BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who asked for the browns in South Carolina

Re: who asked for the browns in South Carolina

Anybody!!!!!1 Who's afraid?

#15, I agree with you, who are scared of the Browns? I seen them play ya'll in BHam #15 and I wasn't impressed. They talked alot of trash, but got beat in 5.

Stop lying on this board, Yall won but we didnt get short game by nobody at World and as I recall yall trailed us until the 5th inning Magic yall didnt impress us and we will prove all haters what were about , is old boy with the finger waves still down with yall ? dont do that again

I heard the browns lost there white shortstop he was yalls best player

Our Short Stop didn't even play against yall

I hope you are talking to just wondering because I don't know your short stop and don't care....if we were trailing ya'll in the fifth.... and we run rule ya'll come on...it just don't sound right. We run ruled everyone fron Friday to Sunday morning!!!!!1 We won but I think ya'll are alright except for the basketball pants....i thought maybe ya'll wanted to play B-Ball!!!!!1 Stick to Baskets!!!!!1

nobody

#15 yeah you right we had on our b-ball shorts, ONE of our many uniforms....we thought this was only going to be a pick up game....

That's cold Poochie

And then you was awaken by the Magic.....1

canty hit me up asap