BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What did you eat for lunch TODAY?

We talk about everything on this board....... So, what did "YOU" eat for lunch today. I came up with this because I'm sitting at my desk wondering how in the hell did I "crash" my diet on January 6th, and I just started it on January 1st. .. It just ain't right.. So what did ya'll eat for lunch, it might make me feel a little better. ....

Re: What did you eat for lunch TODAY?

BAKED CHICKEN,SWEET PEAS,MASH POTATOES AND ROLLS.

A SALAD. SIKE.. NOT TRUE.

you might be fine but you are corny as hell

"hey you" not corny, but BORED as **** at work.. Not bragging, but I have a job where everyone is hardly working, not working hard..... I can't complain.

Ms. Nashville, I have been bored today also, not doing much of nothing here at work.

Mrs. Nashville with your looks it really doesnt even matter

You will be ok, I crash my diet everyday, and didn't gain a pound . I had fish,shrimps and fries from HIPHOP Fish&Chicken today for lunch, only Tallahassee peoples know where that at. I feel like a turkey right about now, stuff

HEY ALL:

I HAD SOME CHICKEN WINGS FROM CHILI'S AND A SIDE SALAD, OK I'M GREEDY SO WHAT HEY MS NASHVILLE HIT ME UP GIRL...

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

MS. LA SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO GO TO MY DIRECTOR AND TELL HIM TO GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO, BUT THAT WOULD BE CRAZY WOULDN'T IT... #34 THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT...

Gina you is not the only one that no about Hip Hop Fish & Chicken, I know about it too. I went there with a friend that use to attend FSU and moved to Savannah, GA. I always get the combination of shrimp and fish. I see why you is healthy and we no where the food goes. All in fun.

Hi Davida and how have you been doing, still eating up the kitchen. I hope that your holiday was great. Holla back.

WHATS UP NKO...

MY HOLIDAYS WERE GREAT, HOW WAS YOURS? WELL TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, YES I AM STILL EATING UP MY KITCHEN. YOU KNOW ME

People that do not now Davida is missing out on one of the coolest, modest, real-talk women on this board, not to leave out two others (Ms. Nashville & Gina) keep doin what you'll do. Took that from Church, but he is a lil church to me.

So you know how I feel right about now. Now I'm going to have to a miles or two for that and a 6 pack of Bud LIght after them miles yeah right with the miles I play too much.

Yeah you are full and need a nap, no sleeping at work girl you might not have that job. Run a mile for me and I will have Red bull for you because you might need the energy drink first then a budlight. Run Gina Run!! Holla back.

WUZ-UP DAVIDA, I WILL TALK TO YOU SOON ABOUT THE BASKETBALL STUFF.. TWERK SOMETHING..

That why I'm on everybody post, trying not to fall asleep @ the desk. I got 1 and a half hr. left til 5:00 to mess away on the compute.

Gina did you read my post on you Davida and Ms Nash.

No, but i will go to it and read it.

THANKS NKO, BUT I AM JUST BEING "ME", ITS JUST A LOT EASIER TO DO

Nko, I just read it, my compute is so d** slow, when your post a msg, bout time I reply to the first post, your be on post #3 My post be last.

i feel you Davida, One thing about me, I'm Gina, and no one can chance that I love to have fun. That me.

Imo's with a Large ORANGE and side salad, and creatine ...just cutting it Up

Church you took me back to my SLU days with Imo's!! Could you bring me one to Atlanta?? I had panera's Onion soup for lunch