BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ok,Let's CHECK and SHOUT-OUT, and give CHURCH a BREAK and Talk Inner City(softball)!?

This is The Lady Of The Field,and the lady that does'nt play the field,the Infamous ,and I give a shoutout to CHURCH,NKO,911,Home Coming,Wade,Exodus,Ms.Nashville,YD#2,Ghost ,Gina,Ms.DAT,Franchise21,Dinsum,Ball or Fall,#15,#1,Greene#44,Hot Girls,City Hitters,and everyone else,I'm sorry but the List is too **** LONG,so charge it to the GAME,as CHURCH would say,"Let it Do what it DO",I don't smoke ,but I roll KING OUT!!

Re: Ok,Let's CHECK and SHOUT-OUT, and give CHURCH a BREAK and Talk Inner City(softball)!?

Who's running YOUR city on the DIRT,now you get the point,KING OUT!!

Re: Ok,Let's CHECK and SHOUT-OUT, and give CHURCH a BREAK and Talk Inner City(softball)!?

In the STL,it's DERRTY

"AAYYYY" .....What's Crackin? Everyone and Don King,and Player safe 2 say.......you're right!!....Until different....DERRTY Runs The LOU on the DIRT.....some come take it,if you can....."CHURCH"

Well it looks as though it's time to get down
It's time to find out who's the best in yer town
Rep you team if you think their the best
Calling all teams Norht, South, East and West
Ladies this means all of you too
What ladies team will make it do what it do
What team will suffer and fade away from fatigue
What team will win their league
Will you have what it takes to simply take over
Or will your team run and hide for cover
Remember three more months till the season starts
Lets see what team will show some heart
So rep yer team and lets see what you got
Lets see if yer team has a shot. AAAAYYYYY

In Racine, WI it is the ladies of Kings Inn

South Ga Magic is running the whole state of GA baby.....i would like to shout out.....wade, D12,#4,zone, twann,roach,don king, church,dinsum, sexyslim#1,davida, hot girls, playmakers,ga. mixx, lady magic,Thill, Ms L.A., Eastsiade playas, Blzers,smallz,All my team mates from the South Ga Magic....And all my fans and friends I would like to say Happy Monday!!!!!1

So #15 Ga. Majic is running the inner city League....Hmmmm, and Derrty runs the Lou,who runs Detroit,and who runs Florida.... ????

Good Monday morning board members. I hope everyones weekend was safe and felt a little bit longer then what mine did. The days are counting down. Even though I wont be able to make it to the Super Draft in the Atl. I will be ready when I come on board for my first official BASA tournament of the year. Hey, Don King, I see you holding it down.

L.M.S. IS KILLIN'EM IN ALABAMA.

SHOUTS TO CHURCH,YD,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,MS.NASHVILLE,WADE,HOTGIRL,COACH D,MS.DAT,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,MS.LA,THILL#21,GREENE#44,EXODUS,KJ,SMALLZ,SMOOTH24,STORM,D12,#15,BALLORFALL,HOMECOMING,TBROWN,NODOUT22,WCLAY31,MR.LOON,GMONEY,L.M.S.,EASTSIDERS,AND EVERYONE THAT IS PLAYING BASA.

Hey yall,
sorry I am late with shout outs. I have been busy today.

shouts out to Homecoming,Don King,David#7,Greene#44,Ms. Arkansas,Coach D,#2Church,Thill#21,Neal 502boyz,Wolf,#15,Exodus#44,gina,Nik G,dinsum#10,Nashvilles Finest#21,Wade#2,Hot girls,my boys Eastside Players,Ga Magic,Graystone.Oh and let me not leave out 1st timer/atl storm!! Have a sweet and wonderful day everyone.

JUST CHECKIN IN...

HEY EVERYONE, BEEN A BUSY WEEK FOR ME ALREADY MY SHOUTOUTS GO TO: PT #30, NASHVILLE'S FINEST #21, JEMEIKA #30, NKO, MS LA (YOU FORGOT AN A IN MY NAME GIRL, ), MS ARKANSAS, DINSUM #10, #15, GINA, MS NASHVILLE, SHNEKA HOT GIRL #11, COACH D, TBROWN #9, COACH TUFO, GREENE #44 (ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE BEEN MIA), GA MIXX (MY FAMILY), BASA STAFF(MR DRAKE), EASTSIDE, GFM, PT, ATL STORM, CARLOS (GRAYSTONE) AND THE REST OF THE BOARD...TRY TO STAY POSITIVE, WE HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER.

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)