BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What can we do?

What do you guys think we can do to get more celebs involved with BASA? Actually we need to be getting folks on that level and also the corporate level. I know there's a ton of them here in Chicago. Post some ideas. Hopefully we can get the ones that are currently involved to get their peers to take a look at BASA.

Re: What can we do?

First of all we have to open our practices, tournaments and activities to the celebs. I think that if each city that holds a BASA Tournament invite some of their known celebs out as a guest, then they can see the participation and the teams from that area can submit a proposal to the celebs. This will give them first hand looks at the teams and for the to fellowship with others. If people have ideas then let us a BASA players, family and spectators express this to the celebs. People let us make this one of the best softball organizations in the USA. As the people say born in the USA. We are the breed so let us continue to grow. Holla!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we can get people involved. The guys from the Lou are definately doing it big. That's a great idea. The ones that are involved have got to pass the info along to their peers. Hey Nelly, holla at the Chi boys.(Kels,Kaye,Twista, not to mention all of the atheletes.) I forgot about MJ and Ms. Winfrey. We should be doing it real big in the Chi!!

Hey Big Al, I understand u are from Chi-town. Do u know how to get a hold of Kevin from Creative Design? We were talking about a talent merge. I am in the Peoria area and looking to do BASA big.

Do you mean Keith? He's on this board, AKA Kirby Puckett.