BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Atlanta Storm !!!!!!

Atlanta Storm would like to welcome hard hitting ,long ball hitting ,Dwayne Ponder to the squad....
For those of you who don't know..Yes, he played with us win we won 2002 and 2003 worlds..Yes ,he is the big catcher and yes he can hit it..
So every body let's welcome
Dwayne Ponder

Re: Atlanta Storm !!!!!!

WHAT UP SMALLZ,THIS YOUR BOY SWEAT.HEY MAN YALL DOIN' REAL BIG THANGS IN THE ATL.WHEN IS FIRST PRACTICE GAME AND HOW MUCH IS IT TO GET IN.

welcome aboard dewayne looking forward to meeting all you guys. sounds like a catergory 5 is coming to the Basa.

What up sweat? Holla @ yur boy..

Well, well, well! Things are looking better every week! I played with Ponder last year and he's a great guy! He can and will help our team! Welcome aboard big guy!

Great pick up!WELCOME back PONDER

smallz whose playing second!!!!!1

WHO IS ON 3RD.

WELCOME BACK PONDER THIS IS GOOD NEWS

Smallie you crazy, I'm just a rec. player, you guys are too big. I hit the short ball now. What's up coach Q glad to see you back. You picked up some great players(get Jimmy back)Whats up Atl. Storm, hey smallie do you know a good rec. team

WUT PONDER,THIS YOUR BOY SWEAT,WELCOME HOME.LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING AND PLAYING WITH YOU THIS YEAR.

SMOOTH24 WHAT UP MAN,TELL TONY I SAID WUZZZZZUP.

Oh my God you guys are gonna be a force to reckon with, I can't wait to see this team hit the field. Sweat I will tell Tony you said hey.

AIGHTTTTTTTTTTT

Ponder, glad to see you come aboard. What convienced you? Better yet who convienced you? I bet I know!

HEY! LITTLE SMALL WHAT'S NEW LADY CRUSADERS SCREAMING AT YA,HOLLA BACK

Mama, Don't make me NERVOUS just being around those guys and knowing what they are capable of accomplishing is enough sway anybody, BUT! BUT !BUT! I've talked to captain Smallie and THE GENERAL(Owens) and they know whats going on with me for know. (GET JIMMIE BACK)

Ponder you know if I could I would I just talked to Jim-bo and he said he is happy with what he got... So big-ups to Jim-bo and Class act..We will see them on the clay in Aiken's..And you know smallz like competition so I would think Class Act would want to play us out the gate..

Right Wolf......

Smallz, what's up derrty? yo boy is here in tha lou chilaxing & having a good time along wit twann aka tha future & zone 3. We all had a great work out & tha $3.000 is already up front & we have you all at 12:00 on that saturday in tha S.C.I'm happy & glad on your pick ups & this will be fun! See you on tha dirt & good luck to you & your team.

Ponder, you snooze you loose!!! The STORM is brewing. The show must go on!! Holla Holla Holla !!!

Mama, I'm not snoozing maybe just sleep walking a bit, who knows I could walk outside into a STORM and wake up. I feel the wind blowing now!