BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Team Dynasty calling out the usssa world champion Blazers for aiken,sc

We are tired of you guys talking.Get some balls and play BASA.From what we hear anyway,the south ga magic is the best team from ga anyway.No one hear of you talkers on the circuit.BASA make it happen if they have the guts to come to Aiken,SC the very first game.BASA WORLD CHAMPS vs. USSSA WORLD CHUMPS.The MAGIC will be there , what about you!!!!!!

Re: Team Dynasty calling out the usssa world champion Blazers for aiken,sc

Blazers are ya'll so called paper champions, because no one believes you guys are for real.

instead of calling them out you should be thanking them for your world championship rings. you should be thankful that they chose not to go to Birmingham because they dont award rings for second place.

what did S.G magic do in the usssa black state?

i think they got honorable mention

I HAVE BEEN ASKING AROUND ABOUT TEAM DYNASTY,S.GA.MAGIC AND THE BLAZERS ON HOW THEY WOULD DO IN THE SUPER REC.SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT GRAYSTONE SMASHED TEAM DYNASTY 30 SOMETHING TO 7 OR 8 LAST YEAR IN NASHVILLE.SO THERE GOES THAT ARGUMENT FOR THE LITTLE GUYS VS THE UPPER SUPER REC TEAMS.BUT I ALSO HEARD THE EASTSIDE PLAYER BEAT GRAYSTONE A COUPLE OF TIMES LAST YEAR TOO.PLEASE UPDATE ON ANY OTHER TOP REC TEAMS VS SUPER REC TEAM JUST TRYING TO GET A FEEL FOR BOTH DIVISIONS.

On the real, the Blazers will blast you! South GA Magic will blast you! Watch who you call out! And the new team I'm playing with out of Atl will make some noise this year and trust me, u will get blast! I saw the world in Birmingham and the hottest team at the moment won the Rec.

i feel that the biggest difference between most rec and super rec teams is defensively. some of those hits on the rec level are not hits in super rec. you have some guys who can go in the whole and pic some of those balls up routinely not just every now in then. offensively there a few upper rec teams that can definitely beat some super rec teams,. we as super rec players have off weekends like anyone else. we play super rec we are not supermen. for you to call out team dynasty because they got beat badly by Graystone is unfair. not certain but i sure Graystone has whipped some super rec teams just as bad. and as far as the Blazers they have several players that i would go to battle with at anytime

tell that blazer fan that the magic won the state and beat the blazers 19-4 in 5. yeah at the world they beat us 9-6.now you do the math and quit co-signing.

YEAH MAGIC FRONT OFFICE YOU GUYS BEAT US IN SAVANNAH BUT WE HOLD THE RECORD OF '05 AGAINST YOU GUYS AND MAINLY THE ONE THAT MATTERED THE MOST USSSA BLACK WORLDS SO ALMOST DOESN'T COUNT. SO HERE'S THE REAL FACTS SOFTBALL FAN: {'05 GAMES WON AGAINST MAGIC}
ONE TIME IN ATL; DOUBLED DIPPED IN MACON TO WIN TOURNEY; AND SHOULD I SAY ONE TIME IN THE BIG ONE AND WE'VE ONLY PLAYED THEM SIX TIMES LAST YEAR, NOW YOU DO THE MATH, AND THEY HAD THE WHOLE BAND AS USUAL AND ONE OF OUR OLD PLAYERS.

Back that ass up tite man....we beat ya'll twice in Macon for the state and in savannah for the Sea breeze tourney...ya'll beat us in atl...but we won the tourney and ya'll beat us at the world once and twice in Macon so the way I see it the score is 3-4....tell the story RIGHT!!!!!1

I don't know who that is perpetrating to be Team Dynasty,but I'm the only one that says anything on this thing and whoever made that comment about the blazers and whoever else,does not represent Team Dynasty.We don't call out anyone,someone is trying to get something started and I'm suprised the BASA would even let that get on the message board as Team Dynasty.We respect all the teams in the BASA and no one has ever heard us call out anyone.Yes,we lost to Graystone 30 something to 17 AND,that was one game,So what.We are still the 2005 BASA champs if anyone wants some catch us in memphis,pine bluff,nashville,texas or atlanta this year.Remember we do out talking on the field.So whoever that is trying to be Team Dynasty needs to stop and represent their own team.PEACE

Tight man go to sleep,we got some partying to do in 06, hell we are all family.Can we all just get along like Rodney King once said.How about everyone leave last year alone, it is 2006 . Honestly, we lost 2 great soldiers in the softball world,1-9,and Kenny Key.Let's all just pray that we get a chance to see another year and there isn't anymore fallen soldiers so close to us.The MAGIC organization wishes all teams a safe year.TEAM DYNASTY , you have a great ball team and you were the better team in 06,overlook the drama cause you all show alot of class,good luck.Blazers good luck and see you all in the south.

NO #15 YOU BACK IT UP AND I THINK YOUR COACH NEEDS TO GIVE YOU THE RIGHT INFO. WE BEAT YOU GUYS IN ATLANTA IN THE HOT CLASSIC TOURNEY AND WE WON IT ALL WITHOUT LOSING A GAME SO YOU NEED TO GET IT RIGHT. YOU GUYS HAD 6'9" PITCHING THAT SATURDAY NIGHT AND ALSO YOU GUYS ONLY BEAT US ONE TIME IN MACON RIGHT BEFORE IT STARTED TO RAIN, YES YOU GUYS WON THAT TOURNEY. EARLY IN THE SEASON WE DOUBLE DIPPED YOU GUYS IN MACON TO WIN THAT TOURNEY. YALL BEAT US ONE TIME IN SAVANNAH AND YALL WON THAT ONE. WE FINISHED IT OFF BY BEATING YALL IN THE WORLD. THAT'S THE FACT JACK

Trick you said a mouth full then. And I hope that everyone sees that. To all teams in 06' GOOD LUCK

True Trick,thats why we just play the game,but it's a trip though.We just like to have fun and play the game with teams from all over.It's just a game for fun and friendly competition.Team Dynasty looks forward to defending our BASA crown and we will never talk trash.I don't think there is one team that goes through the entire year and doesn't lose a game.I wish all the teams well,Magic,Eastside,Showtime,Blazers,Payroll and all the other contender well in '06.

TRICK CALM DOWN I WAS JUST RESPONDING TO YOUR BUDDY #15 BECAUSE HE HAD IT ALL WRONG BUT NO HARD FEELINGS WE ALL ARE FAMILY FROM THE DIRTY DIRTY AND NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAY. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN '06, I'M OUT.

Do anybody else want to call us out? Go ahead & get in line we have all season to get to you.Yes, we knew that we would be targeted,but we didn't know it would be this much. But it is all good we have nothing but love for the game & the people

What's up with all ofthis rappen, the way I see it you three teams get together play 4 some bread and settle like men, then come holla at the best team in rec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eastside player, you must didnt check the polls, you said you the best team in rec. how do you support this claim

we never back down from no team and we don't go around calling teams out.but if you want us,like my teammate said u know where to fine us.we earn and played our way to the top to be called champs an the same team dynasty you seen in alabama is what you going to see in '06.so, good luck to each an every team this year.may the lord bless us all.

Re:best team in rec

all i know is that i roll with east side, and we also have the lex. scrubs so bring whoever and we'll knock them down like dominos. p.gizzle from the bottom of the map. lexington kentucky; where we ride on horses place bets and get lucky-HOLLA.