BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Team Dynasty's first full practice outside

We had our first full practice outside Sunday,running and hitting and ut ohhhh!!! We are in better shape then we were last year.I think we are going to be a lot better with the pick ups,We will find out quick our first tournament is Feb 25th.We will take on every association this year,BASA,USSSA,ISA and NSA,white and black.We already have a name in the white association.We will earn our respect in the black associations this year.2006 will be the year of TEAM DYNASTY.So all those teams that are talking I hope you are really ready,because we are going to be a lot better than we were in '05.Bring your A game,Peace and remember it's just a game.

Re: Team Dynasty's first full practice outside

You guys dont have to prove anything to anybody, keep doing your thing a stay focus for the 06 season.

So WHAT,bye, go outside and play, who cares,call 'em(your team) ,we don't care,KING OUT!!

Don King what are you talking about WE don't care,who is we.Is there a reason that you seem to be upset with my comments.I'm talking just like everone else is there a reason that you made those comments.

Will ya'll be in AIKENS??????1

We will not make the Aikens trip,will you guys be coming to Memphis,this year.It sounds like everyone that has a team that will be considered a contender will be in memphis in april.I hope to see you guys in memphis.

you have two of my guys on that team. congrads on your title last year. HERMAN B. AND MR. BLACK, RIGHT ON! GIVE ME A CALL!

Class act inc, what do you mean 2 of your guys,Black has been playing with us since we started Team Dynasty in 2000 and Herman moved to memphis 3 years ago and started playing with us last year.help me understand what you mean by your guys.Herman played a little 3rd base for us and Black wasn't even at the World,he was in the gulf coast restoring lights.