BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Player Profile: Vernon does it real big.

Check out our newest player profile on your BASA Website as we profile Vernon Slaughter, former of Club 51 and now with Team Takeover in '06.

Re: New Player Profile: Vernon does it real big.

Thanks for the shoutout Big V, Good interview, P.S. That #78 look good on those pictures.

Nice interview cuz....y'all don't know me and Big V "could" be related. My maiden name is Slaughter....

"AAAYYYY"....Big Up's V ,nice interview and Good Luck in '06....."CHURCH"

Big E 99, MS DAT, Church thanks

Good Interview Big V
Duece 99 get at me frat terrell.d.brown@lmco.com

Big "V" enjoyed the interview and as always enjoy competing against you. You're a class individual who understands and knows how to win with class and lose gracefully. Good luck with the new squad. COACH D OUT!

This one guy I can say that I really know and that he is one of the East St. Louis Softball players who I can call a friend. He definitely put forth a positive attitude on and off the field. I knew his mother and she would give any player or person water or anything she had.(I can say that because once she gave me some gatorade after we beat Club 51 and she said good game and keep your team together) Vernon I hope that as the days pass you look at pictures of your mother and say she was definitely one of the loved women in this area and on the St. Louis Softball circuit. Much love to you and your famliy. I say to you that this was a good interview and look forward to wipping Team/takeover .

WHATS UP BIG V? THE INTERVIEW WAS VERY INFORMATIVE. I AGREE WITH COACH D, YOU ARE A TRUE EXAMPLE ON BEING AN ATHLETE THAT SHOWS ALOT CLASS AT ALL TIMES. IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE BE PEACEFUL, TAKE CARE, AND STAY HUMBLE LIKE YOU ALWAYS ARE. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW TEAM. PEACE LIL REDDE #13

Nice interview homeboy. To bad Assumption did not have to play EAST SIDE HIGH. [ Great interview and good luck on your season in 06. God Bless.

Big V. I really don't know you, but nice Interveiw

Nice Interview Big V.. I wish you much success with your new team!

Nice interview keep up the hard work.. I see you big pimpin in the TUXEDO..

Good interview and Good luck in 06. 'V''

What up V? Good job on the interview!!!
I know how you feel and i no what your going through.
Please read
Hebrews Chapter 11 Ver.1 thur 11 And Get Back with me.

Big Reg 22
PS Let your light so shine Before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew Chapter 5 Ver 16.