BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WADE#2

Holla at me sometime,I hit on ALL warm DAYS in the "MACTOWN",need u to come out,get your "WORK" in

Re: WADE#2

Hey, I was going to holla at you. I have your number if it hasn't changed. Me and Canty are going to get up and do some defense also. I got my cousin and Dap in the cage hitting now. As a matter of fact, we hit on Tuesday's and Thursday's.

Wassup Dee and Wade, I will be up in ATL next weekend, I need to hit with someone. Holla at your girl.

That's a bet Gina. Just hit up Dee, he has my number. I already got 2 playmakers hitting now getting their mechanics straight for the 06'. Mine too. And I will be get up with #15 and his cousin Roach on Defensive drills.

Myself and SONYA (scorekeeper) at Central City,we have been hitting since Dec @ EAST MACON PARK in the back,mostly 2 times a week (warm days) (478)731-2218 Gina u know u WELCOMED to join ANYTIME

That's a bet, I will get up with Dee early next week.

Wassup DEE, my post was suppose to come before your post. My dam compute is slow . I will be down nextweek. I will get up with you.

What's up D24, Wade and Gina? We definitely have to hit together then. Me, Wade and Dap (Playmaker #13) have been at the indoor cage on Tues and Thurs getting ready. So we will definitely holla at you and get together on those warm days. Hey Dee you know what you have to work on with my batting for 2006 so be prepared!

Wassup #8, That a bet. Its tooooo cold this weekend trying to hit, be out there in the outfield like I need a ,and I don't smoke. When I get in there next weekend, we will all get togther

Yeah Playmaker8,I will fine tune that "drag" for ya,it will be nice next week a couple of days...I "hate" batting cages so I "ONLY" hit outdoors holla,bring DAPHNE

DEE hit me up. I was at central City running this week...the weather was beautiful. what time are you hitting and i don't know where East Macon park is so holla at me!!!!!1

D24

hit me up. trying to get some info.a cell # for nut. left it at the crib

sorry guy that is actually my email address

Dont want to give out HIS number on the net..hit the box

Wassup #15, you need to stop playing so much, Its was beautiful everyway this week, its cold now . I'm just playing with you

Hey #15 Most likely I will be hitting next TUESDAY at East Macon Park.. will Email u directions (weather pending)

d24

oh i know. i tried to give u my email address but put it in the wrong spot. having problems i can only respond through the use of a reply. so you will have to hit me up first

ok,I'm at work cant send email from work...give me bout an Hr

gotcha

u have mail