BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Word of the Day

This is a word of inspiration for my peeps. The Word is Team: Your team is defined by a simple truth-the more you share, the more you have. I thought that this fits everyone that reads the msg board and a word to kick-off the weekend. As we travel to and from our homes to location this weekend I would like for everyone to travel with safety, and caution. I would like to hear from everyone one Monday and without any negative situation over the weekend. I give my blessing to all of the BASA Families and Players. WE ARE FAMILY AND I GOT MY SOFTBALL GLOVE AND BAT WITH ME. You all know the deal and now get the funk out of nkozone. Holla back!!!

Re: Word of the Day

NKO,WUT UP BRO'.I SECOND THAT MOTION.

Whats up Dinsum, looking forward to meeting you man at the draft. Stay up and send me some of that chicken from the chicken place around the corner from the park in Birmingham, right next to the highway.

That Yellow and Blue House....I'd like 2 order the Xtreme hot....

HEY ME TOO DINSUM

ORDER ME THE 10PC LEMON PEPPER WINGS, FRIES AND A FRUIT PUNCH THANKS IN ADVANCE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

YALL NEED TO GIVE IT UP CITY HITTERS ARE TO OLD EVERYCAT ON YALL TEAM IS OVER 50

NKO,CHURCH,AND DAVIDA.YALL KNOW I GOT THAT FOR YOU.THIS YOUR SPECIAL ORDER FROM EXOTIC WINGS.
WHAT YOU WANT TO DRINK?

Orange(Vess Whistle)if you can and can you put cheese on my fries.....

Good morning everyone!!!!
Davida, those lemon pepper wings are off the chain. Add me a 10 piece to your order.

HEY D GIRL...

I GOT YOU LOL. SO WHEN ARE WE WORKING OUT? GIVE ME A CALL TODAY OK? I NEED TO GET ME A WORKOUT PARTNER, B/C WHEN I AM WORKING OUT ALONE I TEND TO GET OFF TRACK LOL

ok girl, i will let you know what's up today. I'm trying to stay on track but I get so weak and give in too. My mouth is watering right now for something sweet. You know I'm a sucker for sweets.

Right, I need some of those fire BBQ wings. I need a 20 piece

Tank you need about 30 of those wings because Turtle and Zach will hit you up for at least five of them. Davida & Ms. Miller you better start that work out ASAP.

Nkozone
I am mentally preparing myself as we speak....

Ms.Miller ,you know you set yourself up for that one

Shame on you Church...
Just for that, I am going to walk around my office twice...
SIKE

Ms. Miller walking around a five foot by five foot office is not going to get you ready.

HEY NKO,

I AM ALSO MENTALLY PREPARING MYSELF LOL, HEY D, THIS IS GOING TO BE AN ADVENTURE GIRL . NKO, YOU GOT ANY TIPS FOR US?

I'm sorry Ms.Miller

You got me Nkozone, that's a good one...what do you suggest?

Seriously, I started working out last week.
This week I began circuit training with a handful of my teammates.

Suggestions to you'll on working out is this, to you Ms. Miller first start by making sure before you exercise to stretch good. After that make sure to work out your calves, rotator cups and lower back good. Most of the times these are some of the areas that we take for granted. I suggest that you guys start off walking at a good pace first and then start the sprint thrills. Work on your throwing arm. Throw in sets of about 50 times then move to fielding thrills. To get the most results out of your abs do not do sit ups are crunches until the end because it will be more affected. Davdida lay off the fried fast food and Ms. Miller put your candy that you have stored in your drawer at work in another place that is not close where you can eat it all day. Work your joints good, ankles, knees, and necks.

DINSUM....

HEY WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD DAY.

MS.MILLER...

HOW ARE YOU DOING? IS IT BUSY OVER YOU WAY.

DAVIDA....

I KNOW YOU ARE JUST SITTING AT WORK WATCHING TV.LOL

NKO..

I REALLY KNOW YOU ARE NOT BUSY.

BUT TO ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY !!!!!!

hey Nashville's Finest
Girl...everything is like a breeze over here. I have to hit the road in a little while though. How is your day?

Ms. Miller...

It's fine just chillin and bored to death i have some cases I'm about to reveiw and then I'm out for the rest of the day..

HEY NASHVILLES FINEST, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PUT YOUR GIRL ON BLAST...EVERYBODY DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT I WASN'T REALLY WORKING BUT WATCHING JUDGE MATHIS

Nashville's Finest

I need you to review about 30 cases before the day is over with.

Well Nashville Finest why you always picking on me, I thought we was cooler than that. Alright I am going to tell someone on you. I know that you are not looking over any cases but just chillaxing at your desk. So to put it straight stay off my buddies, Ms. Miller and Davida.

Nko..

Just thought I would pull your leg today I know you are working hard...