BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYYY" REAL TALK and Smoke Session Confessions.....with Hump Day SHOUTS

"AAAAYYYY", What's crackin? EVERYBODY... ...I've decided 2 share a little CHURCH with you all 2day from a Pastor...and it was and is a ,it was about that "CHANGE" thing I mention and it makes sense, if you feel it ,then let it do what it do, and well here goes......"CHANGE" means...Life can change,jobs can change,etc...BUT,people don't change their friends or surrounding crowd....the negatives...the ones stuck in a time warp,at this stage in our lives we as people need MOTIVATION if you have money...I want money,how did you get,how you get started,allow me to learn and pick-up Ideas(no handouts)just advice....the positives,True it may hurt feelings but everybody wants in,just have to be around the right click or group,and change is good,Just something I absorbed during CHURCH just wanted 2 share, and this is NOT directed at ANYONE personally ,just a shared thought...sort of an EYE opener....look around you KNOW what I mean ....It's like a math equation 2+ equals +, and add a -,what you get..............you get the point......"CHURCH"....hhmmm....Home Coming, I'm sure you can't possibly have something for this???...here hit this .....now CHURCH if you can...."AAAYYYY"

Re: "AAAYYYYY" REAL TALK and Smoke Session Confessions.....with Hump Day SHOUTS

Well I had to think about what you said and it does make sense. So I had a little something, something on the stove that I will serve as an appetizer. Hope you all will enjoy. AAAYYYYYY

A positive plus a positive equals something good in any equation
A positive plus a negative equals you having a bad reputation
Take some time and look at the people around you
Then step back and take a look at the things that you do
How do you act when they are not around
Watch how you act when yaw’ll out on the town
Did you notice that there is any difference?
If you did then you know that this poem makes sense
If things stay the same then maybe things are cool
Just take the time and look…..don’t be no one’s fool
You see a good man or woman is hard to find
A good friend is rare a one of a kind
So if you have one in your life then let them know
Keep them close and never let them go.

well we know the only thing constant is change...good insight today Church and Homecoming.....

REAL TALK,YEAHHHHH.KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER.

Church and Home Coming way to break it down. It's the "06" and change is here. Lets keep it positive. Touch a life and make a new friend.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! What'd up BASA Nation..Coach D here with some Hump Day shoutouts..I trust that everyone had a wonderful holiday break..A special Hump Day Shout out to the men of "X"..coming to a park in your town in the 06..shout outs to CHURCH, NKOzone, 3xworldchamp, Dinsum, Ms.Nashville, Shneka, Nashville's Finest, Ms.Arkansas, Ms.Dat, Ms.LA, Nikki G, Davida, all the Girls, and everyone out there..DO WHAT YOU DO! COACH D OUT!

Go head Church change is good. Well everyone I did not check in much on my vacation, cause that is what I did Vacationed.

Shouts out on this hump day to Greene#44,Davida#7,Church#2,Ms. Arkansas,Neal-502boyz,Thill,#15,Exodus#44,Hot Girls,Nashvilles Finest#21,Gina,Nik G,Homecoming,WAde#2,Dinsum#10,Coach D,BASA Staff.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I am not planning my activities for my birthday on January 15th. I may take me a road trip can anyone tell me of any going ons in there town my birthday weekend.
Well everyone have a wonderful hump day!!

I HOPE THAT EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL HUMP-DAY.SHOUTS OUT TO TBROWN#9,CHURCH,WOLF,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,MS,NASHVILLE,WADE,HOTGIRLS,COACH D,HOMECOMING,MS.DAT,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,MS.LA.THILL#21,NODOUT22,WCLAY31,GREENE#44(WHERE U AT,WHERE U AT)EXODUS,KJ,AIRMAC,SMALLZ,SMOOTH24,STORM,D24,#15,BALL OR FALL(GET WELL SOON),SOHK,YOUNG ROOKIES,SUPERSONIC21(SUPERSONIC),AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS SOFTBALL WORLD WAITING FOR THE SEASON TO START.L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

WHAT UP CHURCH. DINSUM AND ALL THE OTHER BOARD MEMBERS..HOT GIRL#11 ZONE 3 WHAT UP? #15 CANTY HOLLA AT YOUR BOY..

WHAT IT DO..

WUT UP KIN FOLKS,YO BOY CHILLIN,WAITIN FOR SEASON START.WE START PRACTICING THIS SUNDAY,THE WEATHERS GONNA BE ABOUT 60 SOMETHING.

GOOD MORNING TO MY POSITIVE PEOPLE, MY ADVICE TO EVERYONE TODAY IS TO "LET GO AND LET GOD"

JUST CHECKING IN TODAY W/MY HUMPDAY SHOUTOUTS. WHATS UP PT #30, NASHVILLES FINEST (BABY SIS), JEMEIKA #30 (LIL SIS), MS NASHVILLE, MS MILLER, SHNEKA (HOT GIRL #11), NKO, MS LA, MS ARKANSAS, DINSUM #10, COACH D, GINA, GA MIXX, EASTSIDE PLAYAS, COACH NUT & ATL STORM, #15 & SOUTH GA MAGIC, JB & GFM, CARLOS (GS), EXODUS #4, 3XCHAMP(TUFO), BALL OR FALL (WISHING YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY), MR DRAKE & BASA AND THE REST OF THE BOARD...HAVE A BLESSED ONE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

