BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wade#2 (SUNDAY BP)

It's going to be lots of today,will be taking BP at CENTRAL CITY PARK,Bring yo cuz PLAYMAKER #8 and PLAYMAKER #13..by the way I'm OFFICIALLY D12...had to give up number at WINTER MEEETING yesterday,You know I'm a TEAM PLAYA

Re: Wade#2 (SUNDAY BP)

Hey D12. I talked to Wade last night after I got off da phone with you and told him to get back to Macon by 2! I think the fields at CCP are dug up so our 2nd location will be East Macon Park. See you later!

Ok,u have my number..You will have to DRIVE in the back of the GYM,I'll be there by 2:30pm today

hey d12 what up this rome, just wondering if i can get some practice in with you since you are down by my way in macon and i am just up the road from me get at me dawg....

That's cool,I'll be hitting on MOST days..probaly TUESDAY will be next..had a great time today with a few PLAYMAKERS,Wade#2 and ROACH,we hit at EAST MACON PARK...Central City is all torn up!

Yeah Rome, if you want to get some BP and some defensive work, we will be out there fa sho! We got some good BP!

I appreciate PLAYMAKER #8 & PLAYMAKER #13,Wade#2 and ROACH for coming out yesterday for BP,Had a great time I'm feeling it this morning,but well worth it

waht up d12 just wanted to see what time you all gonna be out there cause i get off work around 3p.m if you don't mind can i get your number so i can get the location of the park sir...thanks looking forward to seeing you guyz

D12, I too had to give up my # in the meeting so now I'm #11, instead of #13, it's all good though. I was feeling the workout from Sunday's BP as well. Today should be a good day too, but I have started class so I won't be able to get up with you all until the weekends, class is from M-Th for me...

Ok,That's cool PLAYMAKER #11..I should be out there today around 4pm and the weekend..That BP will pay off in the tournaments,trust me

Wassup Dee and the Playmakers, Dee what the weather looking like this weekend in Macon? I know Fla temp is dropping this weekend, we are getting a lil rain. Hit your girl up

Will Do GINA...You know you "PLAY too much"!!