BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charlie Ward/Michael Vick/Vince Young

Best COLLEGE QB ever. What are you thoughts?

Re: Charlie Ward/Michael Vick/Vince Young

Michael Vick because he's the only one I know and he can run the ball real fast... O.k I will stay away from this subject...

Stat wise It has to bee Steve McNair, his passing records exceed everbody who ever played college ball

Steve was great, but you have to consider the competition.

What I saw last night was a guy that KNEW he could not be stopped. On a field with at least 7 future first round draft pics, he looked like a man amongst boys.

Ghost, Steve was nice but he played 4 yrs. Vince is only a sophmore I think. He is the best all around QB he does everything. Charlie Ward was a good at passing the ball, Vick in college was mostly a running QB still figuring out the game. Vince is a combination of both and he's 6'5' 230 lbs he something special.

Vince has learned a lot from one of the best which is Steve. He will be a great quarterback whenever he enters the league.

Don't forget about that guy from the past before STEVE,hmmmm he went to OK, with the rag hanging out?perfected the option

Vince is going to be the best because for some reason, Mike Vick doesn't seem like he does his homework for gametime. And he isn't even close to his potential! But Vince is the truth and for all the people who went for USC, didn't I say that Texas was going to win! He should of been the Heisman!

I gotta go with Vince Young. That guy is incredible. He is a combination off all the guys that have been mention (Steve, Charlie and Mike).

Don King, I'm feel'n you cause the boy was the truth too. I think his name was Jamel Holloway or something like that.

I agree with and Home Coming you right it was Holloway....

Alvin #14 Air Mac, Don King is a female.....

Of those 3 you would have to go with C.Ward. He passed and ran just in case you forgot! He also won the Heisman. V.Young throws the ball from his waist…. Terrible mechanics, but he did win the NC just don't think he can be considered the best. Hell Mcnabb should be in this argument he wasn't a bad college QB himself. Have we forgotten about Tommie Frazier?

THE ARGUMENT SHOULD SAY IF ASKING ABOUT IN COLLEGE OR THE PRO. VINCE IS THE BES OUT OF THE THREE IN COLLEGE. ON THE OTHER HAND HE WILL HAVE PROBLEMS IN THE NFL. YOU CAN NOT THROW THE BALL FROM YOUR CHEST IN THE NFL. THE TEAM THAT DRAFTS HIM WILL TRY TO CHANGE HIS MECHANICS AND IT WILL MESS HIS WHOLE CAREER UP. DONAVAN MCNABB HAS PROVED HIMSELF IN COLLOGE AND THE NFL!!!!

Last time I checked reported McNabb didn't do anything special in college he had a nice 4 yrs but thats it. Just like Randel El, Brad Banks, the Miss quaterback, and others. Not one NC between them they didn't even go to the big game. Vince is young and still learning. Now I am a FSU fan and loved Charlie Ward but have you seen Vince's passer rating the best of all time.

HIS PASSER RATING MEANS NOTHING IN THE NFL. LIKE I SAID HIS MECHANICS ARE HORRIBLE AND THE COACHES IN THE NFL WILL MESS UP HIS CARRER. EVER WATCH DAVID KINGLER OF HOUSTON OR HOW ABOUT RYAN LEAF.......

You can not be compairing him to them guys. Those two should have never went to the NFL. Vince will learn the game and did you ever watch Terry Bradshaw when he was a rookie he was terrible but look at him now a Hall of Famer. People can change and Vince is a student of the game he will be good. But this was about the best COLLEGE QB ever.

Vince is in a catergory of his own. i have never seen a quaterback you know ihe's going to run the ball and he still rush for 200 yards.....never ever....They knew he did not have a backfield and they still could not stop him....what ever happen to the defensive spy! For some of ya'll new football fans warren Moon had an extremely great college and pro career....but I'll place by college....Vince, Ward, Vick...Fi you going to put Mcnair in the mix...we have to talk about Daunta Calpepper from UCF!!!!! All are making the game change.. just picture this 12 black starting QBS in the NFL with 8 head coaches!!!!!1 Semm interesting!!!!!1

See Rich Gannon for sidearm mechanics in the NFL. Went to the Superbowl and has a league MVP trophy. It's stupid to change a player's mechanics if it works.

Hold on people,Ummm REPORTER: do you mean COLLEGE,not colloge,or were you trying on colonge

I agree with the reporter it'll be tough on Vince. His shot-put side arm delivery won't work. In college guys are wide open, in the pros the window is much smaller which is why you have to be mechanically sound. EX... put Mcnabb at Texas and he wins the Heisman and a NC…..remember he played @Syracuse yeah… Syracuse. He was the #2 overall pick in 99. If not for Ricky Williams he wins the Heisman. Randle El, Brad Banks aren’t even in the mix here. Don't want to take any shine form Vince but "best evua" is a little strong.

SPELL CHECK IF ALL YOU CAN DO IS GET ON HERE AND CALL OUT PEOPLE BECAUSE OF A TYPING ERROR ,THAN THAT JUST SHOWS HOW INTELLIGENT YOU ARE OR ( NOT ). IN NET GING TE WASYT MI TEMYE ON YOO. SPILL CHEEK OM THET. LOL

Spellcheck, I have to say, that was a goooooood one...

YEAH I LIKED IT MYSELF THANKS!!!

Its not even close. Vince Young has tourched two very good teams on a large stage two years in a row. USC this year & Michigan last year. I can not wait to see him in the NFL. This guy is a true stud. Don't look at stats when refering to this guy. Not only is he gifted but he also has the one thing that most big names on the softball level cannot relate to when things get tough.. HEART!