"AAAAYYY"....What it do...Peeps...I feel Home Coming you have some explaining 2 do.....meaning "CHANGE"...is it really like a game, Oh, what a shame, sometimes you win, and some you lose, so if you play this game of softball and make plans on win it all, and don't...and the saying goes next year will be the one , sort of like a resolution????? the ones we rarely keep for a month...HMMMMM, I think this may be hard for you this time, do you have a come back.....tick,tick,click Boom,here hit this and "CHURCH" it...moving right along...."CHURCH"

Please STAY out of your FEELINGS... and Move on.....this is not negative or positive...JUST REAL TALK

hmmmmm......let me see.
I can only do it one way and I gotta be me
So here goes....just lettting my mind be free

Today there are a few things that I have on my mind
So today I would like to take some time
I know a lot of us made some New Years resolutions
But did we stop to think of the solution
I sometimes say I’m going to change next thing I know I remain the same
I often think that life is like a game
In playing the game you have to take the good with the bad
The happy with the sad
When you winning everything seem as though it’s all good
When you loosing you think of things that you wish you could
I wish I could have done this thing or that
I know I would have done this if it that was me at the bat
The truth of the matter is we all do what we can
So don’t think that you are all that like you that man
We all re-act different in different situations
This is how the great ones will build their reputations
Their not great because they sit and tear down others
They tend to lend a hand to help one another
I believe that we all can be great in our own unique way
You never know the person you don’t help you might need one day

your right

Davida thanks for shouting me out.

Church....I feel you...but you know when you try to make changes their is always somebody who just don't like the change...mainly I'm saying is there will always be haters but we need to surround ourselves with motivators/communicators!!!!!1

MY BAD TBROWN, HOW IS IT GOING???
HAVE A HAPPY HUMPDAY

to ALL board participants

DAVIDA DONT MAKE HIM FEEL THAT SPECIAL,HE MY BOY BUT HE AIN'T ALL DAT OR DINSUM,GET IT,DINSUM.

What's going on board members? Hey Dinsum, thanks for the love man, I'm almost back. Starting physical therapy and then I'm flying down to Florida at the end of the month to try things out and see how it's working. How was your New Years? What's up Church!? I know you did it big for New Years. I tried calling you. Hit me up.

Wassup, Wassup The frist Hump Day of 2006, I like to give my shoutout to my man Dee#24,Church,Homecoming,Nko,911,Wade#2,Coach D.,T.Hill,Trick,Ms.Dat,Davida,Ms.Nashville,Greene(where you @ girl),Shneke and the Hot Girls,Playmaker, and to everyone else. Have a Wonderful Day.

YOU'RE WELCOME BRO',THAT'S WHAT FAMILY DO.YOU DID THE HARD PART,NOW THERAPY IS WHAT'S GONNA MAKE YOU FOR REAL.GO AND KNOW THAT A LITTLE PAIN WANT HURT IF IT'S SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THE END.THINGS ARE GOING WELL SO FAR,MY BOYS AND FAMILY ARE ALL FINE,I'M IN GOOD HEALTH,I WANT COMPLAIN.

DINSUM

BOY YOU ARE CRAZY , NOW YOU KNOW THAT HE WAS MAD AT YOU YESTERDAY. I'M NOT TRYING TO GET ON HIS LIST, TBROWN IS COOL PEOPLE LOL

Thanks, things are good here as well. Just trying to get back right before things start popping off. I'm glad you and the fam are good and I wish you and all on board "Da Board" a safe '06 and much love and good luck on the field. I'll see you all there...

AIGHT BRO' TAKE CARE AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP

I KNOW,HE CALLED MY TRIPPIN TALKIN ABOUT,OH YOU DIDN'T HAVE SEND ME NO SHOUTS.I TOLD HIM,IF YOU SEND THEM YOU CAN RECIEVE THEM.THAT HOW THE PLAYERS PLAY.

Why you trying to you already on my list.....DAVIDA

You know it's coming so be prepared????....just wait and watch

DANG TBROWN,

WHAT DID I DO? HOW DID I GET ON THE LIST? THOUGHT WE WERE COOL? IT WAS DINSUM, NOT ME...I'M INNOCENT
SORRY D HAD TO RAT YOU OUT, YOU STILL MY BOY THOUGH

"AAAYYYYY"....nice day and it now must come 2 a end......and now Home Coming could you and would you please close this day out....it's time here hit this and please CHURCH it......good night and god bless ALL....and thanks for checking in......I'm out....."CHURCH"

Hello to all Board member and to my bro Dinsum#10 and also Ball or fall and to all basa female Ms.LA,Ms Nashville,Nashville finest,Ms.Arkansas,Ms.Dat all Hot Girls and Shneka,Gina,Niki.G and Davida. Everybody have nice day. And stay safe from Me and the 502Boyz.

Well now that today has come to an end
I think it's been a very positive day my friend
We have had some real interesting topics
I pray that in the 06 we just keep on rock'n it
I also pray that we make sure our kids get an education
It all starts at home with a little motivation
Keep tabs on the people you let into your square
Keep your faith and he will be there
Keep your friends close and enemies even closer
Always watch your back and look over your shoulder