BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where are the ga dawgs?

What's up with the ga dawgs and why are everyone sleeping on them?

Re: Where are the ga dawgs?

Team Nati not sleeping on the Ga Dawgs we had pick them to place 1st 2nd or 3th in the world. They beat us in Huntsville al, very good team.

THE DAWGS ARE STILL IN THE HOUSE, AND READY TO DO BATTLE, MADE A FEW CHANGES AND FOUND SOMEONE TO COACH THE TEAM, SO WE WILL BE READY TO DO BATTLE IN AIKENS, PEACE, (T.LOVE)

#22. I will not talk during our games anymore....ya'll be wanting to FIGHT!!!!!1

#15 its nothing but a game to me, i'm just out there to have fun, if u talking about a certain player than call his name cause we dont fight over a game, we just have some players that talk junk just like u do!

the last two times I've played he has wanted to fight....the reason I mention this as a team is because he is a representation of your team!!!!!1

#15 u and him was talking junk both of you all was ready to fight, #15 u have a nice game i dont have nothing but love for all my brother and sister on the circuit, peace see you all in aikens