BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tanel

What up HOTS/JUST US, we need to get in with this Tanel company. They have nice equipment. We need to see about ordering us some of their stuff. What do you Ladies think. Let me know. We can discuss it further at our meeting/workout Saturday.

HOT GIRL 11/JUST US 11

ALL WE NEED IS "JUST US"

Re: Tanel

Hey Hot I agree, what I have tried of their product line is very good and very durable. I will shout to some of the team when I see them this AM at workout. We still have much equipment to buy and if they are supporting us, we need to support them.

I think this is great! The equipment looks good too. Let's try and work something out!!! What's up JUST US??

Looking good along with support and comfort Tanel is the one. Let's Do it, Do it, Do it.

Cy Out!

Tanel makes a good product. They have dealt mostly in the fast pitch areana but if they are willing to try and support a different arena, lets give them a chance. Someone ask if there are discounts, do you know that yet?? I'd like shoes and gloves.

What's up Get in? Did you get those pictures I sent to you yesterday??? What did you think?

WHAT UP HOT 8 AND GET IN? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND AT WORKOUT. YES HOT WE WILL BE IN SHAPE AND LOOKING GOOD FOR '06. DO IT DO IT. AND YOUR HOT HAS FOUND HER A NEW DRINK, SO I WILL BE ABLE HAVE A DRINK WITH YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND. LOL!!!!!!! I WILL HIT YOU UP FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN I GET IN.

HOT GIRL 11/JUST US

You're scaring me-you drinking OH NO!!! You know I will be there working out tonight and Sat. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!! Email me when you get a chance # 11. Where my HOT GIRLS AT???? By the way where is our HOT BOY?????????

I'm here and I am working on something special for the Hot Girls. Hit me up on my e-mail have something to ask you all.

Ok where is JUST US at, calling all of JUST US, please check in.

JUST US 11/HOT GIRL

where are the hot girls from?

TENNESSEE BABY!!!!!! CHATTANOOGA. .

JUST US/HOT GIRL 11

Hey Hot 8 and Hot 11. Did you fall and bump your head - talking about drinking??? and speaking of drinking, I still have every ONE of mine. Hey does Tanel have gift cards for purchase? I have a friend with a birthday coming up and this would be a good gift idea, they like Tanel products?????

That's right Chatt Town BABY!!!! Th is is HOT # 8 checking in. We're waiting Hot Boy!! Bring it!

Heard about the Tanel products, all good news. I'm sure Hot/Just Us ladies would love 2 support them, then they can "Check our footwork."

Just Us #5 checking in. Tanel and BASA that's off the chain! We should support them.

Lil Yoshie

what' up to all my Hot Girls i see u... Yes we will like to try the new products so lets do it... The Hots are always willing to try somthing new and make it Hot!!! To all my Hots 10 just checking in.. Hots on deck... lets do it.. am back

It's great to see all the support out there, I have spoken to some great teams (Including JUST US) about team deals and am hoping to hear from many more of you. TANEL is all about making light-weight, comfortable and safety oriented cleats and turf shoes that will take the stress off your knees and help reduce the risk of injuries. We make the best equipment and back it up w/ awesome customer service so please contact me any time, my cell number is 612-242-7658, Office is 1-866-826-3536 and my email is ctatro@tanel360.com

A portion of all sales from clicks through the banners on this site will be given back to BASA as a thank you for the partnership so please hit the link to buy your cleats this yr!

THANK YOU BASA

Chris Tatro
TANEL