BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tired Of.......

Is there anything your are tired of from the 05 and you just want to though that S*** out the window!!!!!1

I'm tired of women always saying that you will never find anyone just like them......Hell every woman I dealt with before has said that and I've always found someone better...sometimes you just want to tell that brodd please get over yourself...and take action to all the discrepancies I listed.... work on that...ok you wanted to communicate...... there you go... Work Out. I just hate that!!!!!1

Re: Tired Of.......

tired of people over using the term hater. what is a hater and what are they hating on

I'm tired of meeting females whose "WORD" doesn't mean anything Your word is suppose to be "BOND" This can go for "ANYONE"... but in '05 that's what I dealt with from females,who I had an intrest in

I am tired of the women who constantly complain about how much their treated bad by their man.

LOVE YOURSELF and LEAVE HIM!!!!

IM TIRED OF 85% OF BLACK PEOPLE NOT RECOGNIZING THEY HAVE SLAVE MENTALITIES IN 2006. THE MIND IS SO POWERFUL THAT BY AGE 5 IF PARENTS DONT REALLY TEACH KIDS THE THINKING MAN'S GAME AND KNOWLEDGE OF SELF THEY WILL BE LOUDMOUTH DUMMIES A COMPLETE LIFESPAN WHAT #15

AND NO IM NOT MUSLIM, BAPTIST, 5%, ATHEIST, MORMON ETC JUST SIMPLY RAISED BY THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE

well i guess i am a dummie because i dont have a clue what you are trying to say

CURIOUS DO YOU HAVE A NAME? I DONT MIND BUILDING WITH YOU ON WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. ALL IM REALLY SAYING IS LIFE IS A THINKING MAN'S GAME. IF YOUR THE SAME PERSON YOU WAS 5 YRS AGO LIFE IS PASSING YOU BY AND YOUR MISSING THE POINT. I DO UNDERSTAND STAND SOME BLACK PEOPLE CANT HELP THE WAY THE ACT BECAUSE THEY PARENTS DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER AND THEY PRENTS BEFORE THEM DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER AS FAR AS A BETTER WAY OF LIVING LIFE, HEALTH, KNOWING WHO THEY ARE, WHERE WE COME FROM, OUR CONDUCT IN PUBLIC, KEEPING OUR FAMILIES TOGETHER BOTH PARENTS IN THE HOME, BROTHERS KNOCKING EACH OTHER OFF OVER THE PETTIEST THINGS CAUSE THEY SIMPLY DONT UNDERSTAND THEIR WORHT. BLACK PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TRAINED TO BE MORE MUSCLE THAN BRAIN THROUGOUT TIME. MOST OF US ARE RAISED TO BE THE THE BEST ATHLETES BUT NOT SCHOLARS. MOST OF US DONT LIKE WHO WE REALLY ARE SO WE FRY OUR HAIR, PURCHASE COLORED EYE CONTACTS, CLAIM THIS AND THAT IS IN OUR BLOOD, BUT NO MATTER WHAT WHATS IN YOUR BLOOD YOUR DOMINANT GENE OF THE DIRT OF THE EARTH. CURIOUS I CAN OPEN UP THE FLOOD GATES ON ANY GIVEN SUBJECT.

CANTY WUT UP THIS YOUR SWEAT,I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED.

thanks i was not trying to be sarchastic i truly did know where you were coming from

