BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
T. Fowler/S. Ga. Magic

Spank, what's happening my brother? I must say, the roster looks mighty good. Keith coming back is BIGGGG! Great guy that can flat out hit it! So can Joe! How about Joe coming in the middle of the tournament without stretching in Jax and hitting a missle by the pitcher!!! Scary! Make sure you keep my Homeboy "Peanut" in line. Anyway, holla at your boy! By the way, the knee is getting close to being ready. I can't wait to get on the field!

Re: T. Fowler/S. Ga. Magic

LD, thanks we've went out and added what we thought we needed to win it all this year ,but thats just of paper we have to go out and make it happen. I looking forward to playing with you and the boys in Feb, I will let you know the details.
T Fowler#6

i look forward to playing with the fellows in feb and after yall finish taken care of business out there yall can come see the kid get busy on the football field

T. what's happening baby? You got skills like that? I may just have to check you out brother and see what you working with!

Spanky and T I need you all to call me. I lost my phone this weekend.

Yeah Lee I got skills like that so your more then welcome to come check the kid out. Lo I give you a call.

When ya'll hitting down in the Ville....T hit me so I can come and get some that good coaching with fuji and the Duval Family.

I don't know man we'll get together when one day I don't have Football practice.