no tourney until the world...but Good Luck in 06...We will meet!!!!!1 Then all the talking will be a silent roar!!!!1

All you have to do is ask around,we have been playing since 2000,and we have played all the competition,ask atlanta storm or any of the teams from st.louis or jackson,ms or Alabama.We play we just don't come to atl that much.We played in Huntsville last year an finished 4th,so we are known.We finished 6th in world in Gulfport,the year of 9-11.we have been around and we didn't picked up anyone that hasn't played with us for at least 2 years or more.We don't pick up players just to go to the world,we play in every circuit.white and black and we have won quiet a few big tournament since 2000.