should be did not know where you were coming from

free your mind

THANKS I APPRECIATE THE CONCERN. IM NOT BEING SELF RIGHTEOUS ABOUT MY COMMENTS. IM NOT PERFECT BY NO MEANS AND HAVE MY FLAWS. I JUST WISH MY GENERATION WOULD SHOW SOME PULSE ABOUT ISSUES THATS GOING TO EFFECT MINE AND THEIR CHILDRENS LIVES LONG AFTER IM GONE. MY GENERATION HAS ABANDONED THE ART OF MARCHING IN FEAR OF WHAT? I TRULY ADMIRE AND RESPECT THOSE BEFORE MY TIME FIGHTING FIST TO CUFF IN THE STREETS WITH POLICE, BEING BITTEN BY DOGS, HOSED DOWN BY HIGH PRESSURED WATER HOSES, SPIT IN THE FACE ALL FOR THEIR RIGHT TO BE RECOGNIZED AS A MAN. IF I WAS GIVEN 5MIL TOMMOROW YOU WOULDNT SEE ME IN SPINNERS, A GANG OF JEWELRY ALL OVER MY BODY CAUSE NONE OF THESE THINGS MEAN JACK **** TO ME. WHY NOT TAKE 1MIL AND BUILD A GYM IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD I COME FROM? OUR PEOPLE NEED HEALING MENTALLY, AND SPIRITUALLY. WE CANT PARTY EVERYDAY OF OUR LIVES, EVERYBODY KNOW I LOVE WOMEN, BUT I DONT CHASE THEM ALL DAY EVERYDAY, ITS LIKE WHAT CHURCH SAID YESTERDAY LOOK AROUND YOU, SERIOUSLY LOOK AROUND YOU WHAT HAS CHANGED ABOUT YOUR LIFE OR THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU. I GUARANTEE YOU IF YOU SPENT A WEEK CUTTING OFF FRIENDS, FAMILY, TV, RADIO AND JUST MEDITATE AND PRAY YOUR LIFE WILL BEGIN TO CONSULT YOU BY COMPLETE SILENCE. IF YOU DRAW NEAR TO GOD HE WILL DRAW NEAR TO YOU. FROM YOUR HOME TO THE SOFTBALL DIAMOND AND SO ON. IM HAVING A MOMENT I DIDNY MEAN TO GET THAT IN DEPTH BUT HEY I WAS MOVED BY #15 QUESTION EARLIER TODAY

Lil Redd, now I am confused as well. You said that 85% of us have a slave mentality? Now that means out of 10 people on this board on 1.5 of us don't have that menatlity. I beg to differ. There are too many of us with college degree's, buis owners,ect.....to think like that. Now I'm not trying to be rude or nothing like that and it's not personal but when you get on here saying stuff like that makes me think that it's people who think and say things like what you said which is the problem. When I read that I immeadiatly thought of that guy the black republican Allan Keys I think his name is. You last post at the end sounded real positive but that first post was real negative. It sound like you are juding the majority on the actions of a few. Now I believe you are really trying to say something positive cause I do agree that we can do more with our money besides buying jewelry and rims and such but whats wrong with it if you done worked hard to get it. Doesn't that teach our kids to work hard for what you want also. If I spend years in school busting my butt and making the grades I should be able to buy myself what ever I want and should not be judge on what I have. So could you do me a favor and let me know what you meant cause I am still confused.

man i want to get in on this one but i think i will pass.

man yo Redde.....you hit it on the nose....just to add I am tired of the complacency of our folks...not believing in themselves...not realizing that we have a purpose and life is greater than we live it to be...YD#2

