BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TO ALL MY FELLOW BASA BALLERS

I am going to call out the following people.Big Swole,Twin,Wolf,Exodus,HOTGIRL#8,#11and #5,my homeboy muddy, SHNEKA,MS.NASHVILLE,Wade-SKEGEE, terrell#9,Terence(Pace),MS.DAT,MS.ARKANSAS,Lil Redde,GINA,NIK G,DON KING,my homie from hawaii Big Al#55,nkozone, dimsum,owens,d12 formaly d24 and smallz. It is time for us to help #2 Church keep this board poppin for these next couple months until the season starts so post what cha feel do something to get it going..HOLLA. And when you see that T AND W ELECTRIC TRAIN coming your way come put a face with your name I will be wearing #21....Love Peace and Hairgrease

Re: TO ALL MY FELLOW BASA BALLERS

Wut up FRANCHISE21,THIS YOUR SWEAT,I THINK THAT I HAVE PLAYED YOUR TEAM BEFORE IT WAS EITHER LAST YEAR OR YEAR BEFORE.THE NAME OF OUR TEAM IS LAST MEN STANDING(L.M.S.)OUT OF BIRMINGHAM,AL.GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR,SEE YOU AT THE DRAFT OR AT SOME OF THE EARLY BIRD TOURNAMENTS.PEACE,DINSUM#10.

THANKS ...I appreciate the Break

Hey Franchise,who did u play for last yr?I see you playing with T&W Electric/Hard Times in '06..I played with both Teams...both have a good"core"group of guys..that team should be VERY competitive for '06 in SUPER REC

Franchise 21

What's up man I see you calling out ya man, I'm right down the road from you. Just got that Miken Contract for the 3rd year. Things are looking up for me, Whenever you wanna swing get at me holla at me. taking cuts everyday. See you at the Draft

Muddy

wassup all ...Dimsum I played with a new team called Sleepers last year and we should have done a lot better if we had dedicated players. Yes we played you guys and had you up by about 20 before you guys came back and beat us, which was our first game on the circuit.My man Muddy was coach and didnt really have any dedicated ballers that we really needed to compete.And D12 I am ready for the 06' to get started I do believe we will be very competitive but every team out there are paper champions now, When that dirt gets in the cleats than its on. ........And Church PUFF PUFF PASS DOG PUFF PUFF PASS, and just make sure YOU BETTER BLOW THAT
OUT.