BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
championship run

Everyone from GRAYSTONE MORTGAGE stay ready to play in 13 days. The Bengals are out of the playoffs so it should'nt be any excuses why we're not focused. The season starts now. IF WE STAY READY ..........WE DO NOT HAVE TO GET READY!!!

Re: championship run

THATS RIGHT WALT GET THERE BUTTS TOGETHER CAIL IS ROUND THE CORNER. GOOD LUCK IN THE 06

proof read, please!

TRUST ME WE WILL BE READY!AFTER ALL, WE ONLY WON ONE WORLD LAST YEAR SO ANYTHING SHORT OF AT LEAST 2 WORLDS WILL BE A DISAPPOINTMENT!

Hey # 8 you know how i could get in touch with chuck?

see ya'll brothers in Palm Springs.... Lookin foward to seeing you fellas. Jah Love

Tolbert learn how to spell dummy

IS GREYSTONE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. FREE AGENTS WANTS TO KNOW.

only local players need apply !

OH,OK IT'S A LOCAL THING, CAN THE LOCAL BOYS OR TEAM DAP MAKE IT ON THE NEXT LEVEL!

I would like to give a shout and good luck to all my boys with Graystone ,I cant run down the entire team but i might as well say everyone. And i cant forget management and coaches Carlos,Manny,and Nike. Do yall thang out in Cali... Yo boy Reggie #3

That's not true, all free agent calls are welcome.

OK, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER!

greystone you are ready but are the rest of the nati team ready like team nati, team bring it,est... A cincinnati fan.

good luck 2 graystone 2006 team----wish u all well on your run 2 2 world series titles....life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#24

GOOD LUCK FELLAS...... MM WILL BE WATCHING FOR YOU.
MM #5

team bring it is hitting the batting cages and we will be playing in a tournment indoor next week, so yes TBI is ready for the 06.

Carlos & Graystone:
Good luck to all you guys in the upcoming 2006 season. Hope to see you guys soon. Been hitting it pretty hard in them cages & been outside a few times. Good luck in Cali.. Peace!!!!!!!

Good luck in cali bring it home to the nati,

Man I wish you guys would do some recruiting out of Indy. We Have some good history here but just can't find the nitch. Oh, Big Reggie didn't mean to put you out of the HR contest at the world. Just a lucky day for me. You probably did better then us("317" at the time) in the tourament, which is more important. Good luck fellas and at the same time we will be gunn'in for ya.