Please NO shout outs on this post...or SECURITY will have a word with you,

FIRST OFF GREETINGS EXODUS I CAN RESPECT YOUR INPUT. WHEN I SPEAK OF PEOPLE HAVING MATERIAL WEALTH (JEWELRY OR WHATEVER) I SPEAK FOR MYSELF. IM NOT AN HAVE NEVER BEEN A FLASHY DUDE IF YOU GOT IT COOL. BUT, WHERE MY MIND TAKES FLIGHT IS LIKE WHAT VING RHAMES SAID IN BABYBOY GUNS AND BUTTER. MOST CATS DIP THEMSELVES IN MATERIAL THINGS TO IMPRESS WOMEN WITH NO BRAINS OR SUBSTANCE NOT SAYING THATS THE REASON YOU OR ANYONE ELSE BLING I DONT CARE. IM NOT A JUDGEMENTAL PERSON CAUSE I LOSE GROUND THROWING DIRT ON SOMEONE ELSE. BUT THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. OUR PEOPLE PRIORITIES ARE OUT OF POCKET. YOU HAVING A DEGREE AND BUSTING YOUR BUTT PUTS YOU IN AN ELITE CLASS AND I RESPECT YOU FOR GETTIN IT. WHEN I SEE A BEAUTIFUL SISTA WITH HER ASS AND **** OUT, THATS A SLAVE MENTALITY. WHEN I SEE BROTHERS BRAGGIN ABOUT BEING INSTITUTIONALIZED THATS A SLAVE MENTALITY. WHEN BROTHERS OUTSIDE OF YOURSELF AND MANY OTHER DODGE A BASIC HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION THAT IS A SLAVE MENTALITY. WHEN SISTAS CHOOSE TO BE VENDICITVE AND NOT LET THE WILLING AND ABLE BODIED MAN SEE HIS CHILD THATS A SLAVE MENTALITY. WHEN SOMEONE BLACK HATE TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE BLACK BECOME BIG AND SUCCESSFUL THATS A SLAVE MENTALITY. WE AS A RACE BEEF OVER THE STUPIDEST **** WHILE THE WORLD IS JUST PASSING US BY. WE GOT MUSLIMS THAT AINT LOADED ONE CLIP, CHRISTIANS TO SADITY TO BE REAL, BLACK LEADERS THAT ARE TOO MUCH OF AN OPPORTUNIST AND COMPROMISING. HAVENT YOU NOTICED NONE HAVE BEEN ASSASINATED? HMMM? SEE INSTEAD OF TUNING INTO BULL**** I STAY SOBER IN THESE DAYS AND TIMES. WHY DOES BET PLAY VIDEOS, THE SAME ONES AT THAT 23HRS OUT OF A 24HR DAY? WHAT DOES A MILLION MARCH ACCOMPLISH? TALK DISCUSSION PANELS AT EVERY BLACK EXPO? YOU SEE EXODUS I THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX ON MANY THINGS. I DONT SIDE WITH POPULAR OPINIONS AND OUTDATED IDEOLOGIES BROTHER. IN ALL DUE RESPECT TO YOU I HOPE I MIGHT HAVE SHED A LITTLE LIGHT WITHOUT HAVING TO REALLY SAY WHAT COULD STIR THIS BOARD UP SOMETGING TERRIBLE. I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO NO ONE IM NOT ABOUT DRAMA BUT GAINING UNDERSTANDING

Ok LiL Redd, I kind of see where you coming from now, and I can and do respect you and your opinion. We dont have to agree with each other as long as we can respect each other, and this is a good thing. You be blessed and have a good one.

YO EXODUS ITS ALL GOOD BROTHER LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU SOON. ME AND YOU JUST SET A POWERFUL EXAMPLE OF HOW TWO BROTHERS MAY NOT AGREE ON EVERYTHING WITHOUT GETTING IGNORANT AND DIRESPECTFUL. YOU ALRIGHT WITH ME BROTHER YOU STAY BLESSED AS WELL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LIL REDDE #13

This softball drought. Hurry up softball season.

okay, now the drillsergeant has entered the building and we gonna get this under control!!! I agree with you #15 at the beginning... And for those who don't want to hear other people opinion, u will have some daily eights and a 10 mile run! Any questions?! Now stick to the topic!

