BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indoor

First i would like to say for anyone that has never played indoor.it is off the chain.Second I would like to give big props to the Browns.These guys played the first inning of the first game just as hard as they did the last inning of the the third game.For everyone doging the browns if they play that hard all year everyweekend that will be just fine.To all my teammates on class act it was good to see and meet evryone and will see u guys in Feb.And a special thanks to ALL the coaches and sponsers.Because without EVERYONE of you none of this is possible.Thanks! Take care and see you guys soon.

ONE VISION ONE HEARTBEAT!!!!!!

Re: Indoor

thought you guys had a full sponsorship with worth?

Too much going on and it's not hating but something not right in here WORTH and EASTON did they combine companies ANYONE know

we signed a easton contract two weeks ago.

All this and haven't played a game,so word of mouth,can get you PAID ,the Browns just signed with Demarini and TPS , just because they say they're the best ,and 1843 just signed with Miller Lite and STAG because the coolers never empty

you mean it was a buy-in package. easton only sponsors two teams in the whole country. they do have great equipment though. probably the best on the market. there buy-in is pretty good!

if it was more than $265/player with unlimited bat returns, you can get a better deal!!

Sorry to say it was NO buy in deal.I played for a team last year and we WON a full ride from easton.The only reason we said worth early was because I was not the coach of the team that won it last year.He called me two weeks ago and informed me he was not having a team so I could have the stuff.the only catch was we have to sign a contract to use the bats and gloves as well.we did have to BUY the gloves thou in order to get all the other stuff that goes along with the sponsorship.But our sponser paid that.

good deal!!! congratulations on getting that deal....that's big time! glad to see it going down on the basa circuit.

So that's not a FULL ride if you had to BUY anything

why all the hating on the act they are getting the deals done

Does it matter !!!!!! How it was obtained. Why do we try to make issues out of nothing. Stop hiding behind a computer and put your correct name on hear. Or just do us a favor and leave it alone.

GO to Easton Sports website to view a list of all sponsored Teams.

Everyone knows who Don King is, so big lo don't trip off that!

EASTON only sponsors 2 Major teams in 2006 and may sponsor a womans class A team out of Minnesota if everything falls through. I played with Easton R and D easton a few years back and I now work with their advertising and the only thing close to a sponsor your team got was a buy in deal. Easton has never given out a full ride sponsorship to any team for winning a tournament.

Craig R. Smith #32
Easton Sales Rep
Asso.Ad.Manager
Minnapolis,Mn

I only hope you have a second job because you SUCK at the first one.It was a NIT so try again.And one question IF you are a sales rep it seems to me you would not play with a team sponsered by worth due to conflict.How can you say EASTON is the best when YOU swing a worth?Worry about you own problems and it looks like you have a bunch and dont worry about Class Act.If you sleep better thinking it was a BUY in then ok.Sweet dreams Brillant.

Greg Phillips
Co-Captain Class Act
Smart enough to know if I WAS a easton rep I would not swing WORTH.
And what ever the heck else you put to TRY and make yourself look important.

Stl 4 that would be correct IF we were sponsered by Easton last year.The list has not been updated this year.And if everyone would get off this subject i will say I bought everything.Who cares.And just for the record and Clay can back me up on this.I am trying to work out a deal for Easton to be the official bat of basa and also line up a sporting good dealer to give ALL basa teams 10-20% off to try and help make basa even bigger than it is now.I also helped with the tanel deal.So EVERYTHING class act does is to help this board and association to become maybe as big as ASA one day.And hopefully ever tournament one day will be as big as the first basa tournament or nellys tournament.That is what i am hopeing for.Basa has some of the best talent in the world and BY FAR the best sponsers that is why i chosed to play with class act this year for the crowds and the competion.look forward to seeing everyone at the superdraft.Good luck.

In reference to what team I play with we have been sponsored by Worth since the beginning of 2000. I have been working with Easton since 2002. And if you want a little taste of an old man and some of his Easton freinds myself,Brett Helmer,Jeff Wallace, and a few others will be in Florida for the winter nationals, and yes I will be swinging the new synergys as well as selling them. No conflict of interest here big guy because if you knew the game you would know that just because a team is sponsored by a company doesnt mean all players have to sign those contracts. Hell there was maybe one or two teams swinging their companys bats when MIKEN was out.

Craig R.Smith #32
Easton Sales Rep
Asso.Ad. Manager
Minnapolis,Mn

What is this sponsorship have too do with the game of softball Class Act has always been invovled with sponsorship Gregg is doing what's best for Class Act, so the team is behind him 100%. Why are teams so interested in our suitation, Craig Easton hasn't supported BASA since it been formed now that we have something going don't try to start nothhing if you know all this about Easton get with the officials of BASA and work some deals out otherwise keep dealing with ASA and keep your comments off this board.

does it really matter. these guys have a team they will be playing does it matter who is paying. are any of you critics losing money because they have a sponsorship. what is it to you. seems like you should be worried about facing them on the dirt than who is paying thier entry fee. spend your time preparing not hating.

