BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jamestown in door softball

Down goes frazier the Browns short game another team full of nellys bench players/jellyboys.they stacked the deck and still could not get the job done. i will say again teams will start giving the browns respect because we are demanding it THIS YEAR. THAT S TO ALL YOU HATERS FOR THE 06.

P.S BET SOMETHING !

Re: jamestown in door softball

I heard you all played class-act & the team was from all over the country & never played in-door before & smashed yall 34-4 what happed?

Hey Browns, I heard ya'll got blasted 34-4 by Class Act too! Hey, that's what I heard all the way down in Georgia, so can you enlighted the board on that 2 cents?

I heard ya'll got blasted in the world by South Ga Magic......hint.....Just play league ball fellas!!!!!1

Well the only thing i will say is class-act was having too much fun on these brown cats but ill give it to them when big lo hit that seed back up the middle on vick & wolf had to call time out & said just work on the corners, then i knew it was just target practice & i kinda felt sorry because t-mac was just letting them have it in-door & when they played a double hitta out-door. When they beat nelly's boyz last nite they felt they had to redeemed themselves last night & they did!!!!

Just want to thank all the guys that made it to the Lou this weekend it shows how we are a close family, also thanks Browns for the pratice games you guys will be alright stay focus if there something I can help yall with in future holla.

Browns keep WORKING....You might be a threat??...but Holla at 3xchamp and see if you (BROWNS) will get in the MONDAY night at FAIRGROUNDS, that's where you get your STRIPES, as of now....you're just HYPE....nothing serious.....and talk all you want, You still have a nice journey...."CHURCH"

We had a good time playing the Browns. They will be just fine in my opinion. Stay focused fellas and good luck in the 06.

CLASS ACT #03

In all honesty the Browns have allot of good young talent. The problem is that they don't play enough as a team. Meaning throughout the week you can count on one hand how many of them play in leagues to get their reps in. But you can't practice and play with your whole team when some work nights and or weekends. They have a **** good sponsor but need some REAL leadership.

The Browns do have a good team but like most young teams no leadership, they could use a veteran coach, the sponsor should just sponsor not playing also, they do too much arguring among each other during the game, also you don't have too bet on games to prove yorself just play ball.

You hit the nail on the head.

I havent been on here awhile and im still reading all this hating please stop it, it aint good for you, if you want to holla at us meet us on the field.

Thanks Dre , you took the words out of my mouths, but I don't see nobody else on this board trying to do anything against Class Act but carry there bags are follow in there foot steps and Da Browns will see yall soon and borrow some money , and bring to the park.

I agree Poochie....Thats Real Talk....I promise THE BROWNS WILL BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUS IN 06...

Poochie, Dre, I have tournament info. for yall someone call me and leave me a # to get back with you 452-7148

Browns just let everyone hate.you guys will give more than you take this year forsure.You guys have Earned everyone on class act roster respect with your no quite attitude.Best of luck

The last thing ill say is, see yall in the dirt.Holl Back