Ex... how is it going...in all respect...I do see what you saying...and you should purchase what you want....the context is that percentages say that our race are the consumers of this world....when we as a race have money we tend to be more of a spending type of group...as oppose to a saving group...in essence we spend more than save or invest...where as we want to support our need and habits however I believe that Redd wasn't implying that you can't get rims and jewels but some of us have rims and jewels and don't own a home....or even own our vehicles...$4k on rims could go to the loan on the car and save on the interest....The key is to educate...meaning before you go spending on the things you want...be sure to weigh all your options and by all means by the things that you can afford....alot of us live in a paycheck to paycheck system....certainly not all of us...but to many of us...no one can judge you for what anyone does with their money...but if someone has knowledge on a way to make more money...to heed...Ex I ain't judging nor even preaching just observing and I know in my own family that the majority of my members live paycheck to paycheck with good jobs....however we spend way to much...one last thing...the store owners are getting richer while our people are getting poorer....YD#2 out

Redde, I agree with you in principle my brotha, but what does T&A have to do with a slave mentality? Women have been using sex as a weapon to manipulate and get what they want since the beginning of time. Ain't nobody crying about Madonna or Britney Spears being exploited when they make videos wearing basically nothing. But when we feature beautiful sistas in videos we are objectifying and exploiting women.

YD#2 I'm feeling what you and Lil Redd are saying about spending money on rims and such. What I was saying was that I dont believe that 85% of us have a slave mentality. I would like to think that my brothers and sisters are thinking and doing somethings. That's what attaracted be to the BASA to see so many of us out here doing things other than sitting around waiting for a handout. By saying 85% of us means that out 10 people that I talk to daily on this board only 1 or maybe 2 of us at the most are tyring to do better. Now there are some I'm sure. I myself am not a flashy guy at all I like nice things but I would rather be the one listening and absorbing information that loud talking. I guess thats what really caught my eye. Lil Redd you were correct in the way 2 grown men can have a discussion without things getting heated or crazy. I look forward to meeting you also. I enjoy meeting good people who want something out of life.

I THINK WE ALL SHOULD PREY (SIKE) PRAY.

WHATS UP KC PLAYER HOW YOU DOING? I DONT KNOW IF YOUR A BOOK READER OR NOT, BUT THERE IS A BOOK CALLED "MY BONDAGE MY FREEDOM" WRITTEN BY THE LATE GREAT FREDRICK DOUGLASS. HE WAS BORN INTO SLAVERY AND HE TALKS ABOUT HOW MALE SLAVES (MANDINGOS) WERE USED TO BREED WITH OTHER FEMALES SLAVES THE SAME WAY CATS DO PITBULL LITTER TO PRODUCE MORE HARD WORKING CHATTLE. THE SLAVE OWNERS THEMSELVES WERE OVERWHELMED AT THE BLACK WOMANS BODY MAKE-UP, THE THICKNESS, AND FULLNESS OF FIGURE THEY ARE BLESSED WITH. THEY WERE MADE TO WALK AROUND NAKED OR HALF NAKED FOR THE PLEASURE OR WHITE SLAVE OWNERS AND THE GUEST. BLACK WOMEN WERE FORCED TO SLEEP WITH THEIR OWNERS USUALLY THE THICK ONES HOMEBOY. ALOT OF TIMES SHE HAD TO USE HER BODY TO MANIPULATE THE MASTER TO KEEP HIM FROM KILLING HER MAN, BOYFRIEND, OR HUSBAND. THE SAME AS YOU JUST SAID, MANY SISTERS USE WHAT THEY GOT TO GET WHAT THEY WANT. DONT GET IT TWISTED I LOVE THICK BEAUTIFUL SISTAS EXPOSED ONLY IN A VIDEO OR STRIP CLUB. BUT REAL TALK WOULD YOU SPORT A WOMAN IN PUBLIC LOOKING LIKE A MEAT MARKET LET ALONE MAKE A WIFE? REAL TALK NOW, SHE'S SHOWING EVERYBODY IN PUBLIC YOUR GOODS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS HOMEBOY, WHATS THE POINT IN EVEN HAVING CLOSED DOORS? AND AS FAR AS MADAONNA AND SPEARS DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THEY GET PAID TO HALFWAY SHAKE IT? HOW MUCH YOU THINK THEY PAID THE BLACK CHICK IN THE AMP'D MOBILE COMMERCIAL THE WHITEBOY TOLD TO START SHAKIN ON THE BUS? HMM? IN ALL DUE RESPECT KC PLAYER THINK ABOUT IT.

