BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flava Flav

Has anyone seen the new reality tv show with Flava Flav as the bachelor?

Re: Flava Flav

Man Ex, I don't want to see that one. I saw him on the Surreal world and no comment!

You might want to check this one out. First of all the women on their are a trip. 2nd just to see what people will do to get a a date with this fool is crazy. I watched it for the first time and thought to myself why would anyone want to date this fool and where he get some money from? Someone please answer that one for me.

How much did they get paid for the surreal world? Ain't no telling where he got the money, but he's very played out.

Ex, I saw it last night and couldn't believe my eyes. I sat there with my jaw dropped to the floor in total disbelief of what I was seeing on tv. I kept thinking these women can't be serious and acting like this over Flavor Flav.

5 minutes of fame will make people do anything. Look at those people who audition for American Idol who know they have absolutely no talent. These people can't have a strong grip on reality to pursue Flav, but it makes for interesting TV.

When does this come on and what time?

Sunday nights at about 8 or 9 depending on your time zone

To me flava flav is no different from Bobby Brown actually hes career was better and more meaningful with Public Enemy!!!!!1

Exodus, I have seen this show and some of the women on it is beautiful. i was wondering how they decided to go on and date Flava Flav. The women actually is looking to be his mate. **** if Flava Flav can get a show then Church can get one too.

its all to get ratings all these women are paid. none of them are interested in flav. i guess some of you thought broke bridget nelson wanted him to. ratings mean advertisement dollars.

My bad ex, what Tv network and the name of the show?

There's no doubt that it's all for the show and the ratings, but I do think that some of those women are getting caught up in the competition. They can't be geting paid that much. Most of them are most likely banking on the exposure launching them into other things.

Wade it comes on VH1 @ 10 eastern on Tuesday

HA-HA.... If I get a show,NKO you will be my Co-Star and we'll put you out there and see who wants to DATE a Lolipop KID ,from the wizard of BASA OZ

That show is hillarious! Flav still got rhymes. "Kick a rhyme Flav"