BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shame, shame, shame

For those of you who had the opportunity to read my last message please note that I did not intend to offend anyone, message was written in humor, are we not all adults, grow up!

Re: shame, shame, shame

Only Humor, I actually had a few more people that I wanted to tell shut the **** up. I guess I want tell it to them now, don't want to get in trouble and get a spanking..

come basa staff you drop the ball on this one. man that had to be one of the funniest post ever. please put it back up if possible. everybody needs to get in on that one. it releases stress

Yeah, this is a shame, shame, shame. I was enjoying myself. I had a list of people that I wanted to shut up. It was all in fun. I want it back up. I was feeling stress free..... Please, please, please we want it back. We promise we won't tell yall to shut up. Please, please, please.

come on staff give your members what they want. please. basa members who are getting off work need to join in. tite man you the man.

What turned out as just a fun post quickly turned into something different. We have warned about calling folks out without leaving your name. if anyone caught the last post(2 of you did) before it was deleted, you would know why it was deleted. We have people wanting to affiliate their company names with BASA and ignorance won't be tolerated.

Tie Man, you are not the reason the post was deleted.

Come on everyone that message was crazy, can't we all just get along? Don't be so sensitive, go with the flow and enjoy life. Tite Man I loved it and by the way it only lasted for a minute just like most men! smile

I JUST WANTED TO TELL "CHURCH" TO SHUT-UP...
NAME: ANGELA HASSELL....

I would like for Ms.Nashville 2 shut the Hell up, Kay pee, and 1st Timer, and whoever else...really ALL Ya'll shut the Hhhhhheeellll Up... ,oops my CD is skipping, oh well here hit this .....Now shut the hell up.....and get the FUNK out of the ZONE......by. Tito Scott

Now, church I thought we silenced you before they removed the first one. When did you wake up?

Tito, shut don't go up, prices do.... And I know you just didn't yell at me...

I could not hold out....I never knew so many people wanted me 2 shut up...even this is fun......so close your mouth......is that better....come on I can take it....back to ....peace oh yea, that last post was not right at all.....that's why it was deleted.....no warnings...if you diss leave your name

WE JUST TRIPPING DON'T TAKE LIKE THAT...

Ms. Nashville,you mean: Don't take (IT)like that

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, WUZUP, SHUT-UP.

We did take it a little to far sorry staff! Mr. Prez you should have called security.lol

Hold top DIAMOND and the Bottom rose GOLD.... , now...Lean with it, Rock with it....

MY MA,PA,BRO,SIS,UNC,ANT AND MOST OF ALL #15 MAGIC.

(ZIP IT TITE HUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHH)

FROM TITUS.

SECURITY....I was not getting envolved with 3rd world clashes....send the troops in......now Lean with it, Rock with it and here hit this and just be laid back.....That's a Good Thing....and that was a Bad thing....peace

Psssstt Prez...put the down and step away from the computer, it's WHOLE not Hold

well dang, I told you I was feeling GREAT and that's why I got you here, 2 correct my wrongs and make it right.... , but you out of line with the , I'm not putting jack down, ....."CHURCH"

Spell checker, check this. s h u t u p

I'M SORRY BASA STAFF I REALLY WANTED TO TELL MY SUPERVISOR IN SO MANY WORDS TO SHUT UP.

Tite Man you have been trying to shut me up for quite some time now.....you know how it's done!!!!!1 you cam,e close to shutting me up in Macon but you got me in Orlando so therefore for right Now I will. Congrats on the success ya'll had last year....boy everytime we play it's intense...this year it want be non of that...because ya'll won't WIN!!!!1 Now you SHUT UP!!!!!1 Canty

SPELL CHECK IS TO BE USED WHEN THE WORD IS SPELLED WRONG FOR EXAMPLE WHAT CHURCH DID WITH THE HOLD, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN WHOLE, NOT WHAT MS. NASHVILLE DID AND LEFT OUT "IT", THAT'S A TYPO, EVERYONE MAKES TYPO'S.. GET IT RIGHT IF YOU WANT TO BE SPELL CHECK'S KINFOLK OR IMPERSONATOR. BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KNOWING HOW TO SPELL A WORD AND A TYPO. PLEASE GET IT STRAIGHT,IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THE SPELL CHECK FAMILY.

I'm sorry MR. STUPIDVISOR spell check that one

Now, you did that spell check. I like that one.

that right original spell check gettem!!!!!1 thats what BASA talking about using somebody else name....just be spellcheck #1 or#2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9......etc!!!!!1

WANT TO BE "SPELL CHECK" GO SUCK A HOTDOG OR SOMETHING.

I wasn't going to do this, but my country azz co-worker got on my ever-lasting nerve today. This is indirectly for him....

SILENCIO!!!!!

Name eanna Miller

Oops - Deanna Miller

Don't worry BASA Staff, the is watching! Anybody get out of line, they have a 10 mile run and some daily 8's. : "Let's keep it clean and put your set up!" : Grammer check, glad you are on your job and spell check, stay on yours!