yeah ex....I feel ya...not sure the figures...and however I pray for education of our people that we have a better awarness of our lives and those that we affect...peace YD#2

I AM TIRED OF MEN WHO BE WITH WOMEN FOR THREE OR FOR YEARS THEN GET MARRIED AND CANT MAKE IT LAST SIX MONTHS WHATS UP WITH THAT YOU COULD KEEP IT REAL DONT GO DOWN THERE MESSING UP THE COURT HOUSE PAPERS AND MAKING US HAVING TO PAY TO GET OUT JUST DONT DO IT IF YOU NO YOU ARE NOT READY PLAY THE GAME OF SOFTBALL NOT MARRIAGE

I FORGOT SOMETHING ELSE I AM ALSO TIRED OF DEAD BEAT DAD. THIS IS FOR ALL DEAD BEAT DADS YOU CAN NOT TAKE CARE OF A CHILD WITH SEX IT WANT WORK ITS GOING TO GET OLD AND THEN OFF TO THE CHILD SUPPORT OFFICE WE GO
AS SOON AS WE GET SOMEONE ELSE SO ADVICE TO YOU TAKE CARE OF THESE KIDS THE SYSTEM IS NOT PLAYING ANY GAMES WITH YOU

Once again, I agree with you in principle, Redde. But real talk, there always has been and always will be women you marry and women you won't. Of course I ain't gonna walk down the street arm in arm with a female who has her butt cheeks and cleavage out. I have been teaching my daughter how young women are perceived and judged by the clothes that they wear. But at the same time, I enjoy the ones who do choose to go that route. If all women dressed conservatively and left everything to the imagination, we'd have a very boring world.

Ex. Redde is not talking about the percentage of people on this board but the percentage of people in any given group. The stats are not going to work if you put 10 educated people together but put random Joes walking up the street or ask 10 people passing in the mall and you will see.
Peep this....we are the leading customer but we are 3rd on the population list....all I say is educate yourself and like Redde said educate your kids. You know at every family renunion we talk about....my son or your son ran for 200 yards or scored 30 pts and 10 rebs but we don't talk about the honor roll he or she was on because some blacks really don't concern themselves with education like YD#2 said....
Man I see old highschool football stars talk all day about their success in highschool and he should have went to college....then he get up walk around the corner his 16 year son quit school and sell drugs....you might as well don't tell those dumb ass stories if you could not keep your child in school.....
i hate when people have excuses for things that could have been different if they put forth an effort!!!!!1 thats real talk!!!!!1

YEAH I CAN FEEL WHERE YOU COMING FROM. HEY I HAVE A QUSTION TWO YRS AGO I PLAYED IN THE EAST VS WEST SOFTBALL TOURNEY IN MOBLEY, MO. THE ONLY BLACK PLAYERS I SAW PLAYED WITH COLUMBIA HEAT, BOSCOE AND THE BOYS AND PETE'S INN. DID YOU PLAY IN THAT? I PLAYED WITH THE WHITE EXTREME FROM STL AND WE WON THE B DIVISION. OR WHO DO YOU PLAY WITH CRUNCHBERRIES, ASHAY, KC ELITE, NORTH STARS?

I DRESS VERY NICE AND DECENT I THINK MOSTELY CAUSUAL
CLOTHES I ALWAYS DRAW ATTENTION AND NOTHING IS HANGING OUT BUT 9 OUT OF 10 OF MENS WOULD HOLLA YOU WANT TO NO WHY ITS JUST A MALE INSTINCT I NO SOME OF US WOMEN DRAW THE WRONG IMPRESSION BUT WHY WE CANT JUST LIKE THE OUTFIT FOR OURSELF AND DONT CARE WHO ARE WHAT IS LOOKING OR THINKING ABOUT IT WE REALLY ARE A NICE PEOPLE SO TO YOU GUYS THAT HAVE A PROMBLEM I QUESS I WOULD SAY DONT JUDGE THE BOOK BY THE COVER
YOU COULD BE MISSING OUT ON A GOOD WOMEN

Ok, I have one. What about the brothas who are educated and successful, but don't give back to the community? I'm talking about the business owners or politicians, etc. who have the I got mine you get yours mentality. These people should be spreading knowledge and wisdom throughout the community but they leave everyone else to figure it out for themselves. We have all kinds of issues out there.

