BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Mr Wolf

rumor has it that this weekend all the fella's will be in the Lou this weekend for a private workout..you need to ask my man the Bear to play before lil Mark leaves to play behind the best...

Re: Hey Mr Wolf

Lil Mark aka the beast has already left to be with class-act.He won't make the stl trip due to the weigh in for his title fight in Vegas.So tiny i believe wolf & the rest of the team will be alright with out this bear cat you keep talking about. Besides we already have 3 solid white players on the team!

Class Act winter workout weekend Jan 7th. in the Lou players, coaches, & sponsors please feel free to call me for further info. 314 452-7148

Who are the White players on Class Act?

Jimmy formerly with ATL Storm, Russ formerly with BMS & Gregg formerly with ATL Storm

Rumor has it that the Browns are having there workout the same time and same place as Class-Act, come watch the festivities

Yeah I hear the Browns are suppose to play The Act Sunday. Let us know what time so we be witnesses.

No games sch. for Sunday maybe Sat. afternoon.

OK, let me know I'de like to see this.

I hear this is a tryout for the Act team, man don't knowbody try out for a softball team unless it's a major team

So what if it is? Every team I know of has tryouts, especially when they aquire new players. Unless it's one of thos teams that have been playing together for ever then it's just practice. Sh!# even little league teams on up to major leaguers have tryouts. Where you been?

I just thought Wolf had his players already must be still looking.

This a meeting.That is all.We have alot to order and discuss about the up comeing year.All our players are set and have been for about a month now.

Yall got guys as far as Florida coming must be one hell of a meeting

This (is) a meeting and you mean (coming)not comeing

everbody ain't gonna be there,check your house little mark ain't comin cause you haven't shown bear any love..wolf if you really want House to be there bring bear in not just offer to buy his gas...

First of all we had a nice work out in tha in-door complex & then we took it out side. We played tha browns in a practice game in-door just to see if we can adjust to some thing they've never played in. Winning 34-4 was'nt too bad for a team to play together fo tha first time against a home town team Winning two practice games also out-doors was cool but it's all about jelling. Everyone was there but mark beause he's in Atlantic City preparing fo his title fight & Eli had that winter draft in Florida. So Tiny just chill & bother God Father's team bcuzz there looking fo a pitcher!

wolf looks like you finally figured out who tiny really was ..lol...good luck this season just trying to have a little fun in the off season,nothing personal...now you know why tiny always had inside info, cause House and the bear are tight ..

peace bear

WOLF, WHY ARE YOU PUTTING THIS KIND OF TEAM TOGETHER TO PLAY REC OR SUPER REC.AND I THOUGHT YOU HAD A FULL RIDE FROM WORTH,WHY DOES ONE OF YOUR GUYS SAY EASTON?
WILL YOU GUYS BE PLAYING ON THE WHITE CIRCUT OR JUST BLACK?WHY ALL THIS MONEY TO PLAY SUPER REC,WHY NOT PLAY UP?JUST MY 2 CENT NOT THAT IT MATTERS ANY.
BUT ANYWAYS GOODLUCK TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM.

JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To tha fan, we just got a full sponsorship deal with easton two weeks ago.Where tha only basa team that has a full sponsorship & we've done our job in rec with two world rings so now it's time to see what we can do in super rec, because that's where all tha comp is at. No disrespect to tha competive teams but it's just tha right thing to do!

Mr. Wolf hat's off to you the guys came in town like you said, myself didn't think it would happen but you prove me wrong, I'm sure the STL haters will now see you're for real, I heard it was a couple of players from other STL teams watching the ACT handle their buisness. GOOD LUCK in 06

(WE'RE)made from WE ARE, you used WHERE the only, just helping out a hot subject

WOLF, WHO DID YOU GO THROUGH TO GET THE FULL RIDE FROM EASTON. B.HELMER IS THE EASTON REP. FOR BUY INS.
IS THAT WHAT YOU GOT BECAUSE THERE ARE ALOT OF BUY INS AVB.NOT TO MANY FULL BLOWN DEALS ANYMORE NOT EVEN AT THE MAJOR LEVEL!!

Class -Act did get the full blown sponsorship with Bret Helmer, because of Greg Phillps their teammate. So go find yourself something else to investigate on and do your homework before posting. You act as if Class-Act is a brand new team or something.