BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SEXYSLIM1

WHATS UP SEXYSLIM1 DON'T KEEP IT A SECRET LET YOUR FANS KNOW WHO YOU WILL BE WITH. GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER TEAM YOU ARE WITH. THIS IS JUST YOUR MORONIC FRIEND SAYING HI.

Re: SEXYSLIM1

Hi Super Fan, I'm not keeping it a secret. I think I will let my coach make the announcement. Thanks for saying hello.

CAN U SAY GA MIXX?

FAN, U might have hit the nail on the head!!!!!

SEXYSLIM1 LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE MANY FANS, LOTS OF PEOPLE CHECKING YOU OUT. I HEARD IT WAS THE MIXX JUST WANTED TO HEAR IT FROM YOU.

Yes, I will be playing with the GA Mixx this year. I didn't know I had any fans, havin been on the circuit for only a few years.

What up slim? this is Dee from the ATL STORM,Good Luck to u in '06..Wise decision

Wassup Slim and Dee. I guess I will see you on the other side of the dugout with different colors on Sexyslim.

what up ? I will holla atcha later on in tha day

Can I please see a picture of Sexyslim.I think I'm a fan as well. Is this whom I think it is.
T Fowler #6 South Ga Magic

What's up Gina and Dee! Yeah you will be seeing me with quite a change in color. Dee, I think I made a good decision also. I need to hit and take a lil defense as well. So lets works something out.

T Fowler, sorry sweetie don't have any pics 4 ya. But I'm the former headhunter that wore #1.

Wassup Sexyslim, Me and you both made a good choice, by the way I have a picture of you, remeber me, you, and Clare took one in Orlando @ the World, I still have it on my compute. Do you want me to send it to you?

Slim if u ever in Macon,we can hit anytime the weather is nice (60 degrees and above)

Gina, send me the picture when you get a chance. Dee, that's a bet. I frequent the Mactown area often, so I will get up wit you. Just leave me a number and I will call you. Thanks

**** Dee, your got good weather for the weekend. In Tally, its going to be cold as h***. Maybe I need to come to Macon , I'm just playing.

Gina

Whats up D24 and Gina I hope that your holidays was all that and more. Gina you didn't hurt any one did you. My teammates are still talking about those jeans. I still have your budlights. We will drink some at the Draft, they are on me, straight from the Budlight Headquarters here in the Lou. Holla back

Wassup Nko, I can't wait, and no I did't hurt no one, I was a good girl over the Holiday, yeah right It won't be me if I don't

I hope you can handle more than one budlight. You might be one and gone type lady.

Yeah right, I can handle at least 4 of them, after 4, I might be on someone table saying one leg up, one leg up . Its just a joke your, don't take it too serious, I'm just having.

You sure you want be knock out.

You like those tables huh? Dancing on the tables is your other profession.

I hope not, On a good night I might can drink 6 of them, but it have to be on a weekend.

Sexyslim email me and I will give u the number

Nko

Dee
Check your email.

I thought that was you I hope your New year is going good and good luck with your new team. Sexy Slim fits you well.
T Fowler#6

Thanks. Good Luck to you and my boy #15 and the rest of the South Ga Magic this season.

It hard but its fair
T Fowler#6

Just want to welcome you SEXYSLIM1 to the MIXX from Coach Greg and the rest of the MIXX.

Who else do you have???

Coach Greg, Glad to be apart of te Mixx.

I know who they do not have. The shortstop and cathy I would say Doc to but she was not a factor to them. but nice to see yall are picking up some people. Is it true that the twins are going to play with Ga Mixx