Nah, I play with the KC Canes. Been with them for about 5 years and we just started playing BASA tourneys again 2 years ago.

yo #15 I am tired of S Ga Magic thinkin' they are the best... YD#2

YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT AND I CANT SPEAK FOR THEM BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WAY OF THINKING. MOST PEOPLE WITH BOUCOUZE OF MONEY WONT EVEN SPEND IT ALL IN A LIFETIME POTNA. MY STRUGGLES HAVE MADE ME HUMBLE AND APPRECIATIVE OF SMALL THINGS AND BEST BELIEVE IF I EVER CAME INTO HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, YOUTH IN THE INNER CITY OF STL WOULD HAVE A DREAMSCAPE TO BROADEN THEIR HORIZONS, BASA WOULD HAVE ITS OWN FACILITIES TO HAVE IT OWN TOURNAMENTS, TRUST FUNDS TO HELP FATHERS WHO ARE TRYING SO HARD TO GET CAUGHT UP ON CHILD SUPPORT AND BE ABLE TO SUPPORT THEMSELVES, SCHOLARSHIPS, HOUSING, DRUG REHABS, ETC AND STILL MUCH LEFT TO SIT MY FAMILY AFLOAT.

KC PLAYER YALL PLAYED AT NSA WORLD ABOUT TWO YRS AGO DIDNT YOU? DIDNT WILLIE PLAY WITH YALL THAT WEEKEND IN NAPTOWN?

WELL FOLKS TIME TO RIDE OUT CANTY #15 WHATS UP MY BOY! DAWG WE GOTTA HANG WHEN I GET BACK REAL TALK. YO EXODUS, KC PLAYER, YD #2 ILL HOLLA BOUT TO GO HOOP! YEEAAH! AND YO THE KID I HOPE ALL WORKS OUT WELL FOR YOU IN '06 AND WHATEVER SITUATION YOU GOING THROUGH I PRAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH PEACE LIL REDDE #13

WAIT A MINUTE THE KID I JUST READ YOUR POST. I DIDNT REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO IT AT FIRST. IF THATS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE WAY YOU WEAR YOUR CLOTHES DONT LET MY OPINION PHASE YOU. DO YOU MAMMA. IM NOT SHALLOW TO THINK CAUSE A WOMAN GOT IT ALL OUT THAT SHE DOESNT HAVE WORTH. ALL WOMEN ARE WORHTY WHETHER SLIDING DOWN A POLE OR PRAISING GOD IN CHOIR ARE WORTHY. ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR MENTALITY. THE MIND CONTROLS THE BODY, AND THE BODY SPEAKS A SILENT LANGUAGE THAT YELLS OUT LOUD. YOU STILL MY SISTA

I feel you Lil Reddie...Great post (all of them)!

Yeah, we were in Naptown for NSA worlds in 2004 and Willie played with us. Willie actually started out playing with us last year, but Ashay came at him and he played for some other teams too.

I'm tired of The Young Dudes only playing when Murph is promoting a CD......LOL

waiting 2 play BALL

I'm tired of when i plan on the basa circuit my girl cant walk to the bathroom without guys stalking or saying explicit things to her. This will alwyas be a problem when your with your women around a bunch of hungry no a$$ getting men. Fellas if you you want to approach a women do it with class and i promise you will get more a$$

Im tired of teams protesting we have more than 3 white guys when the run rule is about to be in effect!!!!! Let's just say we have been protested against 5 times in one tournament. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!