BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bear!!!

Bear,

I talked to Dennis just about every week. He was in Arkansas last week heading back to New York. He hasn't talked to the sponsor yet. They are looking to add some new players for this year. How's everything up at the U? Still get my swings in every week down in the lone star state. Weather has been lovely as usual. Take care and see you around.

Re: Bear!!!

hey Greg, whats up ? hope the holidays were kind to you..yeah me and Dennis usually email about once a month or so,just hadn't heard from him in awhile..what are your ball plans for this upcoming season?

Is this the same Greg Jones that went to school at WCHS?

2006 will be an interesting year. You know how things go. Just wait to see if everyone comes together as promised. You should know playing with Pace for a spell, making sure promises are kept and that the players are dedicated to the game. You know how I am when tournament times roll again, game face is on and it's about softball, softball, softball. X-mas and New Years was great. 80 and 82 those days with plenty of sunshine. Getting all of my Easton bats ready to rock and roll for this year. Take care. Later.

If this is The same Greg from PB, this is T from PB give me a holla.Tell Duke I said Hi.