Well said why does someone care who is sponsoring a team seems like every move Class Act makes it's question just play ball that's what it's all about.

its only conversation. they are the one's putting in the press who they are sponsored by. they felt the need to tell us they were the only worth sponsored team on the basa circuit and now it's easton/tanel. i think it's great that the bat companies are getting involved on the basa circuit!

It should be class act records istead of inc. Class act is promoting their squad like an unreleased album. Why do we care about a team thats not even proven? Graystone, Storm, BBQ, Creative Walls, Mavericks, New Image, Extreme, Eastside Players, Mo bounce, these are the teams that need be kept up with. People get real. Call it hating whatever you may, but come on why are simple softball minds caught up with a teams past its time and season constantly using a resume thats almost ten years old. Kick rocks

You're right so why are you commenting

oopppsss!!

O.K. enough of all this jawjacking, we have this & you have that so what. Our past is our past so lets just get ready fo tha big summer & let our play do tha talking.When players make crazy comments about others then be man or woman enough & let tha real names be on view bcuzz you'll get mo respect like that. My teammate & others are doing what they need to do to make things happen so you do tha same to help yo team out & do what you do!!! Good luck & remember tha game will tell all not no computer.

Class Act all that is well said....For the teams that don't have sponspors you have to sale yourself...promotion is good...you promote your team every weekend and in the off season because you are part of an organization. keep up the good work Class Act. Good Luck Wolf, Zone, Twann, and Jimmy. that's all I know personally but anyway good luck!!!!!!1

WHAT'S UP GREG#1C.A.E.T.,GOOD LUCK AND CONGRAD'S ON THE PRACTICE GAME AGAINST THE BROWNS.TELL RUSS AND THE REST OF THE FELLAS I SAID WHAT UP,SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10,L.M.S.

Will do.how do you guys look this year?Maybe i can get me and russ one of those CHEATER bats lord knows we need all the help we can get.Are you guys going to S.C?Are you going to the superdraft? Hollar at me sometime take care and best of luck this year.

Craig 32, Easton is already sponsoring a women's class A team. I think their the only fully sponsored women's team.

Greg how do u feel about playing wit class-act & what state or city is class-act is from.Was it hard to get that sponsorship wit easton? the last thing is you kno people are hoping you guyz fall on your face like creative walls did.

First off Class Act is from St.Louis.Second the Easton deal just fell into my lap.And as far as playing with class act.It is a great chance to do something really special.And as far as fallen on our faces i have played with the storm for the last three years off and on.And i think people wanted us to fail but even without some players there weekend and weekout.Smallz and j.r and kenny ,nut ,and owens always held it together and that is what it takes.Great leaders NOT great ballplayers.Anyone can be a ballplayer but there are only few that can be leaders and those guys are.Just for example Smallz reads this board everyday and sees the post over and over he Is the Best leadoff hitter playing today.He could get a big head but he does NOT.Nor does he chose to go play with someone different just cause they have alot of monet or even offer him money.that is what a leader does lead by example.Just like wolf he gets calls everyday to play competive because there is NO ONE who can hit as far as he does in super rec Maybe not even in competive.But he stays.And as far as the team goes it will not be the games we win that will keep us together it will be how we act to the games we lose.It should be a really fun year.

ONE VISION ONE HEARTBEAT Class ACT 2006

HEY GREG#C.A.E.T.,WE ARE TRYING TO GET EVERTHING TOGETHER,WE STARTED PRACTICING A FEW WEEKS AGO,HAD ABOUT 11 OF THE GUYS COME OUT.WE ARE PLANNING TO BE IN S.C. AND I WILL BE AT THE DRAFT TO REPRESENT FOR THE HOME TEAM.GOOD LOOK AND LOOK FORWARD TO CHECKING YOU GUYS OUT ON THE FIELD.TAKE CARE,PEACE.
SWEAT AKA DINSUMS #10,L.M.S.

P.S. YOU AND RUSS KEEP DOIN' WHAT YOU DO,YOU DON'T NEED THAT "CHEATERS BAT."

I will be at the draft as well.Maybe me and russ can come hit with you guys one weekend.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE GUYS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO COME AND JOIN US,RIGHT NOW WE'RE JUST HITTING ON SUNDAY'S FROM 2 TIL DARK.WHENEVER YOU PLAN ON COMING JUST HIT ME UP.MY NUMBER IS 205-821-5964.IF I DONT ANSWER,LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I'LL CALL YOU BACK,ASAP.SEE YOU SOON,PEACE.SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10,L.M.S.

Will do.Maybe this weekend Ill give you call.

OK,